Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Default Soooooo The X-Men's Mass Resurrections Are Killing The Cosmic Entity Death?

https://screenrant.com/x-men-comic-k...ady-death/amp/

I didn't see a thread on this so I apologize if it's already been created, but apparently all these mutant resurrections could have a catastrophic effect on the rest of the Marvel Universe. By defeating death, the X-Men are apparently killing the cosmic entity Death itself. I don't read Jane Foster's book so I had no idea this was even going on but wow. This is about to stir up some major ****.

BANNED

so the bony hag acts up when mutants are having a nice time but not every other day when literaly everyone cheats death.
    I swear aaron needs to stop with shoving massive cosmic implications in every book he writes, cause they are always confusing and quickly ignored

Green door =The Hulk and whatever he's doing
    GrindrStone(D)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    so the bony hag acts up when mutants are having a nice time but not every other day when literaly everyone cheats death.
    I swear aaron needs to stop with shoving massive cosmic implications in every book he writes, cause they are always confusing and quickly ignored
    Sorry, I disagree. It's the fact that the implications of mass resurrecting MILLIONS of people (IIRC, the resurrections included EVERYONE who was killed during the Sentinel attack on Genosha) are being glossed over in the X-books that's the problem. The entire resurrection plot point is stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    That and I'm wondering why as big as this galaxy is, why a seemingly insignificant amount of resurrections on a single planet would have such a drastic effect on Death.

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    Green door =The Hulk and whatever he's doing
    I drew that correlation as well.

Mr Aaron, you're not writing the X-Men anymore. Put the Phoenix down and go back to your side of the playground.

Really, I do like Ewing's writing, but the notion is kind of silly, and doubly so in a universe where coming back from the dead is pretty common place. Hell, Alpha Flight's done it multiple times. Even if they brought back every single mutant killed since Genosha was nuked, that's a drop in the bucket, cosmically speaking.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Sorry, I disagree. It's the fact that the implications of mass resurrecting MILLIONS of people (IIRC, the resurrections included EVERYONE who was killed during the Sentinel attack on Genosha) are being glossed over in the X-books that's the problem. The entire resurrection plot point is stupid.
    comics in general are stupid, the stupidiest part is always the contrived plot gymnastics routinne that are constantly being done to bring characthers back from the dead, give me an interesting solution to something that is already trivial in comics.
    and its not even reaching millions per hox pox data pages.

Astonishing Member useridgoeshere's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bozack View Post
    That and I'm wondering why as big as this galaxy is, why a seemingly insignificant amount of resurrections on a single planet would have such a drastic effect on Death.
    It wouldn’t matter and they’ve barely even started resurrections. Aaron is Just trying to horn in on successful books by Hickman and Ewing. He needs to be shut down hard before he drags everyone down.

Honestly I like it, when the Resurrection Protocol was explained everyone was having conversations about how this had no ramifications, and there was no way the cosmic entities in the MU would be ok with this. And here we are, with consequences.

I do think that there's no way they are gonna be able to properly elaborate why Death is acting up now, vs other times where several people have been resurrected.

BANNED

aaron simply doesnt have the reach and writing skills for anyone to take any of his massive lore changes seriously, no one aknowledges the mess that was the "Actuallly all super powers come from a dead celestial" nonsense.
    Im just waiting for the eternal's eventual relaunch to ignore him.

It was more like Death throwing a temper tantrum about heroes resurrecting all the time. She's better now I doubt this will have anything to do with X-Men.

If this is going to be addressed or a narrative plot comes from this in the future i would like it.

Totally forgot about cancerverse and what good excuse to bring him back, i read thanos imperative years ago and it is true, it was basically a "Living Hell", with the original Captain Marvel of the cancerverse acting smug in the invasion like:
    "what are they doing, what's happening to them"
    "is death, the are dying sir"
    "oh..LOL"

Lovercraft Horrors, Aliens with tentacles and Krakoa orgies, this is Charles plan.

Yeah this did come up on one of the other threads. Death is being emo. She's death.

Millions being resurrected from Genosha is simply a drop in the ocean compared to the unknown gajillion living things in the Marvel universe. And as someone said, resurrections in general have been happening forever.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

No. Can we at least read the book before making stuff like this? The X-Men aren’t killing Death and the article doesn’t even know what the Green Door is.