Page 3 of 234 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Winterboy View Post
    cover so good I got animal control on the phone to get rocket off of it
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    She wore her classic costume in the X-men 90's cartoon.

I hated the Ironman version of Wanda it was all wrong.
    Good thing I forgot everything huh. I don't remember her in the X-Men cartoon so she must be in the episodes I didn't watch.

My first actual reading of Wanda was House of M. This cover was the first and most memorable Wanda comic cover I've seen during that time.

51L93SXtMWL.jpg

I'm aware there's a controversy, but I forgot exactly what. Something about her power doesn't work like that I think, and how in the end she live peacefully somewhere after all the disaster she did, both in the M world and in the real world with loads of mutants losing their powers.

Just as a story without any context, I like it. They made it pretty clear what happened so I don't need to go back and read back issues. Wanda came off very sympathetic, at least before she uttered No More Mutants.

Quote Originally Posted by kcekada View Post
    That horrible short-lived outfit was introduced in the SW mini-series by Abnett and Lanning. It's so sad that it was featured in that Iron Man cartoon and in the Avengers poster drawn by Perez. I kinda liked the Deodato designed one that showed up during the Crossing. The problem I had with the Perez gypsy outfit -- was that it was a bit too revealing. I thought she should have been wearing pink leggings.
    The problem I had with it is it's not remotely "Gypsy" and them using that slur to describe us. And it still existing in some profiles for her.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

To me the worst Wanda costume is that tacky thong and cape look.

Incredible Member Probability010's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    My first introduction to Scarlet Witch was in the 90s Iron Man cartoon alongside Hawkeye, War Machine and Mandarin. She...

Attachment 75927

...Oh wow. That's different. I don't remember her looking like that at all. I remember her wearing her classic costume. So maybe the classic one was in the 90s X-Men cartoon. I don't remember her appearing in X-Men, but I didn't watch every episode.

Oh well.

She... I actually don't remember anything from that Iron Man cartoon. I don't remember what her character was, what she did except being part of the ensemble, and what's her relation to Tony.

So uh... That's it for now!
    My first introduction to her was much later, by the movie “Avengers: Age of Ultron” (technically already by the mid-credits scene from “Captain America: The Winter Soldier”, but back than I had almost no idea what that was about). I would have gotten to know her at least a few years earlier if she would have been in “Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes”.

Some time ago I checked that Iron Man carton out. Couldn’t make it past the first episode, put in the loop for when times are really dire

From the 90’s X-Men carton I watched only one or two episodes many years ago, and as I know now, she really is in only one. To no big surprise I missed her out there, too.

I think the best animated version is in “Wolverine and the X-Men”. I assumer you know that one?

BTW, regarding to your Avatar, nice to see another “Evangelion” Fan here

Poster/Cover for No Road Home!

https://twitter.com/MarkBrooksArt/st...67937500700673

I love that Wanda is front and center on this.

It's very good art!
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Winterboy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post

HOLY S*@#, Forgive My Language but just........HOLY S*$%, This is MAGNIFICENT!!! =D

As been said, Wanda Looks like the Guiding Light in the Dark, Light up the Night, of this Cover and She Looks EPIC while doing this!

The Level of detail, use of light and just the Pose of Everyone is Amazing, Rocket Looks AMAZING, I am In Love with this Cover, Truly it gives SO MUCH Love to our Wanda!

Also It makes her look like the Team Leader, Which Makes it even more Amazing! ;-)

I Know Avatar will be Made of this as well by some, it is truly that great!
    Last edited by CJStriker; 01-03-2019 at 05:59 PM.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Awesome cover Thanks
    Last edited by juan678; 01-04-2019 at 03:10 PM.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Probability010 View Post
    My first introduction to her was much later, by the movie “Avengers: Age of Ultron” (technically already by the mid-credits scene from “Captain America: The Winter Soldier”, but back than I had almost no idea what that was about). I would have gotten to know her at least a few years earlier if she would have been in “Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes”.

Some time ago I checked that Iron Man carton out. Couldn’t make it past the first episode, put in the loop for when times are really dire

From the 90’s X-Men carton I watched only one or two episodes many years ago, and as I know now, she really is in only one. To no big surprise I missed her out there, too.

I think the best animated version is in “Wolverine and the X-Men”. I assumer you know that one?

BTW, regarding to your Avatar, nice to see another “Evangelion” Fan here
    I remember plopping down in front of the TV to watch that Iron Man cartoon religiously but now I don't remember anything about it. How did that happen.

I actually don't know the Wolverine and The X-Men cartoon. I stopped paying attention to superhero cartoon in the 2000.

Oh I haven't watched Evangelion. I just like cute anime boys lol. I know the characters though.

Wolverine and the X-men Wanda is the best animated version of Wanda. The others are either reeally bad or hardly do anything

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    Wolverine and the X-men Wanda is the best animated version of Wanda. The others are either reeally bad or hardly do anything
    Pietro: ADOOBI DABOO MAGNETO-SAMA #1

Wanda: BEGONE, GIANT FOREHEAD MAN!
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Avengers Prelude 2 preview with wanda

Mark Brooks comments on Tumblr

Avengers: No Road home #1 cover and poster. The poster should be in stores on Feb 6th and the issue on Feb 13th. Done in ink wash and acrylic on 16"X23" watercolor board.

I’ve been playing with lighting a lot more recently because I realized it was one of my weaknesses. I can render in natural or model lighting pretty well but realized I lacked the skill to do moody or tinted lighting. I had an art teacher many years ago say that an artist should figure out what they’re weakest at and practice your weakness above all else. Once you figure out it out you move on to your next weakness. Frustrating but ultimately fulfilling. #Avengers #NoRoadHome #ScarletWitch #Hawkeye #Hulk #Rocketracoon #Vision #MarkBrooks #Marvel #Comics