Extraordinary Member

*goes into cardiac arrest from the wonderful Nuts and Dolts material*

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    That's an accurate summary of the chapter.

So is this one that I saw on facebook.

Eri deserves to have a fun day, and no matter how neat Gentle is, he will not be allowed to ruin it for her and everybody that's worked so hard on the festival.
    Izuku truly makes for an excellent big brother/pseudo-teen dad for Eri.

(grabs Ochako) Girl, get in on that! My desire for kawaii Deku/Uravity/Eri moments demands it!
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

That is an admittedly pretty game.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

someone shared a vid on facebook of a woman "cooking" solely with her mouth. i put cooking in quotations because what she did isn't cooking. she puts the meat, raw meat i add, into her mouth, chews off chunks and spit them into a bowl. she does the same to the veggies and other ingredients. all topped with a raw egg.

personally, i blame you, cthulhu.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    someone shared a vid on facebook of a woman "cooking" solely with her mouth. i put cooking in quotations because what she did isn't cooking. she puts the meat, raw meat i add, into her mouth, chews off chunks and spit them into a bowl. she does the same to the veggies and other ingredients. all topped with a raw egg.

I didn't do that.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    I didn't do that.

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

I didn't do that.
    Can't always shift the blame to the Shoggoth or another one of your other creepy cousin/spawn.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post

*goes into cardiac arrest from the wonderful Nuts and Dolts material*
    I'm sad we wont ever get chibi glynda

I didn't do that.
    Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    Can't always shift the blame to the Shoggoth or another one of your other creepy cousin/spawn.
    No sorry, he is telling the truth. I made a bet with my good friend sheogorath that he couldn't shock MoR.....he won it seems

Well, Dragon Ball Super has finished, honestly it feels like this episode needed to be longer, but the animators had to make do with the scraps Toei threw them, Android 17 was the MVP afterall, and he got his boat in the end. And Freeza finally got a real moment to shine as well, was glad for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post
    Well, Dragon Ball Super has finished, honestly it feels like this episode needed to be longer, but the animators had to make do with the scraps Toei threw them, Android 17 was the MVP afterall, and he got his boat in the end. And Freeza finally got a real moment to shine as well, was glad for that.
    Yet now Frieza has truly become the Lex Luthor to Goku's Superman now that he's rebuilding his galactic empire, learned from his past failures and will become a recurring central antagonist/rival. And the narrator confirmed that there will be another series on the horizon, likely in the second quarter of 2019 (months after the new movie drops).
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    No sorry, he is telling the truth. I made a bet with my good friend sheogorath that he couldn't shock MoR.....he won it seems
    Sheogorath can always get the up on' Ol' Cthulhu.

Arx Inosaan