Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Sirraca- Diana's half-sister via Zeus who takes over as WG and becomes a contemporary of Jon/Damian.

Quote Originally Posted by Titan Theo View Post
    Reinvent Wonder Girl, make her the former Devastation.
    I was thinking of having WW defeat Deva by turning her into a baby, then raising her as a foster daughter on Themiscyra. Needless to say, she would still remember who she was. This leads to the fun of having Deva lament how she feels her soul has become corrupted when one day she realizes she actually LIKES being a nice person now.

Reinvent Wonder Tot as a resident of the Astral Plane

Donna Troy but maybe constantly rebooting her leads to the confusion.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    Donna Troy but maybe constantly rebooting her leads to the confusion.
    Reboot Donna back to being Wonder Woman's younger sister and ignore everything else.

Quote Originally Posted by king81992 View Post
    Reboot Donna back to being Wonder Woman's younger sister and ignore everything else.
    Adopted younger sister who is actually a demi-Titaness living as a Human

Reboot Donna back to Dorothy Hinckley's daughter, sent into adoption and later saved from a burning building...BUT reveal that her birth father was a Titan of myth.
    (We never heard boo about Donna's bio father back in the day).

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    Let's say DC wants you to reboot/retool just one Wonder Woman character. Could be Wonder Woman herself, one of her supporting cast, or a villain. Only caveat is you can't just change them back to be like they were in a previous run/era. So, who do you change, and how? Can only be one.
    I would tell them to call back when they are serious. Altering just one will not get things back on track.

Quote Originally Posted by king81992 View Post
    Only caveat is you can't just change them back to be like they were in a previous run/era. You can make Donna Diana's sister again, but it's got to be different somehow from just going back to the old origin.

I'd basically use the DCAU Fury origin- Donna is a young girl who gets shipwrecked on Themyscira and adopted/raised by the Amazons.

Mighty Member

I personally would LOVE to see Cassie as more Amazon Style Character...

I dont know exactly how, it could be maybe that the encounter of Helena and Zeus was on Themyscira and Cassie was also kind of born on Themyscira or so...
    So she isnt the tomboy character at beginning, but develops into a woman with the body-type of the Amazons like Diana,Donna,Artemis...
    the connection with Zeus also giving her Electrokinesis...

I WOULD LOVE!! to see Conner/Cassie as Couple 25 years old and both are body-type and powers-like Superman and Diana/Artemis..
    So Cassie taller,muscular etc. like the Comic Artemis...
    I also like that its like Supermans,Superboys eyes-when she really gets angry her eyes get white, because of the electricty and electricty flows around her body...

This would also be an AWESOME Comic Series, if you have Cassie and Conner (like described above) in a town on their own....adventures, with Tim,Bart,Clark,Diana....as Guests...
    Last edited by Masterff; 04-18-2019 at 10:44 PM.

Astonishing Member mathew101281's Avatar

Reinvent Dr. Cyber as a militant anti-theist.

Ooooooo, I have several I want to do, but Donna Troy (SAVE DONNA TROY!), Nubia, and Myndi Mayer are quite high on the list.
    Last edited by WonderScott; 05-12-2019 at 08:36 AM.

So, I went to post on this thread when it came out and my post ended up going and going and going and I didn't end up posting it. It inspired me to start writing again. lol. Thanks to the OP for that. My rebooted character would be Queen Desira of Venus. Again to save time I will try to keep the description brief. In my head cannon Desira is still the queen of Venus but she is the daughter of Hippolytas mother (possibly Queen Otrera, who I envision as an immortal space travelling Danaerys, warrior queen liberating enslaved races) and the queen of an alien tribe of Amazons who live on a floating chain of islands in Venus' atmosphere. She has twin daughters Amora and Admira who are Diana's cousins and are about her age, maybe a bit younger. Diana would meet them after investigating the disappearance of her mother and her mothers living sisters. She would find that on Venus Desira is also missing and she and her cousins would go on an intergalactic mission to find their missing family.
    Last edited by Bound4olympus; 05-01-2019 at 12:16 PM.

Kung - He'll be an old shape-shifting sneaky martial artist who cares more about valuables then people.