Page 8 of 30 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I only just realized that that's supposed to be Tom Hardy's Brock narrating the teaser. It sounds virtually nothing like him .
    Sounded like Tom Hardy to me. Watch Warrior and he uses almost the exact same accent.

Should use his Bane voice.

It doesn't matter who we are all that matters is that we are Venom!!!

Ok, maybe I wasn't completely right about not teasing Venom whatsoever:

Untitled.jpg
    Last edited by SpiderClops; 02-10-2018 at 07:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    Ok, maybe I wasn't completely right about not teasing Venom whatsoever:

Untitled.jpg
    That seems as remarkable as seeing the Symbiote in a glass vial.

Like, it alludes to what people are expecting, but still not really delivering.

iMan 42s

As of this time I am referring to the Venom reveal as the money shot. Venom is not only creepy looking, but his face in a realistic space is uncomfortable. It's unsettling, it's predatory, it's Spider-man gone wrong and funny enough he has a permanent grin.

You reveal that too early and you potentially lose whatever impact you have when you finally see it. It would actually be perfect if the film replicates a comic shot where he's standing in front of a mirror and he just starts laughing as the mouth his forming. To quote a man far more wise than I; "don't bust your load early".
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.

More eldritch than thou Venomous Mask's Avatar

To be fair, this is a teaser. Some of the best trailers for some of the best movies have revealed very little:

"I should describe my known nature as tripartite, my interests consisting of three parallel and disassociated groups; a) love of the strange and the fantastic, b) love of abstract truth and scientific logic, c) love of the ancient and the permanent. Sundry combinations of these strains will probably account for my...odd tastes, and eccentricities."

This teaser pissed me off but that's because I was under the impression it'd be a trailer. I'm excited for this movie, it has my interest but the teaser revealed nothing about the film.
    Always Forward. Forward Always.

Quote Originally Posted by Comic Book Addict View Post
    This teaser pissed me off but that's because I was under the impression it'd be a trailer. I'm excited for this movie, it has my interest but the teaser revealed nothing about the film.
    I believe it revealed quite a bit about the film, especially for a teaser. It just didn't show Venom so ppl is dissapointed about it, which in a way is understandable.

Everyone's reaction to that trailer:

You know, i'm really interested ln seeing Tom Hardy's Venom, but at the same time, i'm confused in how you do a Venom movie without Spider-Man, considering than that killing is his entire deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    Apparently, the symbiote manifests itself as black veins on Eddie's arms and neck and only actually makes a physical appearance as the extra limbs mentioned above.
    This supposed leaker claims that Venom only actually shows up for around two minutes during the final fight.
    This is great news for anyone who wanted to see a Venom movie with barely any Venom, terrible news for everyone else.

The execution of this movie will need to be great if this really is the plot 'cause it sounds pretty meh, and even with good execution, having barely any Venom is gonna suck...

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    This is great news for anyone who wanted to see a Venom movie with barely any Venom, terrible news for everyone else.

The execution of this movie will need to be great if this really is the plot 'cause it sounds pretty meh, and even with good execution, having barely any Venom is gonna suck...
    Tom Hardy already came out and said that these rumours were a load of bullocks, so we'll just have to wait and see.

And considering they said he's been doing mo-cap work for it as well, there's no way there's only 2 minutes of Venom. Although "not enough Venom" is still a very understandable worry.

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    I think Hardy has already debunked this.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I think Hardy has already debunked this.
    Yeah, don't see why it's popping up again other than the writer probably wanting some bucks from rustling some people's jimmies.