BANNED

Man, the artista has a knack to draw expressions.

Mighty Member

I heard Raptor was a dick. If you know what I mean

I would trust Morrison on everything except relationship from what I have seen from Talia & Catwoman. Dick didn’t even have a real relationship as Batman

Man, is a pitty that we didn't have more DickBats, but well status quo is god and all that.

Also, the ship war is probably going to get worse .

Are there even any currently working comic book creators who are pro DickFire, smh. I mean there probably are, but all the major creators think are all pro DickBabs which kinda sucks, imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Grayson - The Dark Heir View Post
    Are there even any currently working comic book creators who are pro DickFire, smh. I mean there probably are, but all the major creators think are all pro DickBabs which kinda sucks, imo.
    I know Seeley is a self-admitted DickBabs fan as well but I don't think he's against DickFire.

I think Johns was also a DickFire fan given the subtle way he's promoted that relationship in his work (both during his Titans run and during Infinite Crisis).

But TV/animation/games - all pushing DickKory right now.

It is common sense. I think Morrison understands that. You don't have the utility with Starfire, who is a giant orange space alien, as you do with Babs. The problem is that both Dick and Babs are solo characters and that will always prevent them from being in an actual relationship as long as each are trying to build their own world and solo stories .

Quote Originally Posted by nightbird View Post
    But TV/animation/games - all pushing DickKory right now.
    Young Justice will probably be Dick/Babs and the Batgirl movie too. Also given how Hawk and Dove are being shoved into the Titans show they might use Babs too down the road, as she was originally going to be on the Titans TNT show this current Titans TV show seems to be a repurpose of.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Badou View Post
    It is common sense. I think Morrison understands that. You don't have the utility with Starfire, who is a giant orange space alien, as you do with Babs. The problem is that both Dick and Babs are solo characters and that will always prevent them from being in an actual relationship as long as each are trying to build their own world and solo stories .
    So basically one has to give up themselves t be part of the others world like catwoman has done
    So until Barbra leaves the batgirl mantle dickbab can't be a thing however I tend see most epilogue going that way
    The bat office won't have dickfire be endgame

Quote Originally Posted by Badou View Post
    Young Justice will probably be Dick/Babs and the Batgirl movie too. Also given how Hawk and Dove are being shoved into the Titans show they might use Babs too down the road, as she was originally going to be on the Titans TNT show this current Titans TV show seems to be a repurpose of.
    I feel like that old TNT Titans was completely re-worked. So I don’t see Babs joining Titans any time soon to create the love triangle.
    And there is a big chance that YJ3 will be as “unromantic” to Dick as YJ2.

I'll be surprised if Starfire isn't Dick's main romance in the Titans show, although there will probably be that patented "CW drama" that keeps them apart.