Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by King_Thor13 View Post
    Just a quick rundown:

spoilers:

• As seen in the preview, the Trevor Fitzroy, Siena Blaze, Shinobi Shaw & Fabian Cortez have killed the Nasty Boys. After a brief scuffle, the Upstarts are defeated and Shinobi Shaw commits suicide to prevent being captured and turned over to Emma Frost.
    • Dark Beast claims to have 'cured the cure' and at the behest of the X-Men, Magik & Banshee get to work dispersing it through the atmosphere.
    • Logan & Kwannon confront Emma & co. Kwannon faces off against Mystique, who takes the form of Lady Deathstrike, Elektra, Spiral, Kwannon herself & then finally Psylocke before stabbing Kwannon directly through the chest.
    • Captain America (the real one) and Doctor Nemesis show up to talk to Scott. They question his methods, and let them know that children who've inhaled the X-Men's 'cure to the cure' have slipped into comas. He also lets them know he hasn't met with Scott since the rally, confusing Scott & Dani who now know something is amiss. Scott has Magik nab Doc Nemesis and the X-Men and teleport back to their base of operations.
    • Callahan shows up at the Hellfire Club and takes Sinister and an injured Wolverine into his custody. Kwannon & Mystique have fled. Emma is put into lock-down.
    • The X-Men question McCoy and Dark Beast gloats he messed with the cure. If the serum is taken and the x-gene manifests simultaneously the organs of the effected mutants go into overdrive and their body shuts down. It's revealed Mister Sinister helped out, who also added subconscious suggestions to all of the X-Men. Dark Beast jests that without Jean, Rachel or Betsy around to provide psychic shielding they're awfully vulnerable. Illyana angrily portals Dark Beast into the ceiling, gruesomely beheading him/phasing his head into solid concrete and leaves his limp body hanging there.
    • Doctor Nemesis insists it mightn't be too late to undo not-McCoy's work, but they must act quickly.
    • The issue closes with Emma about to restore Scott's memories, adding that she's sorry and she needs the X-Men.

end of spoilers
    Wait, Wait Rosenberg brought c-list villain back who was probably already dead only to kill to him. 2 issue in a row lol.. I am fine with death more than most but this is bit ridiculous. Everything else sounds fine interesting

This was a fun read because everyone here is so incompetent.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Luckystar. View Post
    Yeah, but they have mind-control as an excuse now for Rosenberg's weak writing.

spoilers:
    Glad Emma saw her actions backfire, and now stuck in prison the X Men are her only chance to fix her mistake.
    end of spoilers

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post
    Wait, Wait Rosenberg brought c-list villain back who was probably already dead only to kill to him. 2 issue in a row lol.. I am fine with death more than most but this is bit ridiculous. Everything else sounds fine interesting
    Pretty much. Because it seems one of Rosenberg's favorite tools to up the stakes is to kill of a character or two every issue. Including killing off characters who were already dead when we saw them last.

Even moreso than usual. Pretty much everyone's being played and nobody has come out on top.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestro 216 View Post
    spoilers:
    Glad Emma saw her actions backfire, and now stuck in prison the X Men are her only chance to fix her mistake.
    end of spoilers
    We all knew the ruse would be revealed at some point. The X-Men could only go on for so long before realising something wasn't right

Astonishing Member

spoilers:
    they took the most morally good version of hank Mccoy and killed him for the evil one
    end of spoilers

I'm eager to get my eyes on this because I take issue with spoilers:
    Illyana teleporting someone into the ceiling. Nightcrawler could likely maneuver that kind of execution, and Kitty certainly could but....Yana opens gate ways. Of all the ways -- and there are many -- to accentuate her badassery, this one doesn't jive for me
    end of spoilers

Just read this issue. It had a lot going on, but the best thing it did was set up a final confrontation in the next issue. Can't wait to see how it plays out.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

It's not like I would have described Rosenberg but I can not say it's not true.

Mighty Member

Ten little mutants went out to dine
    One killed herself and then there were nine
    Nine little mutants wanted to fight fate
    One died off panel and then there were eight
    Eight little mutants were praying for Hickman
    One died in an issue that belongs in a trash can
    Seven little mutants chopping up sticks
    One chopped himself in half and then there were six

Now, who's going to die next?

BANNED

Boy, this was bad LMAO
    Nice work REDEEMING Cyclops, Rosenberg. You couldn't let that Hitler thing go to waste, so you literally have Scott GAS CHILDREN to death. Thanks, man. That's really all I need. I can already see the fireworks coming from Jean's thread LMAO

Hickman can't come soon enough.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    Boy, this was bad LMAO
    Nice work REDEEMING Cyclops, Rosenberg. You couldn't let that Hitler thing go to waste, so you literally have Scott GAS CHILDREN to death. Thanks, man. That's really all I need. I can already see the fireworks coming from Jean's thread LMAO

Hickman can't come soon enough.
    The issue makes a point that none of the kids are dead.

all of us rn. lit rally all of us. (chose nightcore to really exemplify this rushed ****)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by sunofdarkchild View Post
    The issue makes a point that none of the kids are dead.
    They aren't yet, of course. But this is nearly as bad as M-Pox. At least they have a fighting chance, but this will ultimately come to the X-Men fixing their own mess.

I expect the sentinel budget to increase tenfold after this. At least they can blame this on the stupid democracy idea for the team.
    Last edited by PrezValentine; 06-19-2019 at 05:55 AM.

the entire run is basically a nightcore version of limp bizkit's rollin', which to be fair, are much better than the original
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate