Page 126 of 735 FirstFirst ... 2676116122123124125126127128129130136176226626 ... LastLast
Results 1,876 to 1,890 of 11023
    Long-time Jubester Fan jubilees_bf's Avatar

Wow!! Just checked Jalicia Nightengale out on Google. She is stunning Very beautiful young woman.

Amazing Member

Barbados is a Carribbean Isle...it's not authentic enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Almighty Pejo View Post
    Barbados is a Carribbean Isle...it's not authentic enough.
    I know what it is since I live here. That was just incase anyone wanted to attack storm's appearance once again.
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

New JerZ. You KNOW something! Tell me what you know!

You don't need the actor to hail from the exact geographic location as the character they're portraying. That's the whole point of acting. They need to look the part and be able to deliver on characteristics and personality. They need to become that character on screen. Hell, Charlize Theron could act the hell out of a true Storm character. She's just, unfortunately, the wrong skin colour.

Angela Bassett initially would've made a superior Storm back during the original two films (X3 doesn't exist to me) as she looked the part and could've owned that role. Lost opportunity. At least she got to play Storm on AHS: Coven.
    Author of X-Forums.

Follow Goddess on Instagram.

*Googles*

Jalicia Nightengale is gorgeous! Can we keep her number? Maybe for a future Shard or M? Too tall for Cece maybe...

Quote Originally Posted by Beezzi View Post
    *Googles*

Jalicia Nightengale is gorgeous! Can we keep her number? Maybe for a future Shard or M? Too tall for Cece maybe...
    What I would give to have M in an X film...

Also, can someone explain the "authentic" part to me?
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE

♡♡♡

Moira MacTaggert’ / Rose Byrne has arrived in Montreal to begin work on ‘X-Men: Apocalypse’ - May 26, 2015

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Peanutsinspace View Post
    I'm actually okay with Shipp not having blue contacts. They don't look that natural on people with dark eyes, just look at Jessica Alba and Brandon Routh, to me they're unconvincing.

[URL=http://s113.photobucket.com/user/maddydel/media/jessica-alba-as-sue-storm-in-4-rise-of-the_zpsjg3ruful.jpg.html[/URL]
    Are you serious? Blue eyes look great on darker skin. It's all about who looks good with them

Quote Originally Posted by Goddess View Post
    You don't need the actor to hail from the exact geographic location as the character they're portraying. That's the whole point of acting. They need to look the part and be able to deliver on characteristics and personality. They need to become that character on screen. Hell, Charlize Theron could act the hell out of a true Storm character. She's just, unfortunately, the wrong skin colour.

Angela Bassett initially would've made a superior Storm back during the original two films (X3 doesn't exist to me) as she looked the part and could've owned that role. Lost opportunity. At least she got to play Storm on AHS: Coven.
    Actually Janet had the part before Angela

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post

Moira MacTaggert’ / Rose Byrne has arrived in Montreal to begin work on ‘X-Men: Apocalypse’ - May 26, 2015
    Yay Moira!

Please, Rose Byrne...please don't sing! Or dance....

Spectacular Member Holland Oates's Avatar

Shooting Caliban's place of "business" #Xmen #XMenApocalypse

1597619_428132470700793_1060047305_n.jpg

https://instagram.com/p/3J3-tFRD0P/

Maybe Caliban is the one who "sells" Angel. Remeber the concept art with Angel on a cage? It looked like an underground mutant circus/freak show/auction. And judging by the "business" part it sure is something dodgy.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeJoe View Post
    Are you serious? Blue eyes look great on darker skin. It's all about who looks good with them
    I am serious, yes thanks for asking. I said blue contacts on people with brown eyes. Even the image of Janet doesn't look great. Not to mention, if Shipp is playing young Storm then how is she going to have blue eyes as a teen but when she grows up to Halle Berry Storm she has brown eyes. It wouldn't make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Peanutsinspace View Post
    I am serious, yes thanks for asking. I said blue contacts on people with brown eyes. Even the image of Janet doesn't look great. Not to mention, if Shipp is playing young Storm then how is she going to have blue eyes as a teen but when she grows up to Halle Berry Storm she has brown eyes. It wouldn't make sense.
    Old Storm wears brown contacts to go incognito. Dun dun dunnnnnn
    CHECKMATE

♡♡♡

Or it's a secondary mutation!

Quote Originally Posted by malachi_munroex View Post
    Old Storm wears brown contacts to go incognito. Dun dun dunnnnnn
    Then she better put a wig on to hide that white hair lol