Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    All-New Member

Default James T. Kirk vs Han Solo

Who would win in a battle, James T. Kirk or Han Solo?

Quote Originally Posted by StarChampion View Post
    Who would win in a battle, James T. Kirk or Han Solo?
    Hand to Hand: Kirk.

Kirk with phaser vs. Han with Blaster: Kirk.

Han would win a small ship battle.

Kirk would win a battle with big ships.

Kirk wins with Enterprise vs. Falcon.
    Power with Girl is better.

Quote Originally Posted by powerboy View Post
    kirk with phaser vs. Han with blaster: Kirk.
    han shoots first

Astonishing Member

Kirk pretty much takes every fight. Particularly Enterprise vs Millennium Falcon, which is basically "Who'd win, a fully equipped M1 Abrams or your local weed dealer's souped-up van?"

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by wjowski View Post
    Kirk pretty much takes every fight. Particularly Enterprise vs Millennium Falcon, which is basically "Who'd win, a fully equipped M1 Abrams or your local weed dealer's souped-up van?"
    To be fair, weed dealer's souped up van will crush the Abrams in handling and speed on roads.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Extraordinary Member

Kirk somehow managed to beat Khan, a genetically engineered superman with 5 times the strength of a normal man, in a fist-fight, then and managed to outsmart the Gorn despite being at a complete physical disadvantage. He frequently fights off aliens who should be much stronger than him, even in Star Trek 6 where he's old enough to be on the verge of retirement.

In a shootout I think Han wins. Most of his fights are shootouts and outside of Abramsverse Kirk has surprisingly few shootouts compared to fistfights.

Enterrise vs Falcon, Falcon has better maneuverability, but Enterprise is better in pretty much every respect, plus Kirk is a better strategist/tactician/leader.

He used a pipe against Khan.

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelC View Post
    He used a pipe against Khan.
    What?! That should get him DQed if the ref wasn't so easily distracted!!
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Assuming both are in their prime, Kirk stomps.
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

Astonishing Member Godzilla2099's Avatar

Hand to Hand: Kirk. He gets into fights on nearly a daily basis. This includes Vulcans, the Gorn Captain, Augments like Khan, and other Aliens with strength advantages.

Phaser vs Blaster: Han for the quickdraw if its an open field. No open field and there's some distance, I say Kirk for tactics. He gets creative with the phaser and often uses the terrain to his advantage.

Enterprise vs Falcon: Kirk Stomps
    Last edited by Godzilla2099; 12-11-2019 at 05:04 PM.

Friendship's Shockwave BitVyper's Avatar

Is Han's accuracy with a blaster really that great? I think I can recall more missed shots from him than hits. I don't think a quickdraw is going to help him because I don't think he can reliably hit from 100 feet. On the other hand, I think TOS phasers still have the wide beam setting? Either way, I think Kirk's accuracy is probably better.
    I am a mighty wizard from magic lands

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Last movie Han was in, his accuracy was ridiculous. On the other hand, as you note, there's nothing preventing Kirk from (PIS off) going wide angle, which is basically an autohit.

However, we're in the arena, which means 100', zero cover, and it's a quick-draw (and adjusting the phaser does take time). I really have to give that to Han.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

I mean Han did save Lando from the sarlacc while recovering from blindness and then years later shot a guy without even bothering to look at the direction he shot at.

Kirk isn't that much of a gunslinger so giving that portion of the fight to Han.

Friendship's Shockwave BitVyper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    Last movie Han was in, his accuracy was ridiculous. On the other hand, as you note, there's nothing preventing Kirk from (PIS off) going wide angle, which is basically an autohit.

However, we're in the arena, which means 100', zero cover, and it's a quick-draw (and adjusting the phaser does take time). I really have to give that to Han.
    Might be a double KO if we consider that there's a very small delay since blaster shots aren't all that fast. Not suggesting Kirk could dodge, just that a half second delay might get them both killed.

As far as accuracy, I'll take your word on new movie Han. I'm just thinking of the OT.
    I am a mighty wizard from magic lands

yeah, Han's accuracy was a joke compared to Leia's. I get the impression that they decided to give each character a role: Han was the hotshot pilot and cunning rogue, Leia was the sharpshooting soldier/gunslinger, and Luke was about the esoteric/spiritual stuff.