Page 24 of 344 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627283474124 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by I'm a Fish View Post
    I do actually like that Giganta design.
    looks like something Dr.Cyber would build an army of.
    Zaldrīzes Buzdari Iksos Daor

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by masterwitcher88 View Post
    looks like something Dr.Cyber would build an army of.
    I kinda want to see an army of robotic Wonder foes built by Dr. Cyber now.

Not Wonder Woman per say but the New Superwoman costume and general "origin" is kind of not it. I mean its definitely not as bad as Johnny's redesign but, my god is there no effort to it. She got a decent showing fighting Ultraman and stating she'd kill both him and Johnny before they'd finish her which was sweet. Kind wish it was a evil Wonder Woman rather then Donna, like why is it always not Diana but some other rando.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    I kinda want to see an army of robotic Wonder foes built by Dr. Cyber now.
    I've always imagined her as Diana's personal Ultron the way Ares is her personal Thanos.

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

Not Wonder Woman per say but the New Superwoman costume and general "origin" is kind of not it. I mean its definitely not as bad as Johnny's redesign but, my god is there no effort to it. She got a decent showing fighting Ultraman and stating she'd kill both him and Johnny before they'd finish her which was sweet. Kind wish it was a evil Wonder Woman rather then Donna, like why is it always not Diana but some other rando.
    Her costume has always been basic...I hate it as much as I like it. At least she was able to kick Ultramans butt and didn't end up getting beat.

Yeah, I have to wonder if it's some in-joke at DC at this point to make Earth-3 Superwoman be anyone but Diana; Mary Marvel, Lois, and now Donna.

I mean, they put out Injustice. Not like DC's afraid of poorly conceived and executed Evil WWs who are Diana.

I've always imagined her as Diana's personal Ultron the way Ares is her personal Thanos.
    I had the idea to give her a physical form made from the same metal as Diana's bracelets as that would make her a threat to Diana physically. Similar to the Dark Troopers from The Mandalorian.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post

I had the idea to give her a physical form made from the same metal as Diana's bracelets as that would make her a threat to Diana physically. Similar to the Dark Troopers from The Mandalorian.
    That would be cool, like she has her cybernetic form made up a bunch rare powerful materials (similar to Dr. Doom's armor); Apokolips metals, Nth metal, Amazonium, etc... And I really liked her Bloodlines look, to bad nothing came of it after.

Diana's bracelets and by extension Nubia's, Cassie's, Donna's, and Yara's should be super unique and fully indestructible though. Like commissioned to Hephaestus by Athena and Aphrodite to be indestructible like her lasso. I don't really want another Year of the Villain scenario where some non important sword breaks the bracelets for shock value.

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

That would be cool, like she has her cybernetic form made up a bunch rare powerful materials (similar to Dr. Doom's armor); Apokolips metals, Nth metal, Amazonium, etc... And I really liked her Bloodlines look, to bad nothing came of it after.

Diana's bracelets and by extension Nubia's, Cassie's, Donna's, and Yara's should be super unique and fully indestructible though. Like commissioned to Hephaestus by Athena and Aphrodite to be indestructible like her lasso. I don't really want another Year of the Villain scenario where some non important sword breaks the bracelets for shock value.
    Ive always been of mind that all of the Amazons should have the same indestructible bracelets.

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    Ive always been of mind that all of the Amazons should have the same indestructible bracelets.
    I think the Wonderfam should have uniquely indestructible bracelets, something that makes them as champions of the amazons stand out. While the other amazons wear bracelets made of Amazonium, something that is virtually indestructible but can be broken only through cosmic or reality warping entities.

Just reread Immortal Wonder Woman and man do I love the interaction between Spectre and Diana. Really hope this continues as a running trend, that and Diana being in JL: Dark.

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    I rewatched JL: Gods and Mortals

Overall I liked Bekka, it's annoying that (to no surprise) so much of her story is dedicated to her relationship with men (Orion and Steve Trevor) but it's always annoyed me that Superman gets to keep his Krypton background, Batman gets to keep his Earth background but Wonder Woman has to be totally revamped. I dont see why she couldn't have been an Amazon who was traded at birth to the New Gods or still tie into the Amazons someway to keep the WW feel besides the name and the man.
    Yeah it is weird that the Superman and Batman of that world are characters who already exist in their respective hero's mythology but their WW is someone from another mythology entirely. If I had to pick a character from WW's own history to take her place in that world, I would have gone with spoilers:
    Silver Swan
    end of spoilers.

Who would you guys pick?

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    Yeah it is weird that the Superman and Batman of that world are characters who already exist in their respective hero's mythology but their WW is someone from another mythology entirely. If I had to pick a character from WW's own history to take her place in that world, I would have gone with spoilers:
    Silver Swan
    end of spoilers.

Who would you guys pick?
    Circe, Artemis, Orianna or Nubia.

Just reread Immortal Wonder Woman and man do I love the interaction between Spectre and Diana. Really hope this continues as a running trend, that and Diana being in JL: Dark.
    Yeah, the fact Diana was so lonely that she was crying when she found someone, (even when she though it was Brainiac) got to me. Her and Spectre had a nice talk. spoilers:
    Spectre is a little bit dead at the moment so we'll have to wait a while before they have a chat.
    end of spoilers

I hope she stays connected to JL: Dark in some extent at least. Going back and reading Perez's run kinda makes me realize she was doing JL: Dark type stuff for a while. Like fighting that creepy hecatonchire. Even Bats doesn't fight anything that disturbing.

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    Silver Swan
    end of spoilers.

Who would you guys pick?
    From the villains, Gundra would've been perfect for a dark Wonder Woman. Also Devastation.

Yeah, there's stuff I didn't like about IWW but I liked the Spectre interaction. Especially as they're two characters one doesn't normally think of together.
    Quote Originally Posted by I'm a Fish View Post
    Yeah, the fact Diana was so lonely that she was crying when she found someone, (even when she though it was Brainiac) got to me. Her and Spectre had a nice talk. spoilers:
    Spectre is a little bit dead at the moment so we'll have to wait a while before they have a chat.
    end of spoilers

I hope she stays connected to JL: Dark in some extent at least. Going back and reading Perez's run kinda makes me realize she was doing JL: Dark type stuff for a while. Like fighting that creepy hecatonchire. Even Bats doesn't fight anything that disturbing.
    Yeah, low bar but JLD has a better track record atm than Justice League (post-Crisis at least) has with WW.