Page 3 of 218 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Bl00dwerK View Post
    Agreed. I play Marvel Heroes and several of the players, including myself, have been lobbying to get Winter Soldier as a playable character. We were told, by one of the devs, that something was in the works...
    Is there a specific thread / site to lobby? Can you share the link?

Quote Originally Posted by Cold_War_Myth View Post
    I usually catch this show CBS Sunday Morning. I missed this episode where they did a feature on some of the stunt work from the causeway scenes in CATWS. You'll have to skip around to see the CATWS stuff. Sebastian is at the very end and Chris pops up here and there.
    Coolness! Thanks for posting that.

bw ws cover[1].JPG
    WS & BW by Valerio Schiti...
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Granov Caps.JPG
    Granov.

robinson.JPG
    Robinson.

"Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Extraordinary Member

I want to see Mike Allred do WS.

Astonishing Member Lady Warp Spasm's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rheged View Post
    Yeah, so much for me saving $, I pre-ordered one myself. I won't be doing any of the swap outs for different hands/heads though. I busted my Rescue Cap Hot Toys figure just trying to swap out the left hand > that just crushed me.

Quote Originally Posted by Winterboy View Post
    Indeed they are. Thanks for posting.

Quote Originally Posted by DebkoX View Post
    I want to see Mike Allred do WS.
    He's an interesting choice. He works for some characters (X, FF), I wouldn't mind seeing him do a sketch.

I want Marco Checchetto on the next Winter Soldier whatever...Marvel does. His style would fit the espionage and such nicely (I am still missing his and Greg Rucka's Punisher run something serious.)
    archer * magician *soldier * spy

Extraordinary Member

Lucky guy, wish i could have one of those badboys.

Lucky guy, wish i could have one of those badboys.
    Woman actually >

No chance your folks could get you one for a graduation present huh? I mean, isn't 16 the year U.K. teens graduate from school before they go onto higher levels (university?)

And if that doesn't work, Sideshowtoy.com allows you to pay off $80.00 at a time (not sure what the U.K. pounds sterling equivalent would be.)
    Last edited by Lady Warp Spasm; 05-05-2014 at 10:44 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cold_War_Myth View Post
    Woman actually >

No chance your folks could get you one for a graduation present huh? I mean, isn't 16 the year U.K. teens graduate from school before they go onto higher levels (university?)

And if that doesn't work, Sideshowtoy.com allows you to pay off $80.00 at a time (not sure what the U.K. pounds sterling equivalent would be.)
    Hell no. Sadly.
    My exams are finished on June 13th, but I won't even get a high-five -.-'
    When I'm older. $80.00 a time? Even thats too much. I wish
    Nah. We have 'College/Sixth form' after, not your college, our university is your college. We do college after school, then uni.

Hell no. Sadly.
    My exams are finished on June 13th, but I won't even get a high-five -.-'
    When I'm older. $80.00 a time? Even thats too much. I wish
    Nah. We have 'College/Sixth form' after, not your college, our university is your college. We do college after school, then uni.
    A sincere Bummer. Thanks for explaining the post grammar/high school situation there.

Researching, here's a comprehensive FX article talking about various work on CATWS including the WS' arm. I was kind of surprised they had to do work on Stan to make him look younger (really???) in the "End of the Line" flashback.

BANNED

Found this on Tumblr while searching for something else ... but couldn't find the page / artist.

Extraordinary Member

That is interesting. I think it might have something to do with his facial hair?

Thanks, Rheged. I've been looking through tumblr and finding in character art has been tricky.

That is interesting. I think it might have something to do with his facial hair?
    Since films are often shot out of sequence, I'm wondering if that "End of the Line" scene was one of the earliest ones filmed since Sebastian's hair looks slightly shorter there than it does in the rest of the film. I'm still a bit baffled that they would need to make him look younger though. I suppose less hardened and/or haunted would be a better choice of phrase rather than younger.

I think you're right that the Smithsonian scene is later in the shoot given the almost beard he's grown by that point.

I'm kind of bugging that most of CATWS appears to be online. All these tumblr accounts have gifs that look near perfect from film footage not in the official clips. I know the film was pirated but wow...
    Last edited by Lady Warp Spasm; 05-06-2014 at 07:34 PM.

Extraordinary Member

Its the life of movies sadly, they get on the internet incredibly quick these days.

Its the life of movies sadly, they get on the internet incredibly quick these days.
    Yeah, it is sad.

I'm reluctant to use some of those screenshots/gifs, I'll just wait until the film is officially released for home consumption.

I understand Bucky is getting a decent moment in Original Sin (If something huge happens, I'll pick up those issues, because there are many murders he must answer for.)

My next question is for everyone:

What do you want to see in the next Winter Soldier story (hopefully series)?

I'd like more flashbacks. I loved the fragments of missions we've seen, but I actually want to read one or two as they happened. I always felt there was never enough of Bucky as the Winter Soldier proper. Guess it's a desire to see something like Team X in current day Marvel comics > except it's one character instead of a team.

Ultimate Member

I want a Winter Soldier, Mockingbird, and Quake team up book (I mentioned this in another thread). They set that up at the end of Spencer's SA, so I want them to actually go somewhere near it. Maybe even get the original Nick Fury involved as well.