View Poll Results: What is your favourite story from Daken's solo series?

Voters
48. You may not vote on this poll
  • THE PRINCE #75-77

11 22.92%
  • MY HERO #78-80

1 2.08%
  • A Cautionary Tale #81

1 2.08%
  • GODLIKE #82-84

1 2.08%
  • RECKONING #85-86 [Wolverine crossover]

2 4.17%
  • Idle Hands #87

1 2.08%
  • PUNISHMENT #88-89 [Punisher crossover]

3 6.25%
  • EMPIRE #90/1-3

0 0%
  • EMPIRE: ACT II #4-7

2 4.17%
  • COLLISION #8-9 [X-23 crossover]

24 50.00%
  • BIG BREAK #10-12

0 0%
  • MOONWALK #13-15

1 2.08%
  • PRIDE COMES… #16-19

1 2.08%
  • A Love Story? #20

0 0%
  • LOST WEEKEND #21-23

0 0%
Page 34 of 38 FirstFirst ... 24303132333435363738 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    Preview art of Daken from the upcoming Iceman 2-parter:

Beautiful, I love this sketch

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jameszahra View Post
    I don't get why daken has 2 arms in ice man and 1 arm in all new wolverine?? I havnt read them but I've only skimmed through. Anyone know where going on??
    One takes place before the other. Either Daken regrew his arm in time for Iceman, or ANW is set after his appearance there.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    One takes place before the other. Either Daken regrew his arm in time for Iceman, or ANW is set after his appearance there.
    Ok thanks. Well I hope it grows back. He has a HF, there's no reason it shouldn't

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Vegan Daddy View Post
    Hopefully Daken will kill Judah. You're not an X-Man until your love interest dies horribly(Bobby's girlfriends don't count).
    or simply Seduce him....his "relationship" with Bobby is going rather fast...if Judah moves that fast he'd probably fall for someone like Daken's trap.

BANNED

Hmmm. Is this from Iceman or something else? Love it so much. Source: http://kevinwada.tumblr.com/image/167944281416

tumblr_p034g4Dqhu1qbkgzfo1_1280.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by King_Thor13 View Post
    Hmmm. Is this from Iceman or something else? Love it so much. Source: http://kevinwada.tumblr.com/image/167944281416

tumblr_p034g4Dqhu1qbkgzfo1_1280.jpg
    Probably Iceman. Looks like Bobby's parents are also on that one.

BANNED

Probably Iceman. Looks like Bobby's parents are also on that one.
    Ah right. I was trying to figure out who those other figures were.

Daken shows up in Iceman #8 this week.

BANNED

Seems they're trying to make him a good-ish guy. I wonder how long it will last this time...

X-MEN BLUE #25
    CULLEN BUNN (W) • JORGE MOLINA (A/C)
    Cry Havok Part 3
    MAGNETO comes face-to-face with HAVOK, with the fate of mutantkind hanging in the balance. EMMA FROST, MISS SINISTER and BASTION have formed an unholy alliance, and now is the time for them to unleash Project: Mothervine! With the Original Five lost in space, a NEW TEAM of X-Men must rise to take their place!
    40 PGS./Rated T+ …$4.99
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    Seems they're trying to make him a good-ish guy. I wonder how long it will last this time...
    I could see it sticking after the Iceman arc plus the stuff in ANW. Daken's thing there seems to be that he's refusing to be Apocalypse's pawn, and he's using Amp and Bobby to essentially try and burn the Apocalypse seed out. If we assume that a) he gets his butt severely kicked by a PO'd Iceman and b) gets cleared of Pocky's influence, then he's got the last bits of the Remender plot purged and he's gotten yet another indication that being all about self interest may not be the way to go anyway. Then we go to his helping Laura out in with the alien virus, then purging some of his bitterness and emotional conflict in Orphans of X. So it's not that big a step from there to helping out some more shades-of-grey X-Men, depending on what the stakes are, particularly if he's got another "sibling" he might be curious about on the team.

I could see it sticking after the Iceman arc plus the stuff in ANW. Daken's thing there seems to be that he's refusing to be Apocalypse's pawn, and he's using Amp and Bobby to essentially try and burn the Apocalypse seed out. If we assume that a) he gets his butt severely kicked by a PO'd Iceman and b) gets cleared of Pocky's influence, then he's got the last bits of the Remender plot purged and he's gotten yet another indication that being all about self interest may not be the way to go anyway. Then we go to his helping Laura out in with the alien virus, then purging some of his bitterness and emotional conflict in Orphans of X. So it's not that big a step from there to helping out some more shades-of-grey X-Men, depending on what the stakes are, particularly if he's got another "sibling" he might be curious about on the team.
    After Emma I'm not so sure if this will last long. I was expecting her being a "good guy" to be permanent, but that is changing.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

I’m curious of how his interactions with Jimmy will look like in that arc especially considering that it seems that he seems to have developed something of a softer spot for his family since Logan died (while he already had one for Laura, this seems to have extended to Gabby as well despite only meeting her twice) and while Jimmy may be from another universe, he’s as close to a brother as Daken has.

Love this.
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/