Page 747 of 820 FirstFirst ... 247647697737743744745746747748749750751757797 ... LastLast
Results 11,191 to 11,205 of 12295

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost View Post
    Then have a team of:

Emma
    Cuckoos
    Dazzler
    Psylocke
    Magik

just to screw with people's heads lol
    i found that confusing during the Utopia era especially with Dagger thrown in the mix. All those women looked alike (especially drawn by Land). Betsy's purple hair and thongkini saved her

Quote Originally Posted by PsychicScion View Post
    Attachment 72052 Finch variant - geez Betts got alot of hair on this one
    love this!

So what is everyone doing for their Psylocke fix while waiting for her to show up? I decided to finally read the stories of her in full that I missed, beginning with Cullen Bunn's Uncanny X-men. I'm two issues in so far!

BANNED

Here's some tag teaming to boost powers and such.

Psylocke 616

Psylocke Earth-23238

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Drey View Post
    So what is everyone doing for their Psylocke fix while waiting for her to show up? I decided to finally read the stories of her in full that I missed, beginning with Cullen Bunn's Uncanny X-men. I'm two issues in so far!
    Draw pictures of her of course lol.

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Psyblade View Post
    Attachment 72056Attachment 72057Attachment 72058

I recolored three versions. Hope you like them!

Im new here, but for some reason the images were compressed once I uploaded them? Is it normal for images to lose quality once posted here? — anyway, If you wish to have the original ones I can dm them to you wherever you prefer.
    Nice work. I usually enhance the contrast, that way when they upload the image isn't too degraded. That said, the uploaded images almost never look exactly like the original. Not sure why.
    “True peace is not merely the absence of tension; it is the presence of justice.”
    ~Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

“If I love you, I have to make you conscious of what you don’t see.”
    ~James Baldwin

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    i found that confusing during the Utopia era especially with Dagger thrown in the mix. All those women looked alike (especially drawn by Land). Betsy's purple hair and thongkini saved her
    I honestly think that's the only reason Bendis made the Cuckoos have different haircuts. HE requested all the blondes and someone complained about not being able to tell them apart.

I know some people want Psylocke to be blonde, but the purple is unique.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost View Post
    I honestly think that's the only reason Bendis made the Cuckoos have different haircuts. HE requested all the blondes and someone complained about not being able to tell them apart.

I know some people want Psylocke to be blonde, but the purple is unique.
    but then that only made this confusing as one looked just like Jean and the other looked like Eva Bell.

Ultimate Member

If Betsy were blonde again it could then be hard at times for some to tell her apart from Emma, aside from their hairstyle of course...

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    If Betsy were blonde again it could then be hard at times for some to tell her apart from Emma, aside from their hairstyle of course...
    Emma's not an X-man so I dont see why you would have a hard time telling them apart. They wear completely different looking costumes (white vs purple/pink) and Betsy has two distinct power signatures in her psyblades and butterfly

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Emma's not an X-man so I dont see why you would have a hard time telling them apart. They wear completely different looking costumes (white vs purple/pink) and Betsy has two distinct power signatures in her psyblades and butterfly
    All the this..

Ultimate Member

I didn't say that you or I would have a hard time telling them apart...if they're not in the same panels together perhaps some newer fans could just think that Emma or Betsy changed clothes or got her hair cut or something...

I didn't say that you or I would have a hard time telling them apart...if they're not in the same panels together perhaps some newer fans could just think that Emma or Betsy changed clothes or got her hair cut or something...
    I still dont get it. Betsy's color scheme and psy-signatures are very specific to her. Why would any fan (new or old) think that it would be Emma cosplaying as Psylocke?

Ultimate Member

I didn't mean cosplaying, it'd be much the same as why they don't have like three redheads on the same team, like Rachel, Jean, and Siryn all at the same time...or why Emma, Dazzler, and blonde Betsy wouldn't be on the same team at the same time...

I didn't mean cosplaying, it'd be much the same as why they don't have like three redheads on the same team, like Rachel, Jean, and Siryn all at the same time...or why Emma, Dazzler, and blonde Betsy wouldn't be on the same team at the same time...
    but again Emma isnt an X-man, so why would that matter? Betsy isnt appearing in the same lineup as her anywhere. Not that it matters bc we have had mulitple blondes in a book before. As mentioned earlier, that was the case in Bendis' UXM run as well as Fraction's book. We had two pairs of blondes in classic New Mutants (Magma/Magik & Doug/Sam) and they even wore the same exact costume.