Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Default x-men Gold 10 preview

BANNED

My god, that final page is disgusting. What a piece of shit this romance is. And of course can't go one page where Kitty isn't praised for being the best at something. And she's back to looking like a little boy too.

Nice preview. I think the Kitty/Colossus scenes are cute. I like that they're getting closer again. That's a relationship that deserves another chance. If Marvel isn't going to let Rogue/Gambit be a thing, then I'd like for them to give KKitty/Colossus a chance. The X-books, and Marvel comics in general, have been horribly lacking in romance. Given how successful DC has been with their classic romances, I think Marvel has some catching up to do. Kitty/Colossus would be a good start.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Hey, is that Blindfold? Don't see her much these days.

Fantastic Member SchismOfMadroces's Avatar

Oof. Poor Blindfold doesn't deserve that hatchet job on her diction.

Yikes. That was bad. Felt really cheesy and dated. I suppose that's what they're going for...not my cup of tea.

My biggest complaint is the constant shift in artists, I understand the schedule is grueling, but at least find an artist with a similar style. Im gradually losing interest in this and Xmen Blue for similar reasons.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bafflement View Post
    Hey, is that Blindfold? Don't see her much these days.
    Well it's not like there was a event were her being the most powerful precog alive would have been a great help in fack checking or a comic in thr astral plane were having Legion in her head would be very helpfull.

It's playing out pretty much as leaked/guessed.

Minor thing: I guess I misunderstood Dan Ketchum's "firing" as it's months later and his name is still on the book? Was it just a demotion? Is this pre-drawn filler he edited before he left?

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    My god, that final page is disgusting. What a piece of shit this romance is. And of course can't go one page where Kitty isn't praised for being the best at something. And she's back to looking like a little boy too.
    well peter want to marry her, so his praises aren't valid lol

about kitty/peter romance, how about no? guggemheim could try this. it simply doesn't work anymore

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Criticalfan View Post
    It's playing out pretty much as leaked/guessed.

Minor thing: I guess I misunderstood Dan Ketchum's "firing" as it's months later and his name is still on the book? Was it just a demotion? Is this pre-drawn filler he edited before he left?
    Darren Shan has replaced his name on all the other books he edited. Maybe Ketchum was ahead of editing with Gold since it's the flagship and double shipping.

Gah seriously ya got MAGIK AND MOONSTAR RIGHT THERE just....sitting and they WASTE it on a "will they or won't they who cares" moment between Kitty and Peter????
    GrindrStone(D)

BANNED

Magik! Moonstar! and Rogue!

Also, seems Blindfold forgot to put her pants on. Guess she didn't see them.

Regardless of the return of Kitty and Colossus's relationship, I almost died laughing at their reaction to seeing the accusing eyes judging them . It's as if the writer already knew the reaction of some fans .

Omega Red is back. How long has he been dead?