Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
    Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Thor: Ragnarok Teaser Trailer Debuts!

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Cosmic Marvel has the best soundtracks.

I am Very Blown Away with How EPICLY-Good This Looks!!!

I Love to how Perfect Hela Looks and comes Across!

Marvel Knows how to Do Trailers! ;-)
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

BANNED

My most anticipated movie all because of Taika.

I just love Thor's reaction to seeing Hulk again .

Did Hela just destroy Asgard or kill everybody with that blast?

Mjonlir, Thor's hair! Noooo!!! I wonder if part of the plot of the movie is going to be about Thor re-forging Mjolnir of if he's going to have to make do with other weapons for the entire film ?

Looks like that sword is really important, since you see Hela and...Heimdall(?) wielding it. Is that Dragonfang or Surtur's sword?

Heh. Skurge with machine guns. Good times .

Loki with twin dagger weapons feels...right.

Looks like Hela is definitely going to be a major physical combatant in this movie, which will be kinda weird since I'm not used to seeing Hela move so acrobatically or fighting with a physical weapon against her foes...

It also looks like Valkyrie had a past with Hela, maybe involving the original battle that ended with Hela sealed up.

I love Loki's look here.

Niffleheim

This teaser was cosmically orgasmic. The Mistress of Darkness or MCU The Goddess of Death is going to be a better villain than The Winter Soldier
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

Extraordinary Member

The success of Guardians of the Galaxy really seems to have influenced this movie, or at least its marketing.

I think that's overall a good thing because Hemsworth is good at being funny.

Quote Originally Posted by DeathGods View Post
    This teaser was cosmically orgasmic. The Mistress of Darkness or MCU The Goddess of Death is going to be a better villain than The Winter Soldier
    I have already watch this trailer several times and it is not getting old, I am indeed with you and many, Greatly Impressed!

Honestly I have not seen a villain come off so good in such a 1st impression in awhile, I am Glad Marvel seems to be Finally giving a Push toward their Major Female Villain Roster More with Hela and She Looks Great In this!

My hope is that she has a Lasting impact like Loki Had.........Seems the Asguardin Villains are getting all the Best Receptions Hey DeathGods?!

Niffleheim

Hey CJSriker and i totally agree Loki and now Hela
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

Astonishing Member

That was amazing. Hela and Loki look good. I missed the horns quite a lot last time. Looking forward to Hela in the head dress, I love it when they don't shy away from the comic looks.

Quote Originally Posted by DeathGods View Post
    Hey CJSriker and i totally agree Loki and now Hela
    Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by rpmaluki View Post
    That was amazing. Hela and Loki look good. I missed the horns quite a lot last time. Looking forward to Hela in the head dress, I love it when they don't shy away from the comic looks.
    Hey DeathGods and I am in allot of Agreement with you about Hela and Loki, thanks to Juan678 with those Gif's and Adding on with what Rpmaluki said about not shying away from the comic book looks, aka the Helmets;

THAT is what is making this movie looks more Iconic and Epic, that is the Eye-Catchers that make you remember who these Guy and Gal Characters are and how they just stick in your mind so well and I am Happy, Very Happy as a Comic Book fan that Marvel is More and More being confident to show how they all truly Look in the Comic Books and Their looks, aka their Headgear in this Case!