Page 114 of 178 FirstFirst ... 1464104110111112113114115116117118124164 ... LastLast
Results 1,696 to 1,710 of 2668

Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition.

I'm gonna be at this one for a while, lol.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Rocking along to Dragon's Quest 11 , and man alive...its just really good. Square really did a solid damn job with it and the orchestra opening is such a win for it. For those who never saw played or saw it yet.

"The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Just beat Puppeteer's main story (PS3), and honestly, Studio Japan is right up there with Nintendo in terms of whimsy. It was like Mario + Zelda + Shadow of the Colossus + Little Big Planet, directed by the Muppets.

Close to finishing off Walking Dead : The Final Season. I just need 2 more trophies to finish it. Both are a pain (spearing fish , hunting rabbits) . So once I get those I'll platinum the game. But its very sad to see Clementine's story end. We get some nice call backs in a way where we see her dream of speaking to Lee at one point. (Hopefully Skybound by Kirkman keeps doing these episodic games and we get a finish to Javier Garcia's story as we really don't know how it will end)
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim for PS4

Days Gone!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Rocking along to Dragon's Quest 11 , and man alive...its just really good. Square really did a solid damn job with it and the orchestra opening is such a win for it. For those who never saw played or saw it yet.

That game is coming out on the Switch later this year as an enhanced version.

Is it worth it?
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    That game is coming out on the Switch later this year as an enhanced version.

Is it worth it?
    Thus far the PS4 version is pretty worth it. I'm like 10-14 hours in and its got a solid story and old style combat.

I am playing two games. The first is old school Romance of the Three Kingdoms 2 on Snes and Build a lot 2 on the Pc. Its kinda lame but a fun way to kill an hour or two.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

God of War PS4.

Travelling in Alfheim- the stone ancients are a pain.

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    God of War PS4.

Travelling in Alfheim- the stone ancients are a pain.
    They are a lot easier when you realize that your shield can perfectly hold off their beam attacks with no drawbacks... which I figured out at the absolute end of the game.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by the drunkard kid View Post
    they are a lot easier when you realize that your shield can perfectly hold off their beam attacks with no drawbacks... Which i figured out at the absolute end of the game.

what?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post

what?!?!
    I know, right?!

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    They are a lot easier when you realize that your shield can perfectly hold off their beam attacks with no drawbacks... which I figured out at the absolute end of the game.

WOW>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>I never thought of that.

Currently playing Tales of Vesperia: DE with my son and oldest daughter.

Super cool way to play.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium