Page 56 of 108 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066106 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AndersonHoran View Post
    Carol after telling Tony she saw a Skrull getting turned into a tree but he didn't listen to her

Attachment 99055
    meh, dude was mentally influenced, doesn't matter at all.
    she also suggested diplomacy, but in both cases quoi and swordsman dismissed it. I guess you could blame her for not being more vocal, but it would be petty either way.

Incredible Member AndersonHoran's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ichijinijisanji View Post
    she also suggested diplomacy, but in both cases quoi and swordsman dismissed it. I guess you could blame her for not being more vocal, but it would be petty either way.
    Everytime someone is right Tony doesn't accept and only thinks he's the right one, when he's constantly wrong.

BANNED

Everytime someone is right Tony doesn't accept and only thinks he's the right one, when he's constantly wrong.
    sure, and even ewing acknowledged on twitter that tony saying that about carol was bad, especially bringing up her alcoholism

BANNED

Yeah I’d rather her not rub it in Tony’s face. Not the type of characterization I think would be fitting for Carol.

Regardless I thought Stark couldn’t be mentally tampered with.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MadFacedKid View Post
    Yeah I’d rather her not rub it in Tony’s face. Not the type of characterization I think would be fitting for Carol.

Regardless I thought Stark couldn’t be mentally tampered with.
    only when hes wearing the suit i guess?

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

This story is everything for me right now.
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:
    /Doctor Strange/Captain Marvel\Scarlet Witch\
    /Iron Man/Captain Britain/Wasp\X-Men\
    /JSA\/X-Treme X-Men\/WILDCATS\

https://comic-watch.com/author/baradtzgmail-com

BANNED

“ IT'S A BRAVE NEW WORLD – AND THE START OF A BRAND-NEW ARC!
    New York City is under attack—but this time, Captain Marvel can't save them. Stolen away to a far future, Carol Danvers faces a threat unlike any she's known. Brand-new villains and heroes, a cast both familiar and strange and the big action you've come to expect from the architects of the hit "Last Avenger"—don't miss the start of Kelly Thompson and Lee Garbett's newest and biggest story yet!”

1.) Suggest “The Last Avenger” was a “hit” which I’m glad cause I enjoyed it and am hoping for more elements from that story arc to carry over. It was a cool to show Carol doing powerhouse stuff and at the same time built on rogues gallery and connection to Kree

2.) Suggest were not only getting new villains (plural) but also new heroes. “Familiar” and “Strange” might be key words.

3.) Time travel seems obvious. Cause it’s directly implied

4.) Big action akin to “The Last Avenger” which is great

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Looks fun. My only concern is Carol being trapped away from everyone else having to team up was basically her first arc.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

BANNED

I’m curious to how far is a “far future” it could end up being similar to Thompson’s “Captain Marvel: The End” type era. We might see familiar faces of chraracters she knows present day aged up that typically appear in her book like Rhodey, Jessica, Tony. I’d assume far future would be really out there myself but familiar is what throws me off.

I honestly wouldn’t mind Carol branching off a bit here and there for big arcs. Almost every big time character has a arc that could be told in a way that seems like they exist in their own universe and self contained in it. I’d love for Carol to get big enough and be able to do that. But honestly I feel like it just depends on how good the story is, and if there’s some element to grab peoples attention also maybe.

Fantastic Member

http://www.multiversitycomics.com/pr...ain-marvel-18/

Exclusive Preview for Captain Marvel # 18

Carol seems all over the place in this book .

sure, and even ewing acknowledged on twitter that tony saying that about carol was bad, especially bringing up her alcoholism
    They also keep insistently reminding folks that "Carol put Tony Stark in a coma" over and over, very passive aggressively. It's like they're trying to make everyone forget that was Tony who tried to kill her in the first place, all she did was defend herself.
    Last edited by AndersonHoran; 07-23-2020 at 07:27 PM.

Edn_ZMTWsAIu062.jpg

The Skrulls on the cover could hint that they're going to be in the storyline(?) or that's just a misleading cover.

They also keep insistently reminding folks that "Carol put Tony Stark in a coma" over and over, very passive aggressively. It's like they're trying to make everyone forget that was Tony who tried to kill her in the first place, all she did was defend herself.
    I wish we could just put Civil War II behind us.
    Edn_ZMTWsAIu062.jpg

The Skrulls on the cover could hint that they're going to be in the storyline(?) or that's just a misleading cover.
    I'm not really sure what "Carol Danvers interrupting some teen Skrulls on a date" is meant to imply...

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I wish we could just put Civil War II behind us.

I'm not really sure what "Carol Danvers interrupting some teen Skrulls on a date" is meant to imply...
    Maybe she's saving them from the cotati?