Page 176 of 773 FirstFirst ... 76126166172173174175176177178179180186226276676 ... LastLast
Results 2,626 to 2,640 of 11585

The whole "fate is already sealed thanks to the sacred timeline" is probably why the TVA isn't long for this world.

I'm wondering if New Gamora is gonna have a run-in with the TVA. Maybe she'd pop up in Loki ?

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. Kenway View Post
    i'm wondering if new gamora is gonna have a run-in with the tva. Maybe she'd pop up in loki ?
    oh snap good point
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

iMan 42s

Quote Originally Posted by Metro View Post
    I simply don't understand why people can't wait and see more of the TVA and what the show has planned for the organization instead of just going "It's dumb bad and everything is terrible now!"
    Like good lord give the show some time we're only on episode 1.
    It's cause the hook is bad, played out, and is full of more holes than a block of swiss cheese. If someone wants to suck it up that's fine but I'm within my right to call it out and take my time elsewhere.

Disney+ already has my money so if I feel like I'm better off watching something else, that's fine. It's not like the various comic writers who need people to stick around in order to remain employed, the show has already wrapped and you gain access to it through the sub. So if I want to jump ship I can do that, they already have my money.
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by SuperiorIronman View Post
    It's cause the hook is bad, played out, and is full of more holes than a block of swiss cheese. If someone wants to suck it up that's fine but I'm within my right to call it out and take my time elsewhere.

Disney+ already has my money so if I feel like I'm better off watching something else, that's fine. It's not like the various comic writers who need people to stick around in order to remain employed, the show has already wrapped and you gain access to it through the sub. So if I want to jump ship I can do that, they already have my money.
    You're proving my exact point.
    We are only on episode 1, and you're not giving the show any sort of time sort of time to explore this stuff you're just calling it bad because you say it is.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by SuperiorIronman View Post

Your right to do that, but I think you're prematurely jumping ship. Oh well, one more hater off the MCU boat.

Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post
    oh snap good point
    They could team up- buddy cop style.

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    I'm wondering if New Gamora is gonna have a run-in with the TVA. Maybe she'd pop up in Loki ?
    I don't think so. I think the first episode basically had a way out for Gamora (and Steve too) by saying that the Avengers weren't arrested because ''their actions were supposed to happen''. I think that is a convenient plot point to explain the double standard of why Loki is there, but not Gamora or anyone else who diverged from their original path.

Off-universe, she can't be there because that would obviously throw a wrench on James Gunn's plans for GOTG3. I suspect they brought her back precisely so Gunn could finish her story on his own terms, and you can't have other writers/directors messing with that.

Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    The whole "fate is already sealed thanks to the sacred timeline" is probably why the TVA isn't long for this world.
    Kang will walk in the TVA and do the dastardly deed and then fall in love with Renslayer

Quote Originally Posted by Tofali View Post
    Kang will walk in the TVA and do the dastardly deed and then fall in love with Renslayer
    I do wonder what they're going to do with her considering her connection to Kang.

Ultimate Member

Yeah, it seems pretty heavily foreshadowed that Loki will end up tearing down the TVA by the end of the series (becoming the person he was brought in to fight) to release the multiverse to flourish, and we the audience will be cheering him on and recognizing that it's right that he does so, by that point.

Ultimate Member

I do wonder what they're going to do with her considering her connection to Kang.
    She's not totally evil in the comics, right? I think she's just married to Kang, so Idk if she'd go along with his evil plans.

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

The actress actually said the show is an origin story for Ravonna, so she could become the character she is in the comics. So my guess is that she has an original story for the most part, and it will build up towards an ending where they'll hint (or show) a connection to Kang.

Mighty Member

https://deadline.com/2021/06/marvel-...cy-1234774597/

I'm all for inclusion/diversity but why do the producers have to keep hammering the point home? Like, we get it. Besides this already started way back with Thor, then Guardians and Black Panther. Don't put agendas over good storytelling and characterization. That's all I ask.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by CTTT View Post
    https://deadline.com/2021/06/marvel-...cy-1234774597/

I'm all for inclusion/diversity but why do the producers have to keep hammering the point home? Like, we get it. Besides this already started way back with Thor, then Guardians and Black Panther. Don't put agendas over good storytelling and characterization. That's all I ask.
    Diversity can be good storytelling and characterization though