Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 09-16-2019 at 05:51 AM.

Beast and Wolverine look like they just did something in the woods.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

I wonder why Rogue is in the long gloves...i thought she had control over her power now.
    In the real world i would be BOTH pro registration and Pro mutant rights. Xavier and Trask were both right.

Rogue looks pregnant

Glad to see Dani and Roberto colored with darker skin

Quote Originally Posted by HeartofTheStoriesWeTell View Post
    I wonder why Rogue is in the long gloves...i thought she had control over her power now.
    I think she's lost control. But hard to keep up. Last I remember was Mr. & Mrs. X where she had to wear the power drainer so she'd be able to touch Gambit on their wedding night.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    I think she's lost control. But hard to keep up. Last I remember was Mr. & Mrs. X where she had to wear the power drainer so she'd be able to touch Gambit on their wedding night.
    Nope, she gained control of her powers. She doesn’t need to make any physical contact now to trigger her powers plus she is able to control when her powers are turned on and off.

I didnt read Mr and Mrs....but wow...

Okay now i have BDSM collars in my mind
    In the real world i would be BOTH pro registration and Pro mutant rights. Xavier and Trask were both right.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartofTheStoriesWeTell View Post
    I didnt read Mr and Mrs....but wow...

Okay now i have BDSM collars in my mind
    If you read MMX, you would also know that Rogue and Remy are actually into BDSM lmao

Oh man. Marvel is so fucked up
    I guess I have to be grateful for them breaking up my favorite couple and doing the relationship severe damage and then having to settle for less.
    This reduced so much my enjoyment of the books and also prevented many others to enjoy these characters interactions.
    They should do the same for other relationships, so sick and tired of being told other things are better just because Marvel doens't do them dirty.

That's a sweet image of Rogue and Gambit. They've been largely absent from House of X/Powers of X. I hope they get a role at some point.

And I have a feeling that any discussion on Grant Morrison's run will generate a wave of angry discussions on topics that haven't been resolved since 2004. I'm going to need more popcorn.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Quote Originally Posted by LostZargatan View Post
    Oh man. Marvel is so fucked up
    I guess I have to be grateful for them breaking up my favorite couple and doing the relationship severe damage and then having to settle for less.
    This reduced so much my enjoyment of the books and also prevented many others to enjoy these characters interactions.
    They should do the same for other relationships, so sick and tired of being told other things are better just because Marvel doens't do them dirty.
    Marvel hates stable relationships for the most part. So almost all pairings either get destroyed in controversial ways or they just drop off the Earth and become filler.

Rogue x Gambit won't be happy forever. In a few years, one way or another, they'll get broken up again too. All it takes is one writers to derail a plot.

Personally I have only been invested in 3 pairings since 2016. All ships sank, but only 1 of them got a solid ending. The other fell off the Earth. The last was left on a cliffhanger, then fell off the Earth. lol
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 09-16-2019 at 06:24 AM.

It seems Emma is going to be finally using her powers

Primum vivere deindre philosophare

BANNED

Sunspot and Dani finally have the right skin tones. God bless you, whoever is doing the colors of NM.

People really believe that Morrison invented the x-men as flawed characters LOL give a break

Marvel hates stable relationships for the most part. So almost all pairings either get destroyed in controversial ways or they just drop off the Earth and become filler.

Rogue x Gambit won't be happy forever. In a few years, one way or another, they'll get broken up again too. All it takes is one writers to derail a plot.

Personally I have only been invested in 3 pairings since 2016, and only 1 of them got any closure. The other two just became filler & aren't referenced anymore.
    Seems like the last of the classic couples is Reed and Sue. and married for a long time joined by Luke and Jessica.
    Marvel thinks breaking up couples get better sales and stories... none of these are true
    Last edited by spirit2011; 09-16-2019 at 06:21 AM.