View Poll Results: So who will be the first to betray Krakoa?

Voters
113. You may not vote on this poll
  • Xavier

2 1.77%
  • Magneto

0 0%
  • Mystique

46 40.71%
  • Sebastian Shaw

6 5.31%
  • Emma Frost

2 1.77%
  • Apocalypse

3 2.65%
  • Exodus

1 0.88%
  • Mr. Sinister

32 28.32%
  • Moira X

11 9.73%
  • Selene

2 1.77%
  • Emplate

0 0%
  • Kate Pryde

3 2.65%
  • Cyclops

0 0%
  • Jean Grey

3 2.65%
  • Vulcan

2 1.77%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Mighty Member

Mystique. I feel she gave them the way to resurrect people while on board the spacecraft. She let them kill her because she knew she’d come back. It will be her using this to get Destiny back

Probably Sinister or Mystique.

But the first to betray is not the problem. The real problem is which traitor will cause Krakoa's downfall? Moira knows what to expect from Sinister or Mystique but not all.

Moira only knows what her old lives can tell her. If something that never happened or someone who never cheated on them does it there is no way she can anticipate it. She has prepared various scenarios and plans with Xavier and Magneto even for unexpected situations but that's all. The unknown has always been her biggest enemy and now she can only pray that her plans are enough.

I hope it’s Nightcrawler.

BANNED

Emma. Her or whoever turns out to be a "pretender" that is if that plot point from return of Wolverne ever gets addressed.

Rogue Fan since the 80's Sandman813's Avatar

I went with Mystique because they won't let precogs be resurrected.
    When she has been lied to about the reason Destiny has not been resurrected she will go on the warpath against the that lied to her.
    Last edited by Sandman813; 12-31-2019 at 02:02 PM.
    KRAKOA MUST FALL

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

I never understood why Sinister would betray Krakoa. Doesn't he need Xavier's and Magneto's goals to succeed so he can meet his own goals?
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    I never understood why Sinister would betray Krakoa. Doesn't he need Xavier's and Magneto's goals to succeed so he can meet his own goals?
    He is too impatient and easily bored, I guess

what is krakoa's personality? is it psychic?

Astonishing Member

The traditional X-Men Rogues are too obvious. They all have agendas that will involve knifing the X-Men, each other and the Quiet Council in the back; but they all have a vested interest in Krakoa enduring/them not being in line for a noose/staying functionally immortal.

More importantly; Moira, Eric and Charles have all dealt with them enough to plan for their respective betrayals (how effective those plans are is a different question). Odds are it will be a newer member of the X-Men rogues, whose not on the Council; or between Orchis, Xeno and Hordeculture someone will figure out how to piggyback on Cerebro and plant a sleeper agent or two

BANNED

His goals/curiosity/ambitions are hindered by ethics, and the likes of Xavier, Storm, Jean, and Kurt will almost certainly not allow him to conduct said work without ethical boundaries.

Astonishing Member

The man is CRAZY. He completely sabotaged Krakoa and caused its destruction right when they were starting to win the war. And then when he tried to defect to the human/machine side of things they looked at him like he was crazy and promptly executed him.

Quote Originally Posted by Omnipitus View Post
    Colossus, unfortunately. Once he gets "better" and becomes part of X-Force, all signs point to him. I know I am a cynic when it comes to Peter, but between what we have seen of his panels in DoX, the cover preview with his fist bloody, and the hand that smothered the last captive, well...

Then again, I could be wrong. It has happened before.
    Hmm... When does Colossus start wanting his brother Mikhail brought back?

I think we have a front runner after today's issue of Xmen

Vote for Sinister but i think both him and Mystique are red herrings, we know Mystique motivation and that Sinister already did in a previous life.

I think Hickman is going to use another mutant for "shaking" Krakoa, the other two are playing a longer game.

Extraordinary Member

While I don't think he'll be the first to betray Krakoa, I do think we need to keep an eye on Daken. He's set to be on X-Factor, probably as the muscle and the one most likely to do the actual executions. This would be fine, except for what's going on with Laura over in the Vault.

If Laura is "killed" and brought back and something goes wrong and you have two Lauras running around, it's very probable that one of them would have to be killed. I'm just not sure Daken would be able to do it.