Page 95 of 97 FirstFirst ... 458591929394959697 LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,425 of 1444

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Squirrel Girl Buster. I'm reminded of the Acme products Wile E Coyote used to use.

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Marvel Rising Alpha is out today...
    spoilers:
    Kamala panics, thinking Doreen - who she doesn't know is Squirrel Girl - has figured out her secret identity. Turns out it's her online handle Slothbaby she's figured out, and not her Ms Marvel identity. The tables are turned later though, when after a battle, the two heroines separately stow their costumes - and Kamala catches Doreen putting her headband in her bag. Looks like Ms Marvel just rumbled Squirrel Girl's secret identity!
    end of spoilers
    That was a lot of fun. I'm not thrilled with the price point, but I actually did think I got a lot of content for the price. I didn't really like the zero issue much, but I liked this a lot better.

I also want to note that they referred to the zero issue as a FCBD issue. It was free, but I definitely didn't see it on Free Comic Book Day. Really, I was disappointed with the rollout of the free issue.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Yeah, it was NOT an FCBD book, those were Avengers, Captain America, Amazing Spider-Man, and Infinity Countdown. Rising #0 was actually released 10 days before.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

R.I.P. Steve Ditko

Mighty Member

Thank you, Mr. Ditko, for sharing your amazing talent.

I always have a lot of fun calling him the co-creator of the best character of all time... The Amazing...

Squirrel Girl.

Doreen appears in this trailer for Marvel Rising Initiation
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Doreen appears in this trailer for Marvel Rising Initiation
    Milana Vayntrub's performance actually reminds me a lot of Misty Lee's from the Ultimate Spider-Man cartoon.

Erica's a Massachusetts talent! Way cool!

Thank you for sharing that article, it was a nice read. I love Erica’s style, and what she did for the character fit so well.

Was there any news from SDCC about the live action show?

No. Milana only talked about Marvel Rising.

Mighty Member

So apparently Secret Warriors had it's first episode air.. Have any of you seen it? Thoughts?

Also, on the Kamala appreciation thread, the idea of North writing Ms. Marvel came up. How do you all feel about that?

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel22 View Post
    So apparently Secret Warriors had it's first episode air.. Have any of you seen it? Thoughts?

Also, on the Kamala appreciation thread, the idea of North writing Ms. Marvel came up. How do you all feel about that?
    I don't think it's aired yet (I can't find it on Youtube), But I don't think Doreen is in the first episode.

I'm pretty sure she doesn't come in until the third episode of the webisodes.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I don't think it's aired yet (I can't find it on Youtube), But I don't think Doreen is in the first episode.

Ok cool, thanks. I must have misheard.

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel22 View Post