Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Maestro 216 View Post
    Guessing Callugan will try killing Emma now after learning about this.
    I am really starting to suspect that Emma had Anole give the cure to Mystique. Mystique messed with the cure and possibly mixed it with the mothervine virus, and then she shape-shifted to Anole and gave the modified cure to Callahan. It's even possible that Emma and Mystique were working a less harmful version of the Mothervine that wouldn't make people susceptible to being controlled that they could potentially use on people who lost their powers or who have latent abilities that didn't wake up. Emma's disagreement with Mothervine was that it enslaved people, if that problem could be overcome and the people who used it to get powers could keep their wills free she might start offering it to people who want mutant powers.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by scouse mouse View Post
    More people back from the dead with no explanation? Shinobi Shaw and Sienna Blaze were definitely dead. Cant keep up with Cortez but I think he was dead as well. Fitzroy I dont know??
    They're all supposed to be dead.

Magneto killed Fabian Cortez in Magneto: Dark Seduction #4 (Sep. 2000).

Bishop killed Trevor Fitzroy in Bishop the Last X-Man #14 (Nov. 2000).

Siena Blaze was executed in Weapon X's Neverland concentration camp in Weapon X vol. 2 #5 (Mar. 2003).

Shinobi Shaw was killed off-panel by his father sometime between M-Day, as Shinobi was listed among the 198, and Necrosha, when he turned up as one of Selene's zombies.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    Looks boring, but pretty much confirms the Emma talking to Scott theory
    Sorry, what? Can anyone elaborate on this for the kids in the back? thanks luvz

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Nobody is reading other people's comments. At least two others pointed out that Siena Blaze, Shinobi and Cortez were brought back during Necrosha. Just like Cypher and Maggot were.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Sorry, what? Can anyone elaborate on this for the kids in the back? thanks luvz
    The red boxes at the start of every issue of Uncanny was Scott talking, like a monologue, but issue #19 and #20 had white boxes, which is Emma's own monologue, mostly to Cyclops.
    "I wish I could live life five times over!
    Then I’d be born in five different places,
    and I’d stuff myself with different food from around the world.
    I’d live five different lives with five different occupations...
    and then, for those five times...
    I’d fall in love with the same person...
    "

- Orihime Inoue

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    Nobody is reading other people's comments. At least two others pointed out that Siena Blaze, Shinobi and Cortez were brought back during Necrosha. Just like Cypher and Maggot were.
    Other people’s comments don’t matter because they’re not factual. Cortez, even as a Selene-zombie, was killed by Deadpool using Loa’s body. So he didn’t come back from Necrosha.

It was clear that the only way out of the plot of the vaccine was this, but seeing the Rosenberg streak, writing a anti-vaxx comic is already the icing.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    It was clear that the only way out of the plot of the vaccine was this, but seeing the Rosenberg streak, writing a anti-vaxx comic is already the icing.
    Do you think he already has his Tweet with a link to information supporting vaccination ready for when this gets spun by people claiming vaxx-insensitivity?

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    I am really starting to suspect that Emma had Anole give the cure to Mystique. Mystique messed with the cure and possibly mixed it with the mothervine virus, and then she shape-shifted to Anole and gave the modified cure to Callahan. It's even possible that Emma and Mystique were working a less harmful version of the Mothervine that wouldn't make people susceptible to being controlled that they could potentially use on people who lost their powers or who have latent abilities that didn't wake up. Emma's disagreement with Mothervine was that it enslaved people, if that problem could be overcome and the people who used it to get powers could keep their wills free she might start offering it to people who want mutant powers.
    Didn’t they destroy all the remnants of Mothervine including what was in Jimmy at the end of the story?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    Didn’t they destroy all the remnants of Mothervine including what was in Jimmy at the end of the story?
    Yes. Mystique stole some data from Trask Industries containing what they discovered by analyzing some remnant of the virus.

Necrosha is now one of those cool ideas that later writers retroactively prove was a terrible mistake.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

BANNED

I doubt anyone will ever reference Mothervine again. Some of ya'll are crazy. And just because a zombie appeared in Necrosha doesn't mean they were automatically back for good. A good number of them died again. I'm not saying NOBODY came back, just that it's not factual to state it when it's not totally for sure. I still don't think any of these villains are actually the true ones.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by PetPigeon View Post
    I doubt anyone will ever reference Mothervine again. Some of ya'll are crazy. And just because a zombie appeared in Necrosha doesn't mean they were automatically back for good. A good number of them died again. I'm not saying NOBODY came back, just that it's not factual to state it when it's not totally for sure. I still don't think any of these villains are actually the true ones.
    Hmm, so if we have a bunch of villains (Nasty Boys) seemingly dead that the X-Men are surprised to see, and then a bunch of other villains that someone might know are all dead, but I don't know just how common knowledge who is dead or alive is in the MU, all show up to ambush the heroes... maybe this is some sort of trap, a deception, set by someone else. Now who would have the means and motivation to pull that off?

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    It CAN'T be all a dream, it would destroy the continuity for Champions, which used Cyclops in it's War of the Realms tie-in last month. If there's any rollback, it can only be what happened after WOTR, not the entire story since issue 11.
    My use of "it's all just a dream" was mainly used as metaphor. But yeah, he's proven before he likes to slow roll things and likes to lead people in a maze that only makes sense once the run is over. For that I'm willing to hold my gripes until after I see what the ah-hah moment is. There is just so much all-over-the-place going on though that I'm really starting to fear that "moment" is the fact the X-office stopped hand holding and basically just said "go nuts, it's not going to matter once this wraps anyway."

Quote Originally Posted by PetPigeon View Post
    Comics, especially Marvel, don't care if or when C and D-List (or even higher in many cases) villains are killed off. It's just the way it is. In two or three years when a writer wants to bring back the Nasty Boys, Vanisher, Avalanche, etc., they will. And 90% of the time, there will be no explanation.