Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

I wonder when Logan will meet Jean

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    I wonder when Logan will meet Jean
    Honestly, i see that happening in like the second arc of his upcoming solo series or a croosover beetween X-Men Red and whatever team Logan is leading after coming back (because of course he will, i'm going for X-Men Yellow personally ).

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    That's the worst one, imo. lol Followed by Raze

Jimmy & Gabby also weren't helping already.

Pretty soon will have some kind of DBZ fusion or transformers action where all the Wolverines transform into one entity to defeat their foes. Only thing they haven't done yet.
    The whole idea was so stupid that i didn't even bother to read it.

Astonishing Member

Some of the negative reactions to the Wolverine upgrade in powers really do not make much sense.
    Wolverine have been one of the Marvel characters that actually have undergone the most changes from all Marvel characters.
    He was first a Agent for the Canadian Government,lets not even start with the diferentīs phases in Wolverine past before that.
    Then he went from a x-men,to a anti hero,had the alias of patch,was sort of a samurai and so on.
    But noo,itīs Wolverine getting a power upgrade as several other mutants cough Beast cough that make this limited series lame acording to some reactions.
    Ah well,to me this new Wolverine limited series as it have been solicited looks quite more interesting that a return of the Wolverine series that had the same old Logan stories as they were in the previous Wolverine comic books.

Quote Originally Posted by whiteshark View Post
    Some of the negative reactions to the Wolverine upgrade in powers really do not make much sense.
    Wolverine have been one of the Marvel characters that actually have undergone the most changes from all Marvel characters.
    He was first a Agent for the Canadian Government,lets not even start with the diferentīs phases in Wolverine past before that.
    Then he went from a x-men,to a anti hero,had the alias of patch,was sort of a samurai and so on.
    But noo,itīs Wolverine getting a power upgrade as several other mutants cough Beast cough that make this limited series lame acording to some reactions.
    Ah well,to me this new Wolverine limited series as it have been solicited looks quite more interesting that a return of the Wolverine series that had the same old Logan stories as they were in the previous Wolverine comic books.
    The problem is:

1. The "Hot Claws" thing is redundant because his adamantium can cut anything.

2.It sounds lile a cheap gimmick

3. Change is not always good, not every change on Logan's characther has been for the best, don't get me started in the whole Romulus nonsense or Daniel Way Origins.

4. Logan really doesn't need more abilities, he is inconsistent enougth already with only his healing factor being all over the place.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Honestly, i see that happening in like the second arc of his upcoming solo series or a croosover beetween X-Men Red and whatever team Logan is leading after coming back (because of course he will, i'm going for X-Men Yellow personally ).
    I was thinking about X-classified book

Astonishing Member

The problem is:
    The made up problems imo.

1. The "Hot Claws" thing is redundant because his adamantium can cut anything.

Unless say Wolverine have to face even more powerfull villains that he had before,then a upgrade in powers would make sense.
    Plus secondary mutations do not make the character redundant,when Beast got his furry look it did not made his superior agility redundant.

2.It sounds lile a cheap gimmick.
    And without having read the story that is just not suported by anything.

3. Change is not always good, not every change on Logan's characther has been for the best, don't get me started in the whole Romulus nonsense or Daniel Way Origins.
    Of course not all changes are always good.I donīt think anybody was arguing that.But is not pointing out the very worst change done to a character that have what over fifty years worth in stories that helps your point.
    Even keeping in mind misteps in changing the character as the exemple you gave is still a lot better that leaving the character the same forever in the same type of stories ad nausam.

4. Logan really doesn't need more abilities, he is inconsistent enougth already with only his healing factor being all over the place.
    The same could had been said to Beast of the original x-men,and yet the secondary mutations did not made the character worst in any way possible.

.....Weapon H .
    Damn you!!! Stab your eyes, man.

If Logan was going to have a secondary mutation, why not give him something less redundant? Or at least something that could build upon something he already has. Night vision could be cool, along with Daredevil level hearing. Or maybe make him more cautious, and as a result have him use weapons besides his claws.

Also, I'm hoping he isn't paired up with Jean. I know it's popular, but they've done very little for each other. I'd much rather see him reunited with Mariko.

BANNED

JDW confirms on Twitter this will only be releasing once monthly.

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

What ever happens in this return mini could have been the first arc of an ongoing. But either way i hope the stoey is decent whatever it actually is.
    X-Men Forever

hot claws is hilarious
    Reading List (Super behind but reading them nonetheless):
    DC: Currently figuring that out
    Marvel: Read above
    Image: Killadelphia, Nightmare Blog
    Other: The Antagonist, Something is Killing the Children, Avatar: TLAB
    Manga: My Hero Academia, MHA: Vigilanties, Soul Eater: the Perfect Edition, Berserk, Hunter X Hunter, Witch Hat Atelier, Kaiju No. 8

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    JDW confirms on Twitter this will only be releasing once monthly.
    Which means issue #5 in January and either Feb or March 2019 for an ongoing

:V

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Which means issue #5 in January and either Feb or March 2019 for an ongoing

:V
    Ugh this series better be good taking more than a year to get from hey Logan’s alive to the return of his ongoing is ridiculous.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by WeaponX View Post
    Ugh this series better be good taking more than a year to get from hey Logan’s alive to the return of his ongoing is ridiculous.
    There are two reasion to take this long. One there trying to have him return after infinity adjectives. Two Thers going to be more tieins cause money
    Last edited by Dthirds3; 06-08-2018 at 11:12 AM.