Page 917 of 985 FirstFirst ... 417817867907913914915916917918919920921927967 ... LastLast
Results 13,741 to 13,755 of 14769
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieHavoc View Post
    One time, a former friend of mine, who's a Trumper, posted some article about a college offering a safe space when Trump came to speak, before the election I think.

I read the article, even though it was from some ridiculous right wing outlet, I forget which one. It was actually only a couple of paragraphs. The first was the guys blasting people for needing some safe space because they can't handle big bad Trump coming to speak. The second was about how he went to this safe space several times to, I guess, talk to people there utilizing it, and each time, there was no one there.

This whole safe space, crayon, play doh thing is something that probably happened like twice and, like everything else, has become a major and farcical issue for people on the right and something for them to cling to.

It's pretty funny.
    Happened twice?

This stuff was going on all around the country when Trump was elected. University of Wisconsin, Berkeley, Princeton, UMass, etc.

Goofy college kids buying into the silly, ridiculous bullshit that the left was pushing and is still pushing.

Trump is literally Hitler! He’s going to throw gays and Muslims into concentration camps! He’s working as a double agent for Putin and the Russians! He thinks all Mexicans are rapists and murderers! Etc Etc

Can Trump come off as a brash *******? Sure, no arguments there.

But the left has had it out for the guy ever since he entered the presidential race and they sure as hell haven’t held back on the ridiculous hyperbole.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    It's no secret that being President ages the hell out of the office holder because of the day to day stress associated with the job which, at times, can be considerable. Barack Obama, for example, three years younger than me (I'm 60) looked almost ten years older when he left office. Sure, it was a legitimate worry that Trump, overweight, possessed of poor dietary habits and religiously adverse to exercise (save for playing golf) might not make it to 2020 before some sort of health problem struck him down, but, he's still kicking. Don't get me wrong, I hate Trump with a passion, but nowhere near enough to wish him to drop dead, I wouldn't wish that on anyone. Perhaps he's too damn stubborn (or ignorant) to let the stress get to him, or, vindictive bastard that he is, Trump just refuses to give the world the satisfaction of keeling over before his time in office is done. That wouldn't surprise me in the slightest.
    ditto. if not for anything but because trump dying could make him a martyr to many of his more violent and hardcore supporters.

Quote Originally Posted by Cimmerian View Post
    He thinks all Mexicans are rapists and murderers! Etc Etc
    He literally said that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Cimmerian View Post
    Happened twice?

This stuff was going on all around the country when Trump was elected. University of Wisconsin, Berkeley, Princeton, UMass, etc.

Goofy college kids buying into the silly, ridiculous bullshit that the left was pushing and is still pushing.

Trump is literally Hitler! He’s going to throw gays and Muslims into concentration camps! He’s working as a double agent for Putin and the Russians! He thinks all Mexicans are rapists and murderers! Etc Etc

Can Trump come off as a brash *******? Sure, no arguments there.

But the left has had it out for the guy ever since he entered the presidential race and they sure as hell haven’t held back on the ridiculous hyperbole.
    I'd be interested in hearing what his positive major accomplishments have been since taking office?
    The Cover Contest Weekly Winners ThreadSo much winning!!

"When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

“It’s your party and you can cry if you want to.” - Captain Europe

Mighty Member

Nah, I'm pretty sure the safe space thing is made up for conservatives to crow about.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuck View Post
    trump: it's not true. i never said it, even when i did say it.

I mean were shitting on safe spaces but their designed for mental health issues. If it even works once then its done its job.

Nah, I'm pretty sure the safe space thing is made up for conservatives to crow about.
    No it very much existed, though I suspect like the clothes Soap-eating thing it was a very small thing the media escalated.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tuck View Post
    Really?

Show me

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by jetengine View Post
    No it very much existed, though I suspect like the clothes Soap-eating thing it was a very small thing the media escalated.
    Well, that's what I was getting at in my original post about them.

I do not believe that college kids, or whoever else, en mass, went seeking play dog and coloring books because they needed to be shielded from the garbage Trump was spewing. I believe that was made up, or as you said, exaggerated, immensely, by those on the right. As they do.

Mighty Member

Although there is that safe space MAGA app for Trump supporters to find safe space establishments to MAGA in.

I do not believe that college kids, or whoever else, en mass, went seeking play dog and coloring books because they needed to be shielded from the garbage Trump was spewing. I believe that was made up, or as you said, exaggerated, immensely, by those on the right. As they do.

And the left. At the end of the day all news media (even indie news) want clicks, views and cash.

if i want to ignore trump, i have my switch and some cadbury eggs.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    if i want to ignore trump, i have my switch and some cadbury eggs.
    Cadbury cream eggs are....not great tbh.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by jetengine View Post
    And the left. At the end of the day all news media (even indie news) want clicks, views and cash.
    Well, I was specifically talking about people, like the guy in this thread, maintaining that snowflake libs need safespaces because they can't....wait, who cares, what are you arguing with me about? I don't get it.

Ok, fine, Donald Trump, you win. Libs are all snowflakes who can't handle any dissenting opinions and must have hot cocoa available to them instead. Are you happy, now, Jet?