Page 50 of 104 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460100 ... LastLast
    iMan 42s

Kind of a weird thing I noticed about the Bombastic Bag Man model; We can actually see Peter's face. It is indeed rendered underneath the bag mask. I actually just noticed it when I was swinging around noticing a head was modeled underneath and thus going into photo mode I found Peter's face rendered.

What's also kind of interesting is that he does have his hair and eyes. Both of which seem to be separate objects connected to the model (or at least his hair) so it is kind of interesting they left those on. Not like it matters too much seeing as the bag is so large but kind of cool seeing as that is contributing to the rendering of Bag man. It's strange because I don't believe any other model is like this outside of the Classic suit model used in the opening, and Peter without his mask at the end of the game, but neither of which are usable in-game. Both models seem to be separate from the player controlled model.

I don't know how I would test this but I'm curious if Peter's head model actually speaks considering his does in FEAST and during the DLC.

A possible hunt of things to come? More than likely they put it in for details seeing as somebody could feasibly notice this seeing as I did almost immediately upon using the suit. But it does raise hopes that we could see a model where Peter is for whatever reason lacking a mask in regular gameplay.
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.

New interview with Dennis Hopeless talking about the City At War comic adaptation. Features some preview images by Michele Bandini. It's retelling the events of the game, while also acting as a setup for the "Game universe" and future stories told in that world. Also reveals that they'll be playing around with the POV throughout, with the second issue told from Miles' perspective, and the third from MJ's.

https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...an-city-at-war

Quote Originally Posted by Inversed View Post
    New interview with Dennis Hopeless talking about the City At War comic adaptation. Features some preview images by Michele Bandini. It's retelling the events of the game, while also acting as a setup for the "Game universe" and future stories told in that world. Also reveals that they'll be playing around with the POV throughout, with the second issue told from Miles' perspective, and the third from MJ's.

https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...an-city-at-war
    I pretty much expected they'd keep the shifting POV from the game, but it's nice to know for sure.

I'm curious about the "setup for the 'game universe,'" does that mean more direct allusions to the other Marvel heroes or what the Avengers Project might entail? Or more development of stuff that was acknowledged in the game, like Peter's history?

Art looks gorgeous .

Can I get uhhhhhhhh... stealth launch for Insomniac Iron Man?
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Can I get uhhhhhhhh... stealth launch for Insomniac Iron Man?
    We're probably getting Square Enix Iron Man .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    We're probably getting Square Enix Iron Man .
    That'll be nice, just gotta wait over a decade and have Tony make an armor covered in zippers.

I pretty much expected they'd keep the shifting POV from the game, but it's nice to know for sure.

I'm curious about the "setup for the 'game universe,'" does that mean more direct allusions to the other Marvel heroes or what the Avengers Project might entail? Or more development of stuff that was acknowledged in the game, like Peter's history?

Art looks gorgeous .
    From the sound of it, it seems like this means we won't just be getting their POV sections from the game, but also getting to see events Peter experienced through their eyes, which I think is a very good idea and makes this story seem fresh from the game's interpretation.

I feel like Square's Avengers project is gonna end up being its own completely separate universe anyway (if that even still is a thing at this point). I think we might end up getting more Spider-Man stories in this universe, and then introducing the other Marvel heroes through it, just because I don't see them making full series out of them. (Also, I've been reading through the prequel novel Hostile Takeover, it's so weird to see Daredevil's Echo play such a big prominent role in the story, I wonder if she'll ever show up in a game)

And yeah, Bandini's art's looking great! After this and her ASM stuff, I gotta check out her other work.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    That'll be nice, just gotta wait over a decade and have Tony make an armor covered in zippers.
    Or we get Iron Man Bahamut armor .
    Quote Originally Posted by Inversed View Post
    From the sound of it, it seems like this means we won't just be getting their POV sections from the game, but also getting to see events Peter experienced through their eyes, which I think is a very good idea and makes this story seem fresh from the game's interpretation.
    That could definitely be interesting depending on how that play out, although for the most part I think the major events they were with Peter in was from their POV .
    I feel like Square's Avengers project is gonna end up being its own completely separate universe anyway (if that even still is a thing at this point). I think we might end up getting more Spider-Man stories in this universe, and then introducing the other Marvel heroes through it, just because I don't see them making full series out of them. (Also, I've been reading through the prequel novel Hostile Takeover, it's so weird to see Daredevil's Echo play such a big prominent role in the story, I wonder if she'll ever show up in a game)
    Didn't they make a reference to the Avengers being on the West Coast when you take a picture of Avengers Tower? I thought that was a nod to the Avengers Project.

The Arkham games had their fare share of tie-ins and expanded media, so I could see that potentially being in the cards, but I'm not sure I see them introducing too many heroes that aren't related to Spider-related, even if the game referenced them.

BANNED

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/ma.../1100-6451118/

Mike Jones, head of Marvel Games, who totally wants to be the Kevin Feige of his vertical

and what he says is that, different Marvel IP will have different developers and teams behind it

Marvel Studios is very centrally controlled; they bring in directors and writers for each individual project and they have a master plan of everything they're doing and how their films connect. The structure of their business works a little differently from us. Because we're working with individual developers, publishers, and licensees, we don't want anybody to be handcuffed or bound by limitations preventing them from using a character because somebody else is. Early on, we saw value in [a shared universe], but we want to do what's best for each individual game, first and foremost.

So I think that means Insomniac are doing Spider-Man first, and I think a Spider-Man Trilogy of Games has priority especially after its succss in 2018 made it a late-cycle PS4 Killer-App.

To me the big question is what you are going to do with Thor...there's already an action series with norse mythology and its God of War, and any Marvel Thor game will compete with that.

I personally think they should do a Dr. Strange game. You can do a magic Action RPG like Dishonored and so on. You can do a lot of trippy stuff and Strange does have a pretty dense corner.

Didn't they make a reference to the Avengers being on the West Coast when you take a picture of Avengers Tower? I thought that was a nod to the Avengers Project.

The Arkham games had their fare share of tie-ins and expanded media, so I could see that potentially being in the cards, but I'm not sure I see them introducing too many heroes that aren't related to Spider-related, even if the game referenced them.
    I think it was moreso just an excuse for a reason why they weren't around and not a direct reference to the Avengers project, since Insomniac and Square Enix have no real connection, and based on Square's experience with their production of other games, I wouldn't be surprised if that Avengers project isn't that far done anyway.

So are we done with DLC now ? Or is there more to come? I hope there is

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Russ840 View Post
    So are we done with DLC now ? Or is there more to come? I hope there is
    Story DLC yeah. That is it for now. I mean three-part DLC whose total playtime is maybe little more than 1/3rd with extra side content to boot. Pretty meaty.

Now all the focus will be on sequel...so that means bigger new york, taller buildings, maybe queens, bronx, brooklyn, maybe statue of liberty, maybe a Manhattan that goes uptown.

DLC is about reusing and maximizing existing assets, and they have done that.

BANNED

I have recently found this video and it shows how Insomniac Spider-man game truly change the way you view Spider-man with its endgame twist... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZe2x7ZZo-s

Question Thoughts on Spider-Man Ps4

Let me know your thoughts on the kind of new Spider-Man game.

It's pretty good.

I want a sequel with Kraven and Lizard.

I wish it had the Superior suit or the recent Peter Punisher Parker suit.

Combat and bosses could use some work.

Shattered Dimensions had better combat and bosses.