Page 467 of 573 FirstFirst ... 367417457463464465466467468469470471477517567 ... LastLast
Results 6,991 to 7,005 of 8586
    Bluebird

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewCrossett View Post
    The fake Daisies probably got blown up. In any case, I think the notion of team members being secret LMD's is soooo last arc. I doubt they'll go that route, especially with everything else they've got on their plate to resolve this episode.
    I imagine the LMDaisy we see in the promo (assuming it is one) gets taken care of quickly.

Even though I now all about tropes, I stopped giving a damn about them in my entertainment a long time ago. I liked seeing Aida go crazy. She is like a true comic character now! Having been rejected by the one she loves, and it is in fact the only love or life of love she has known, it's only fitting she want that EX-lover to suffer.

Btw- Aida had emotions for less than a day.lol. it's true she's an adult human being, but if she mentally has the emotional capacity of a newborn baby, or worse a Terrible Two's toddler, I completely believe her going app and slaughtering shield agents. The harder sell is the moment where she has time to calm down and think with the Russian. Before that I could buy she just wanted to grab Fitz not even knowing what she was gonna do with him. After having time to think and reflect though, it's just so comic book lol style for her to instantly conclude Everyone gotta suffer. Would have been nice to see more than one dimension to her. We got other really strong emotions as human beings after all. Meh. As long as Aida dies feeling bad about slaughtering people, or t least tormenting Fitz, I will be satisfied with her death. In the end, I am surprised people are surprised it went anything but this way. Did you really think ghost Rider wasn't gonna come back and there be a big-ass fight? This is a comic book show, after all. Lol.

Astonishing Member AndrewCrossett's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    Also, Ophelia as a name is a bit on the nose in terms of bad tropes for female characters, isn't it? It's like the writers admit they're leaning into it. She's a tragic character, but for all the wrong reasons.
    Ophelia Sarkissian is Madame Hydra's real name in the comics. But it wouldn't surprise me if that name influenced the writers' decision to make her a bugnuts crazy tragic figure.

So the russian is a head in a box controlling machines and said designed only for killing. Is he gonna become MODOK? Was hoping that would be Dinklages role in infinity war but ill tske what i can get,

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    1 - Jansen was a sleeper agent this season in terms of acting - didn't expect anything and she hit it out of the park!
    I wasn't shocked at all. Mallory was terrific (and funny) on Galivant. She deserves a very long career, IMO.
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

Twitter: @theprattlp donpricetag's Avatar

Just got around to watching last night and man, that was a good episode. Mallory's range is impressive. Watching AIDA move through feeling her emotions for the first time was intriguing and really gripping. Watching her heart effing shatter was rocking for sure. Fitz trying to pull her back from the obvious mental breakdown was kind of funny in a situation that was actually scary. Never really realized how gorgeous Mallory was until she was able to move her face and flow through the spectrum, even toward the end when she went from sorrow to rage almost mid-coital. The episode as a whole probably one of my favorites of the season.
    Guild Member
    Realistically speaking about fictional matters. | Nutcases need not respond. | Stay outta my DMs. | Why does the "House of Ideas" keep duplicating characters?! | If an idea or belief cannot stand up to criticism it's probably... bad.

Fantastic Member SchismOfMadroces's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by donpricetag View Post
    Just got around to watching last night and man, that was a good episode. Mallory's range is impressive. Watching AIDA move through feeling her emotions for the first time was intriguing and really gripping. Watching her heart effing shatter was rocking for sure. Fitz trying to pull her back from the obvious mental breakdown was kind of funny in a situation that was actually scary. Never really realized how gorgeous Mallory was until she was able to move her face and flow through the spectrum, even toward the end when she went from sorrow to rage almost mid-coital. The episode as a whole probably one of my favorites of the season.
    Ophelia going nuts was like the inverse of Iceman coming out; I hated that it was done, but loved how it was executed.

Incredible Member

Yes! Shocked but very happy!

Each week after Supergirl, Flash and Arrow (which I all like) this show is always a notch above.
    Better scripting, acting and characterizations.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Astonishing Member AndrewCrossett's Avatar

I've always liked the show, but it improved by leaps and bounds this season. I'm glad it wasn't too late.

I hope this is a full 22-episode renewal. There was some speculation it would be renewed for a short season leading into The Inhumans at mid-season.

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewCrossett View Post
    I've always liked the show, but it improved by leaps and bounds this season. I'm glad it wasn't too late.

I hope this is a full 22-episode renewal. There was some speculation it would be renewed for a short season leading into The Inhumans at mid-season.
    I hope it gets renewed. I'don't think they would at least keep it around long ebough to help launch Inhumans.

But if it doesn't in the least it ended with a bang and started to live up to it's potential in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    I hope it gets renewed. I'don't think they would at least keep it around long ebough to help launch Inhumans.

But if it doesn't in the least it ended with a bang and started to live up to it's potential in the end.
    Its been renewed for season 5. The person you are responding to is saying they hope it is a full season renewal and not just for half a season.

According to its teaser, Inhumans will make its television premiere this fall. Inhumans will be eight episodes. Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. probably won't be 22 episodes. Inhumans could take over the tuesday at 10 slot until AOS mid-season return.

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Saturius View Post
    Yes! Shocked but very happy!
    My sentiments exactly, Saturius.
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?