Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    The way you describe Beyond... Do you think it's similar to Mxy-whats-his-name from DC?
    Mxyzptlk when he goes full evil in "Whatever Happened to the Man of Tomorrow?" Yeah, could be. Normally, he's just a cosmic prankster, but when he decided in that storyline he was going to be flat-out evil for the next 2,000 years or so . . . things got very, very bad.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Mxyzptlk when he goes full evil in "Whatever Happened to the Man of Tomorrow?" Yeah, could be. Normally, he's just a cosmic prankster, but when he decided in that storyline he was going to be flat-out evil for the next 2,000 years or so . . . things got very, very bad.
    Houston, we have the mother of all problems!

Yes please.

I wouldn't mind a whole book about civilians (Black Cat being the exception). Spider-Man has the most interesting civilian cast in all of comics.

Ultimate Member

I'd say that's greatly because he has an alter ego that the writers since day one have gone to great lengths to create and build and such, many other comic characters don't have that much...

I think the team up is fun now and then, but it changed MJ too much to have her doing that kind of stuff so much that they have a monthly title.
    I'd love a monthly MJ that was more of a slice of life/comedy/drama series with a little bit of super hero stuff in the background. Much like the all ages Mary Jane comic from years back.

Quote Originally Posted by witchboy View Post
    I think the team up is fun now and then, but it changed MJ too much to have her doing that kind of stuff so much that they have a monthly title.
    I'd love a monthly MJ that was more of a slice of life/comedy/drama series with a little bit of super hero stuff in the background. Much like the all ages Mary Jane comic from years back.
    What I wouldn't see to have that brought back (and be more like the McKeever run and not one followed it...).

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by witchboy View Post
    Could try another shot at Amazing Mary Jane that focuses on how she goes about her daily life in a superhero universe, with Peter/Spider-Man swinging in every now and then to remind the readers that they're still together. Personally, I'd love to see her interact with Janet van Dyne; MJ was a fashion model and Janet's a well-known and respected fashion designer on top of being a founding Avenger. That could yield something very interesting, I would think.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    What I wouldn't see to have that brought back (and be more like the McKeever run and not one followed it...).
    Yeah, that would be nice.
    The spider is always on the hunt.