Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Jordan D White on battle of the Atom podcast

His first love was Spiderman and his xmen love was Xcalibur!

Could a new Xcalibur be in the works

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Miller View Post
    His first love was Spiderman and his xmen love was Xcalibur!

Could a new Xcalibur be in the works
    I hope so. I'd love to see Excaliber return, especially if it means Rachel getting a bigger role in the X-books. I think after going through so many upheavals in X-men Gold, she's earned the right to take on that role.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

BANNED

Here’s a link to the podcast which probably comes in handy: http://www.xavierfiles.com/2018/07/0...ordan-d-white/

All the big announcements will be revealed this month and the next few. Those are also the first books White worked on from scratch.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Here’s a link to the podcast which probably comes in handy: http://www.xavierfiles.com/2018/07/0...ordan-d-white/

All the big announcements will be revealed this month and the next few. Those are also the first books White worked on from scratch.
    Yeah, I think he said something similar on Twitter. Like the first books he's worked on from scratch should come out in October or something.

This was a really fun interview. Loved the insight and I think I might like where he is taking things.

I almost died laughing when they talked about CBR forum .

Eh, like someone else said in another thread, Jordan White still considers Magneto and Emma Frost irredeemably evil, so him writing the X-Books and undoing years of character development for nostalgia feels really gross.

BANNED

He mentions multiple times in the podcast that people shouldn't use his opinions as a fan as something he will push for in the books.

Battle of the Atom is one of the worst events of all time. If he loves it so much, we are doomed.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    He mentions multiple times in the podcast that people shouldn't use his opinions as a fan as something he will push for in the books.
    I'll believe him when I see it happen. "Trust, but verify".

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    I'll believe him when I see it happen. "Trust, but verify".
    It is not possible to see something NOT happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Jordan D. White View Post
    It is not possible to see something NOT happen.

honestly shocked you came to these boards again haha, but I did enjoy your insightful and funny interview and I 100% trust you with Emma to say the least
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

I need a weekly Emma fix, this half hazard villian snickt is wearing thin. Any word on the infinity thing?

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    Yeah, I think he said something similar on Twitter. Like the first books he's worked on from scratch should come out in October or something.
    Definitely. We know that Blue and Gold will have ended and thus their replacements should launch in October. We can guess one is Uncanny X-Men, but there surely must be at least one more. We'll know within two weeks I think - solicits are due on 24th July? And we always get new title news before the solicits.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Definitely. We know that Blue and Gold will have ended and thus their replacements should launch in October. We can guess one is Uncanny X-Men, but there surely must be at least one more. We'll know within two weeks I think - solicits are due on 24th July? And we always get new title news before the solicits.
    JDW says we'll hear some announcements at SDCC (July 19-22) and the leadup to it