Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by nepenthes View Post
    Genuinely curious, what is your issue with Lindelof and how exactly is he a hack?
    Two words: Lost finale.

BANNED

You know, not everything has to be perfect. It was a good show and you cannot please everyone with the ending.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Arundel Armor Hunter View Post
    You know, not everything has to be perfect. It was a good show and you cannot please everyone with the ending.
    Don't put words in my mouth. I never said it had to be "perfect". The Lost finale, however, was the worst piece of garbage ever produced for a series finale (a series, might I remind you, was all about its mysteries). Lindelof went on to produce the awful Star Trek Into Darkness and Prometheus. Now I know what to expect from him and I go out of my way to avoid him.

BANNED

I like Trek Into Darkness and what is so wrong with Prometheus?

Count me in with the haters of Prometheus. I was so disappointed with this movie. The characters are void of any personality and acted so stupidly it was really hard to relate to any of them. the cartographer who gets lost, the biologist who does not any better but touch a nasty looking alien snake, the one running away from a falling building in length instead of sideways... The whole crew deserved to die in this movie seriously. I expected so much more from Ridley Scott.

And those plot holes...

On a side note, I quite like the preview of the Prometheus comics, the art is really nice and fits well with the theme.

Quote Originally Posted by TFNN View Post
    Lol nice ha ha
    Thanks! Im here all week folks

Quote Originally Posted by Yggdrasil View Post
    Count me in with the haters of Prometheus. I was so disappointed with this movie. The characters are void of any personality and acted so stupidly it was really hard to relate to any of them. the cartographer who gets lost, the biologist who does not any better but touch a nasty looking alien snake, the one running away from a falling building in length instead of sideways... The whole crew deserved to die in this movie seriously. I expected so much more from Ridley Scott.

And those plot holes...

On a side note, I quite like the preview of the Prometheus comics, the art is really nice and fits well with the theme.
    http://muddycolors.blogspot.com/2014...dator.html?m=1

All-New Member

I was emotionally drained from the time wasted watching Prometheus. After such a buildup, too.

What did it for me was the loss of the 'industrial grunge'/gritty look of the original Alien and Aliens. Which does make sense, given that it was a new ship and new "film" (i.e. not quite intended to be a prequel). Still. I think the film would have worked just as well as a stand-alone, not tied in with our specific Aliens.

Really fantastic art. I love seeing the process, from rough sketches to final painting. Great stuff, thank you for the link!

Really fantastic art. I love seeing the process, from rough sketches to final painting. Great stuff, thank you for the link!
    Yeah I've been looking foward to these series ever since I saw that article

Amazing Member

From what I understood when reading previous interviews about this series, is it's basically kinda like what smallville season 11 currently is, one mini series after another. Technically an ongoing, just not billed as one.

That list in the first page, in February they list Prometheus Omega. I'd guess from that that Omega is the next miniseries after Fire and Stone.

Writer At Comic Watch Dylan Davison's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheCollector View Post
    From what I understood when reading previous interviews about this series, is it's basically kinda like what smallville season 11 currently is, one mini series after another. Technically an ongoing, just not billed as one.

That list in the first page, in February they list Prometheus Omega. I'd guess from that that Omega is the next miniseries after Fire and Stone.
    No, Omega is the end of Fire and Stone. Its one single issue. At least thats the way they made it seem at SDCC. I am sure more minis will follow.
    Pulls:
    Coffin: La Muerta, Lady Death, Hellwitch. Valiant: Shadowman. DC: Poison Ivy.
    Check Out My Comic Reviews And More At Comic Watch!

BANNED

some early reviews for Prometheus 1 up @ comicbookroundup.

Really excited for these, this will be my first time reading any of the Darkhorse books though. I love all the movies these series were based on but I'd have included Alien 3 and Predators in cannon.

I honestly don't know why it's so difficult to do a good AVP film. I had an old AVP PC game which I believe was distributed by Sierra which was fantastic and would have been a great way to structure a film.
    Last edited by KOSLOX; 09-09-2014 at 09:51 AM.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum