Page 67 of 102 FirstFirst ... 175763646566676869707177 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 1517

Quote Originally Posted by J. D. Guy View Post
    Haopy to see you get an answer to a question! That's always pretty cool.

Also, the Arkham Juvie kids have loads of potential, so Mr. Patrick wanting to make continued use of them makes sense.
    Well, apparently he was quite surprised to discover that he has fans in France, so he kinds of like all my tweets about his works, haha !

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Korath View Post
    Well, apparently he was quite surprised to discover that he has fans in France, so he kinds of like all my tweets about his works, haha !
    That's so cool. I agree with J.D. about the Arkham Juvie kids having a lot of story potential. I'm looking forward to seeing more of them in the next two issue and hopefully beyond that.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Second issue of batman and the signal was delayed two weeks now, still coming out in Feburary though. Hopefully, if a ongoing happens, they can get a more consistent artist, even though I enjoy Cully's art.

Damn, I'm isappointed now...

I'm disappointed but I'm still looking forward to the next issue anyway. These things happen though so when they do I just sit tight and wait patiently.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    Second issue of batman and the signal was delayed two weeks now, still coming out in Feburary though. Hopefully, if a ongoing happens, they can get a more consistent artist, even though I enjoy Cully's art.
    If there confirmation its the art that's caused the delay (like, it's not the colorist or something, or another reason).

Well, two weeks isn't so bad.

Quote Originally Posted by JasonTodd428 View Post
    I'm disappointed but I'm still looking forward to the next issue anyway. These things happen though so when they do I just sit tight and wait patiently.
    Exactly.

Aw man! I was looking forward to the next issue but oh well its only a couple of weeks

Some fan art for Duke !

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Korath View Post
    Some fan art for Duke !

Cool!

That last one isn't fanart, through. It's actually a scene from the New Talent Showcase that had the background edited out

Signal #1 sold over 60k copies https://twitter.com/Ssnyder1835/stat...64571620675585

Wonder if this including digital sales, either way, sounds like DC is satisfied and Scott says the character has legs now

Signal #1 sold over 60k copies https://twitter.com/Ssnyder1835/stat...64571620675585

Wonder if this including digital sales, either way, sounds like DC is satisfied and Scott says the character has legs now
    Yay! Hopefully that means he can get an ongoing!

Sounds good to me.

Whoa, that's a huge number. I suppose that Batman, Snyder and the fact that it is just a 3 issues mini helped but still ! I'm super happy right now ! I can't wait to read the next two issues and see their numbers too. Then we'll know for sure how strong The Signal can hope to be.

Congratulations on the impressive debut while I didn't buy the issue I do want this character to succeed and wish him all the luck going forward.

One of the best Duke pages...from all star batman 7
    duke.jpg