Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    My point being was that Superman wasn't totally deprived of super strength when he gained his energy powers. Even low end CL 100 can be dangerous if it's coupled with Living Lightning + Magneto + Spectrum powers.

Though, thanks to electromagnetic manipulation, he towed the moon all by himself right before engaging Asmodel in the same story. It's not moving the Earth but that's essentially the same feat as a few other iterations of Superman, and stronger than Byrne-to-mid 90s Superman. One of the things that Superman books tried to do (and seemed fun at the time) was seeing how Electric Superman could duplicate familiar feats with unfamiliar powers - as well as how he'd have to adapt or even find out how he had worsened or improved in certain areas.
    Oh certainly. I wasn't disagreeing that he had legit strength. More like saying there are class 100's... and there are CLASS 100s! Blue Supes was a force to be reckoned with in a lot of ways. Just Nu Supes was a freak
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Blue Supes also beat Majestic in the crossover that's (probably) canon although that could be taken as SMvsFL I guess

Astonishing Member Captain Morgan's Avatar

It's weird that a thread asking for feats for current Superman has turned into people just posting feats for Superman Blue.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Morgan View Post
    It's weird that a thread asking for feats for current Superman has turned into people just posting feats for Superman Blue.
    Questions are asked, answers are given.

Astonishing Member Captain Morgan's Avatar

Questions are asked, answers are given.
    I'm not really complaining, just stating it is weird.

Though, thanks to electromagnetic manipulation, he towed the moon all by himself right before engaging Asmodel in the same story. It's not moving the Earth but that's essentially the same feat as a few other iterations of Superman, and stronger than Byrne-to-mid 90s Superman. One of the things that Superman books tried to do (and seemed fun at the time) was seeing how Electric Superman could duplicate familiar feats with unfamiliar powers - as well as how he'd have to adapt or even find out how he had worsened or improved in certain areas.
    For the moon feat he had to set up an EMP amplifier to do it. He didn't just do it on the fly.

So blue superman is vastly inferior in stats, but seemingly still capable of beating NU.
    Probably not Lost-crisis as he did have some vibration tricks to maybe tag an I tangible.
    Just goes to show that more strength doesn't always win the day...