Page 67 of 119 FirstFirst ... 175763646566676869707177117 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 1779
    Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Jefferson doesn't have one. He's said repeatedly that Black Lightning exists to kill Tobias. Jeff would have a body count if Gambi wasn't around.
    I think it's more that Tobias is the exception to the rule than anything else.

Ya know, since BL was around for a while before retiring, does anyone think we'll see some more old enemies pop up? Seems odd to me that his rogues gallery is only Tobias

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    I think it's more that Tobias is the exception to the rule than anything else.

Ya know, since BL was around for a while before retiring, does anyone think we'll see some more old enemies pop up? Seems odd to me that his rogues gallery is only Tobias
    Generally heroes with no kill rules will also oppose of other people killing. Jefferson doesn't bat an eye if Gambi kills someone or if villains do it to each other.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Generally heroes with no kill rules will also oppose of other people killing. Jefferson doesn't bat an eye if Gambi kills someone or if villains do it to each other.
    Generally speaking, yeah.

But IIRC, he was upset when Tobias' sister was killed in the crossfire of a fight, and it seems odd to me that he has a 'no stealing' rule to avoid escalating his fights, but is ok with killing in general.

I don't recall, how many people has Gambi killed with Jeff around?

Just Proctor afair, and while they didn't, like, shout at him or anything, they still didn't look pleased with it.

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    Generally speaking, yeah.

But IIRC, he was upset when Tobias' sister was killed in the crossfire of a fight, and it seems odd to me that he has a 'no stealing' rule to avoid escalating his fights, but is ok with killing in general.

I don't recall, how many people has Gambi killed with Jeff around?
    I think his dislike of Anissa stealing was a combination of Anissa doing it behind his back and her increasing showboating.

He was saddened by York's death but remember she wasn't his target. He might be okay with killing Tobias but that doesn't mean he'll use a take no prisoners approach to their war.

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    Just Proctor afair, and while they didn't, like, shout at him or anything, they still didn't look pleased with it.
    He also called Proctor's bluff when he threatened to kill a scientist that was involved with the Green light project.

I actually like this Book of Rebellion arc. It definitely helps that Khalil and Jennifer are my second favorite pairing on this show. Right behind Jennifer and Anissa.

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed View Post
    I actually like this Book of Rebellion arc. It definitely helps that Khalil and Jennifer are my second favorite pairing on this show. Right behind Jennifer and Anissa.
    DId you mean Jefferson?

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    DId you mean Jefferson?
    I meant Jennifer, though I was referring more to the scenes they share together as a pair, (the heart-to-heart sisterly moments). Jefferson and Anissa are a pretty good pair too, though. ^^

"You're dead!"- Soldier
    "You first"- Lightning, Final Fantasy XIII

"Yes, boo, cause this is Calvin Klein and I don't play that ****" - Tanisha

"You look like a fairy princess...that resides over the pits of hell." - New York

Blck Lightning is back, and half way through tonight it is boring me to tears.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Blck Lightning is back, and half way through tonight it is boring me to tears.
    I hate to say it, but I feel the same way. The last few episodes haven't been doing it for me (unlike the other episodes that were topnotch).
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

Because there is no way to show her take down a dozen armed men and open an armored car, we just have to accept it happened.

Rename her Mary Sue.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Mighty Member

Without a doubt,Tobias ripping out that cybernetic spine is going to be one of the most shocking events on television for 2019.

I don't think it was even the most shocking event tonight.

Mighty Member

Sounds like we'll be getting the Masters of Disaster in this show soon.

They already cast Shakedown. https://deadline.com/2019/01/black-l...es-1202538601/
    Imagine being proud to have negative traits. I can’t relate.

DC: Justice League, The Flash, Justice League Dark, Superman, Action Comics, Green Arrow, Justice League Odyssey, The Terrifics, Teen Titans, Titans, Brimstone, Female Furies, Damage, Heroes In Crisis

Marvel: The Punisher, Cosmic Ghost Rider, Venom, X-23, Cloak and Dagger, Jessica Jones, Sentry

Indies: Unnatural, Jeepers Creepers, Project Superpowers, Black Hammer, Ninja-K