View Poll Results: Do you love him?

Voters
274. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell yes!

218 79.56%
  • Absolutely!

106 38.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 608 of 619 FirstFirst ... 108508558598604605606607608609610611612618 ... LastLast
Results 9,106 to 9,120 of 9276

Worst was finding out that in Uncanny he was being manipulated by Emma, Sinister and Dark Beast. They brought him back from the dead to be an incompetent pawn and it made me wish he had sat 2019 out until HoX #1

I called this a few months ago. People were trashing Rosenberg, while you may not like the run, had some good character moments and was at least consistent, but rushed. I do agree it is a very forgettable run. But Hickman would save the X-Men. I said Hickman may do some cool things, but he has also written weirdly out of character moments with Scott. 3 issues into the main book and some people are already complaining, which I said there would be. But I agree that his voice with Scott is very inconsistent. Some issues are really good, some issues have been really off. The personality is good, but the dialogue has been wishay-washy. Hoping for a little bit more consistency. As far as the pacing, this is basically Hickman 101 though, slow world building and setting up the seeds. I’m definitely excited to see where more of this takes place, but I want a little more out of this book, too.
    I wrote the book.

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    So, this is the last time we see Scott in 2019.
    What's your best and worst moment of Scott in 2019?
    It's already been said, but the best was Cyke's appearance in Champions again and his worst was being a pawn of everyone in Rosenberg's run.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadSpace View Post
    It's already been said, but the best was Cyke's appearance in Champions again and his worst was being a pawn of everyone in Rosenberg's run.
    ^^^ Goes double for me!

Just checking in, have they made Scott and Kurt Pirate Fencing Bros yet given Scott's new memories?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Lokimaru View Post
    Just checking in, have they made Scott and Kurt Pirate Fencing Bros yet given Scott's new memories?
    What?????????

Fantastic Member

What?????????
    He's referring to teen Scott's time with his father in his solo. Now that you mention it though, that would be a fun one off since that seems to be what X-men is. Or maybe a team up with the marauders.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Neocide View Post
    He's referring to teen Scott's time with his father in his solo. Now that you mention it though, that would be a fun one off since that seems to be what X-men is. Or maybe a team up with the marauders.
    But Scott and Kurt were never really fencing bros,were they?

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

So, this is the last time we see Scott in 2019.
    What's your best and worst moment of Scott in 2019?
    Easy.

Best moment: Tricking Jean, Emma and Logan into thinking they actually wanted to share him so he wouldn't have to put up with their freakin' drama.

Worst moment: Somehow thinking that tricking of Jean, Emma and Logan into thinking they actually wanted to share him was a good idea.

Fantastic Member

But Scott and Kurt were never really fencing bros,were they?
    No,but that's not what he's asking,He's talking about the fact that they both now could essentially use swords in a fencing manner? Iunno, could be fun to see!

BANNED

No,but that's not what he's asking,He's talking about the fact that they both now could essentially use swords in a fencing manner? Iunno, could be fun to see!
    Knowing how marvel treat Scott it'll never happen.

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    Easy.

Best moment: Tricking Jean, Emma and Logan into thinking they actually wanted to share him so he wouldn't have to put up with their freakin' drama.

Worst moment: Somehow thinking that tricking of Jean, Emma and Logan into thinking they actually wanted to share him was a good idea.
    That's too good Fluff. Too good, lol.

Too true.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Casual Comics Reader/Fan Londo Bellian's Avatar
    Commuting betwen "Marvel Future Fight" and ZETSUBOU-SHITA!

Because Scott's thing is supposed to be long-range attack only. If his opponents ever closed distance to melee then he's done something wrong, never mind that he's also supposed to be a multi-discipline martial arts expert (and theoretically may have been taught to swash-buckle by his dad from his Teen-clops memories).
    Genkai nante nai (No limits), Zettai nante nai (No absolutes)

The Current Hill that I Risk Dying On: #KrakoaNEVERMYXMEN
    "I promise, I'll definitely save you. With my tenth and final life, I WILL PROTECT YOU, MUTANDOKA!" ~HoMoira Kinross Akemi