Page 102 of 179 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112152 ... LastLast
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 2671
    Astonishing Member

I would think there would have to something more than that...hmm...

And I like that Choi pic and all, but seems a little racy for a cover,

Looks interesting. So one dies and second is a new body for Candra?
    Not the best choices to choose from.

Asrar`s pic is probably just a Marvel 1000 panel. On Instagram hr told that it's a "special project" and he'll still be on Conan.

Astonishing Member Sandmans_Raven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    Asrar`s pic is probably just a Marvel 1000 panel. On Instagram hr told that it's a "special project" and he'll still be on Conan.
    Yeah, I also noticed someone asked if he was back on an X-Book and he said "Not really", so I'm guessing it's just a cover.
    Make Good Art

Quote Originally Posted by Sandmans_Raven View Post
    Yeah, I also noticed someone asked if he was back on an X-Book and he said "Not really", so I'm guessing it's just a cover.
    What if they are actually joining the Savage Avengers

I haven't been reading so I don't know what they call themselves or even if they are a formal team, Voodoo and Wolverine are there.
    A team neither have been on!
    "Not really" a X-book

Rogue in a book with Conan the Barbarian would be NUTS, crazy, inconceivable!, CONAN, I loved that film, the one with Arnie.
    Last edited by Ultimate Rogue; 06-11-2019 at 09:14 AM.

Surprise, surprise. Covers for HOX POX issues 4 and 5 are revealed and there are no Gambit and Rogue on them.

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    Surprise, surprise. Covers for HOX POX issues 4 and 5 are revealed and there are no Gambit and Rogue on them.
    Yeah, no big surprise. Though glad to see Sinister at least!

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate Rogue View Post
    What if they are actually joining the Savage Avengers

I haven't been reading so I don't know what they call themselves or even if they are a formal team, Voodoo and Wolverine are there.
    A team neither have been on!
    "Not really" a X-book

Rogue in a book with Conan the Barbarian would be NUTS, crazy, inconceivable!, CONAN, I loved that film, the one with Arnie.
    Hmmm, I think unlikely. But certainly an interesting notion!

I make no guesses for the next book but appreciate all of your scheming thoughts on it. I’m so nervous for the last... you hear me, THE LAST MMX ISSUE!!

*cries inconsolably*
    Quote Originally Posted by DearMachine View Post
    I feel as if, uh, little Remy would make an issue sell more than little Bruce.

Quote Originally Posted by Romy Ship View Post
    I make no guesses for the next book but appreciate all of your scheming thoughts on it. I’m so nervous for the last... you hear me, THE LAST MMX ISSUE!!

*cries inconsolably*
    There, there. *pats head* Sorry ... uh, crying makes me all awkward. These human emotions are tricky.

I'm just gonna keep up being in denial until July gets here and I'm suddenly all wth is MMX?!? At least by then we'll know when/where to find them next.

[insert something witty] PeachFlavoredXanax's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AppleJ View Post
    I'm just gonna keep up being in denial until July gets here and I'm suddenly all wth is MMX?!? At least by then we'll know when/where to find them next.
    I plan on eating cookie dough on the floor of my house for the next two months staring out the window sobbing the lyrics to Lisa Loeb’s Stay (I Missed You). Cheers!

12 issues is a good run. Concepts such as these don't really have the narrative legs to go beyond that. Maybe this Guilds story might probably need another issue or two, but 3 arcs is good enough in a critically acclaimed series all up. Time for both characters to join a team and mingle with the rest of the Marvel Universe whether it's an X-Book or something else entirely.

Maybe another R&G mini will resurface in the not too distant future, I can see that happen some day.

Astonishing Member Sandmans_Raven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sparta View Post
    12 issues is a good run. Concepts such as these don't really have the narrative legs to go beyond that. Maybe this Guilds story might probably need another issue or two, but 3 arcs is good enough in a critically acclaimed series all up. Time for both characters to join a team and mingle with the rest of the Marvel Universe whether it's an X-Book or something else entirely.

Maybe another R&G mini will resurface in the not too distant future, I can see that happen some day.
    Same here. I still say a book like this would be a great digital-exclusive.
    Make Good Art

Quote Originally Posted by AppleJ View Post
    There, there. *pats head* Sorry ... uh, crying makes me all awkward. These human emotions are tricky.

Chuckled and have kept chucklin' at that, terribly inconsiderate of me towards everyone, sorry, I'm not great with crying either.

btw Thanks AppleJ, your driving of this thread is smooth and cool, I'm chuffed that Romy fans have such fun, it speaks volumes.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate Rogue View Post
    Chuckled and have kept chucklin' at that, terribly inconsiderate of me towards everyone, sorry, I'm not great with crying either.

btw Thanks AppleJ, your driving of this thread is smooth and cool, I'm chuffed that Romy fans have such fun, it speaks volumes.
    Awww, now you got me blushing. Always glad to bring a laugh.

Romy fans do like to have a good time, I think. Probably because at their best, Rogue and Gambit are just a lot of fun.