Page 27 of 38 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by IdaqiBeauty View Post
    What would be best is if Drumm were to lift the amnesia spell hiding House of M. It should have been done in Original Sin. The general public would pour into the streets to tear her apart. Also, almost every mutant on earth was in Genosha and watching when she tore out of that palace and attacked Magneto. They were all witnesses and just need their memories back.
    We saw how the general public and the mutant community reacted to M-day, so what would be the point ?
    Some freaked out,some cheered, some saw that as an opportunity => if Doom involvement was known, some would freak out, some would cheer him up, some would try to use him.

Captain America is a bigot, structurally. It doesn't matter that he's pure of heart. He's in a privileged social position that has allowed him, encouraged him, to be blind to the plight of mutants. His universalism turns into a farce when faced with the particular.
    He's not blind to the plight of mutants, but X-writers will never allow anyone but the X-Men to try and tackle mutant issues.
    Otherwise, they'd look incompetent, plus, it allows their martyrdom complex to have a leg to stand on.
    50 years of stories and they are still treading water...That's deliberate.
    "The means are as important as the end - we have to do this right or not at all.
    Anything less negates every belief we've ever had, every sacrifice we've ever made."

"Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely."

"No justice, no peace."

Teenage Exorcist just another user's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by People Of The Earth View Post
    I'm asking because I don't think the testimony of a deceased victim obtained by a medium is receivable in court.
    Well until we get clarification on panel we can't really assume if this is the case on earth 616 or not.

i'm not the one asking if it's relevant to have scarlet's dead victims testify against her in court

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AcesX1X View Post
    i didn't realize he was that powerful.
    He's very powerful. He's the only person earth who can make her behave herself.

This so called fans of Wanda is so disgusting. I refuse myself to be grouped into the same group with this so called fans.

I like Scarlet Witch but I don't try to justify her faults. I like her doesn't mean that she can not do wrong. So what if she commits genocide? Should she go on a trial for that? Sure. But that doen not happening. Move on.

I have a feeling that they are more X-hating fans/Avengers fans rather tahn true Scarlet Witch fans.

I will stop reading this thread, because the more I read it the less I like Scarlet Witch. Not because of her character but because this so called fans. I'm affraid I will hate her at the end because of this. So better to never read this thread again.
    Last edited by veriaqa; 02-03-2015 at 05:04 PM.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by veriaqa View Post
    This so called fans of Wanda is so disgusting. I refuse myself to be grouped into the same group with this so called fans.

I like Scarlet Witch but I don't try to justify her faults. I like her doesn't mean that she can not do wrong. So what if she commits genocide? Should she go on a trial for that? Sure. But that doen not happening. Move on.

I have a feeling that they are more X-hating fans/Avengers fans rather tahn true Scarlet Witch fans.

I will stop reading this thread, because the more I read it the less I like Scarlet Witch. Not because of her character but because this so called fans. I'm affraid I will hate her at the end because of this. So better to never read this thread again.

See what is funny is that I am getting the exact opposite reaction my self, I am an X-fan and after reading this thread and the few other that have popped up I am starting to dislike X-fans. So I stopped reading this thread my self.
    Last edited by Jynx; 02-03-2015 at 05:20 PM.

Top Class Breeding ;) Mr. Brightside's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by veriaqa View Post

PREACH IT!!!!!!
    I say this as a Wanda fan.
    CANON: "Cyclops, the most important mutant in 616" - The scientific community of the 616

BANNED

That so called fans of Cyclops is so disgusting and disturbance. A maniac who abandoned his child, left his wife for over Jean, used kids for militant, had a few killed, Killed Emma so he can steal her power, and killed his own mentor (father). What more disgusting than this?

Cyclops began Avengers vs. X-Men as the villain. He was basically a crazy cult leader who believed a cosmic bird was going to arrive and save mutantkind. He was willing to risk Earth to do so, because that giant cosmic bird has a habit of destroying worlds. Instead of offering a nice compromise like taking Hope off planet to meet the Phoenix, he strarted throwing around punches. Punching Hope, a child, training for the Phoenix. Who the hell need a training like this just to be prepared for the Arrive of the Phoenix? What a douchebag.

This is so disgusting especially for people who can't get over it. Cyclops was wrong for killing his mentor. He never went to trial because he escaped. Saying to Wolverine that he was right that he should stand trial for the murder of Xavier and what he did... he escaped. What a hypocrite.

Wanda took full responsibility during in The Children Crusade, she admitted, and wanted to let the crazy, manic, evil Cyclops to prison her (knowing that he wanted to kill her slowly and feel her pain. And once you are a murderer always ALWAYS will be a murderer). Wanda was going to fix the spell and bring mutants back with Dr Doom and Wiccan. Too bad one of the Young Avengers has to f**k this up. I wonder why no one mentioned this.

People who keep up with this dilemma are sick in their mind because those are fictional characters. FICTIONAL CHARACTERS mean they are not real LOL. Get over it once and for all and admit the reality. Cyclops is not a saint character neither he's perfect and no I don't think she should go to trial because she took full resposibility and brought more mutants... so she already make it up for it. Beside, Cyclops is a fugitive and a wanted for killing his mentor and let me remind you people that during the AvX, Cyclops became the DARK PHOENIX, who wanted to killed all the heroes and all humanity and destroyed few cities with human in it.

"Should WANDA go to trial", not Cyclops, CMBMOOL. Please stay on topic, please.
    CANON: "Cyclops, the most important mutant in 616" - The scientific community of the 616

BANNED

For fairness's sake, they should both be hanged in a public square together.

For fairness's sake, they should both be hanged in a public square together.
    Do you feel offended by CMBMOOL's alternate account's claim that " fans of Cyclops is so disgusting and disturbance", Idaqi? If I recall, Cyke's your second favorite.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Brightside View Post
    Do you feel offended by CMBMOOL's alternate account's claim that " fans of Cyclops is so disgusting and disturbance", Idaqi? If I recall, Cyke's your second favorite.
    I think Cyclops is a richly developed character, and that he and Wanda are like minds.

Brought to you by CarlsJr SickAlice's Avatar

* walks into the courtroom and sets down a tray full of refreshments and cupcakes for the exhausted participants of the proceedings and swiftly exists through the back door *

tumblr_n8scf5GpDD1sk49hxo1_500.jpg
    I make love, you make me sick.

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

He's very powerful. He's the only person earth who can make her behave herself.
    One other person did and that was Doom. When she was living with him she was calm and pretty much back to normal. And she did not need to be possessed forcibly like Daniel Drumm did in Axis. Victor can be pretty persuave when he's of a mind to be.

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Captain America is a bigot, structurally. It doesn't matter that he's pure of heart. He's in a privileged social position that has allowed him, encouraged him, to be blind to the plight of mutants. His universalism turns into a farce when faced with the particular.
    This is an overblown and ridiculous falsehood since it was Cap's Kooky quartet team that was the first that brought together mutants and humans.