Page 7 of 106 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member ohsnapulon5000's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    She was wearing her most recent outfit from Rosenberg's Astonishing X-Men. Her hair was colored as just regular blonde really.
    Whatever works❤️

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    Sinister is already getting the cameras ready and preparing for the tons of Summers-Grey-Frost-Howlett babies like:

Attachment 87750
    It really surprises me Sinister never went after Storm's DNA in that way. There is just so much there between being blessed by Oshur, mutant dna, godhood that i would think he would have had a field day.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    I think it will end up with Xavier and Magneto releasing him and putting him on killing missions without telling the rest of the council. Or something like that
    and that's what should happen. Sabretooth needs to kill. and he's good at it. the humans have been doing stuff like this for decades.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    Not that saying that. I'm saying how dangerous this action against saberbooth will prove in the future(if Hickman plans on it). Now they can punish anyone. It's a tyranny.
    Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    I mean let's be honest about 2 mutants on that council are as sadistic to do that but I do see your point. However the other more moral members of the Quiet Council are there to be a check on that abuse of power so I don't think we have to worry about acts of Tyranny unless several members get replaced over the course of Hickman's era but then again that wouldn't be out of the ordinary for most nations lol
    There's Mystique, Apocalypse, Sinister, Exodus, Shaw on the council. Emma, Magneto has villainous past plus Xavier being shady.
    If the more moral ones out on mission will the council still be held?
    Will there be a maximum number of members have to be present to hold a council meeting or all of them have to present?I guess with telepathy it's not a problem.

BANNED

krakoa_party.jpg

Too much cuteness to enjoy in a single page. The Five dancing and Siryn charging Dazzler is something I want to protect.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    and that's what should happen. Sabretooth needs to kill. and he's good at it. the humans have been doing stuff like this for decades.
    One could make an argument that a mutant should follow his mutant nature, i.e. Creed should be allowed to be feral as his mutation wants.

But that would be too big of an issue lol

Mighty Member

Oh hey, I just noticed that Broo is there.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    It really surprises me Sinister never went after Storm's DNA in that way. There is just so much there between being blessed by Oshur, mutant dna, godhood that i would think he would have had a field day.
    He's a filthy racist. Or was when Gillen wrote him.

On the other hand, if Summers + Grey DNA produces the stuff we already saw, imagine Summers + Munroe DNA. That's a scary thought.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    How is it non canon? Is it because of the inversion thing or was it actually knocked out of canon? i feel like i'm missing something.
    Yep. Both I am thinking. My quote earlier.
    I liked Monet x Creed. I hate it got cut short before it even went anywhere. But lets be honest, it was clear nobody aside from Bunn had any investment in that ship. And given Monet is Hickman's fav., he is not gonna pay that relationship any mind. He's ignored AXIS before I hear when someone mentioned his use of evil Stark was writing him as a man broken by hard times, not someone who was AXIS flipped into evil.

Sabretooth's whole inversion arc is filler since it didn't have any lasting consequence & nobody cares to bring it up. He was just reset to 2014 pre-AXIS.

When a story no longer has effects, consequences, or things openly contradict it, it moves into "nice old story but filler" area imo. I LOVED Tieri's Weapon X because he wrote a good Creed, but given how that one was intelligent & the Creed we have now isn't,I guess that's non canon anymore either. Along with any other old stories where he had skills & intelligence. lol
    As for the meeting i'm sure there will be a Gen X book at some point. There has to be. I can't see many writers who love the x-men passing up that kind of chance if allowed.
    I'm hoping for a GenX reunion for Wave II.

OMG i forgot about Broo!!!!!

Broo doesnt have an xgene so that answers that question. Welcome Kavita

Amazing Member

Sorry guys but this blows. I knew there would be no twist. These are the Xerox-Men now. Scott Jean Logan that we all grew up with have now been replaced by robotic sychophants. I said in an earlier thread that Hickman will not answer the big questions in HOX-POX.
    Unless there is a Stryfe like reveal at the end POX 6 we will have gone 12 issues without knowing WHO IS UNDER THE MASK.

They didn’t lie to us but HOX POX was 12 issues of detached exposition and set up. No real plot, a bunch of new characters masquerading as the characters we knew.

The X-men are dead. Long live the X-men. Should have quit when Morrison did.

Quote Originally Posted by Emesem View Post
    Sorry guys but this blows. I knew there would be no twist. These are the Xerox-Men now. Scott Jean Logan that we all grew up with have now been replaced by robotic sychophants. I said in an earlier thread that Hickman will not answer the big questions in HOX-POX.
    Unless there is a Stryfe like reveal at the end POX 6 we will have gone 12 issues without knowing WHO IS UNDER THE MASK.

They didn’t lie to us but HOX POX was 12 issues of detached exposition and set up. No real plot, a bunch of new characters masquerading as the characters we knew.

The X-men are dead. Long live the X-men. Should have quit when Morrison did.
    If thats how you feel than that's how you feel. I'm sure many others agree with you.

But this story was quite enjoyable. And I still view them is the real X-Men.

This was very heartwarming. Loved seeing mutants having fun for a change. The spoiler guy made it sound like Jean/Scott/Wolverine/Emma were engaged in a massive orgy, but to me it just looks like Jean and Emma trying to get along and overcoming their past. It was nice.

Anyways, 10/10

Same these are the defecto X-Men for me