Page 65 of 259 FirstFirst ... 155561626364656667686975115165 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    I am hearing rumors that Robin will be one of the bosses in Sucide Squad kill the justice league
    Starro is the big bad in the SS movie and his son was also a Robin. Watch they be a appearance by Jarro.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

I am hearing rumors that Robin will be one of the bosses in Sucide Squad kill the justice league
    Just one? That's very generous in power ranking

Also I like how all of us have different idea on which Robin DC likes to ruin ^^ I was thinking Dick. When it comes to ability showcase I mean. Then I remember this is supposed to be the Arkhamverse so Dick would already be Nightwing.
    Last edited by Restingvoice; 04-19-2021 at 04:14 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    Just one? That's very generous in power ranking

Also I like how all of us have different idea on which Robin DC likes to ruin ^^ I was thinking Dick. When it comes to ability showcase I mean. Then I remember this is supposed to be the Arkhamverse so Dick would already be Nightwing.
    Dick being Robin bring the justice league to its earliest concept. A team that Amanda Waller would find a threat would have to be more then a couple years in. So the Robin partner choice would be Tim or Damian. All of the justice league will be villains from the squads perspective

Incredible Member Light of Justice's Avatar

Damian by Gleb Melnikov. Really like the fancy-gloves-ninja outfit, hope that it will have a long tenure.

Extraordinary Member

Is Shang chi like an adult Damian Wayne

Fantastic Member

So Damian appeared in the recent Nightwing as a cameo in his new Robin outfit.
    I don't know if this confirms it, but it might show that all the former robins are hanging out in the potential Robins comic series, which is nice.
    Last edited by Eckri; 04-20-2021 at 04:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eckri View Post
    So Damian appeared in the recent Nightwing as a cameo in his new Robin outfit.
    I don't know if this confirms it, but it might show that all the former robins are hanging out in the potential Robins comic series, which is nice.
    Do you mean the one in that poll you can vote in right now? Because that was promoted with an image where Damian is in his Rebirth suit. I feel like this book is set either at no certain point in time or in Rebirth.
    Robin and Batman didn't sound like it was set in current contimuity either. I feel like if it was Tynion would know something about it.

According to Joshua Williamson Damian will be far away from the batfamily for the first arc of Robin (so eight issues) before his story will cross over with Batman probably at the end of 2021.

At the end of today's Nightwing there's a little interview about Robin and it's great, as always.

Extraordinary Member

I wish the art in supersons was more consistent

It seems like they only use that "backup" artist for the issues where the boys are in the past. Which I'm cool with since those have been the weakest parts of the story anyway lol

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    It seems like they only use that "backup" artist for the issues where the boys are in the past. Which I'm cool with since those have been the weakest parts of the story anyway lol
    True, I can’t believe it’s almost over. I am buying the physicals too. I want a season 4.

True, I can’t believe it’s almost over. I am buying the physicals too. I want a season 4.
    Same. I've subscribed to the book on comixology and if physicals are coming out I'll definitely buy them too. I do not want this to be the end. Especially since we've yet to get something quite as good as the first series. I feel like these guys do better with a collection of shorter arcs rather than one long story arc drawn out for 12-14 issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    Same. I've subscribed to the book on comixology and if physicals are coming out I'll definitely buy them too. I do not want this to be the end. Especially since we've yet to get something quite as good as the first series. I feel like these guys do better with a collection of shorter arcs rather than one long story arc drawn out for 12-14 issues.
    Yeah, I loved the issues where they rescue the different members of the JL, but everything that was set in the past was kinda meh. I was also kinda disappointed that they didn't get to rescue Clark and Bruce.
    Was there like a mandate for Adventures of the Super Sons and Challenge of the Super Sons that their father's arent't allowed to show up or something?

Shorter arcs and more interactions with the other established characters of the DC universe. That's what I would want from a new Super Sons series. The long arcs and the isolation from the rest of the world doesn't suit them.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Astralabius View Post
    Yeah, I loved the issues where they rescue the different members of the JL, but everything that was set in the past was kinda meh. I was also kinda disappointed that they didn't get to rescue Clark and Bruce.
    Was there like a mandate for Adventures of the Super Sons and Challenge of the Super Sons that their father's arent't allowed to show up or something?

Shorter arcs and more interactions with the other established characters of the DC universe. That's what I would want from a new Super Sons series. The long arcs and the isolation from the rest of the world doesn't suit them.
    I don’t think I care what they do or where they go, it’s just fun for them to work together. I really could watch 22 mins of this everyday