Page 77 of 93 FirstFirst ... 276773747576777879808187 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 1392

Miles solicits for January

SPIDER-VERSE #4 (OF 6)
    TARAN KILLAM (W) • JUAN GEDEON (A)
    Cover by DAVE RAPOZA AUG198998
    • It’s high-noon, the town is in trouble, Sherrif Stacy is down for the count and the Sinister Sextet is threatening the peace. Who could possibly stop them?
    • Why, Webslinger, of course.
    • Join Taran Killam (star of ABC’s Single Parents, formerly of Saturday Night Live) for his Marvel Comics debut alongside Juan Gedeon (VENOM) bringing you a horse that can run up the side of buildings.

MILES MORALES: SPIDER-MAN #14
    SALADIN AHMED (W) • JAVIER GARRON (A/C) AUG198993
    MARVELS X VARIANT COVER BY DECLAN SHALVEY AUG198994
    Rematch: Spider-Man VS. the Ultimate Green Goblin!
    • Miles is tracking the mysterious drug ULTIMATUM’S syndicate is selling to some and force-injecting into others!
    • But between protecting a new Morales at home and fighting academic probation, Miles’ attention has never been more scattered…
    • He’s about to lose something precious, right before a CRITICAL fight!

MILES MORALES: THE END #1
    SALADIN AHMED (W) • DAMION SCOTT (A) • Cover by RAHZZAH
    Variant cover by DAMION SCOTT
    THE FINAL MILES MORALES STORY!
    Humanity makes its last stand in the only place strong enough to survive: BROOKLYN. Former Spider-Man, Miles Morales, leads the last bastion of civilization into the future! Penned by MILES MORALES: SPIDER-MAN author SALADIN AHMED!

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

A George Stacy!Spider-Man sounds pretty cool.
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonEchidna View Post
    A George Stacy!Spider-Man sounds pretty cool.
    We already had one in a Spidergeddon tie-in, I think, but I'm not sure if he's the actual Spider-Man of that Earth...isn't the western Spidey a confirmed version of Peter?

Yeah, Webslinger is that universes Peter.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    Yeah, Webslinger is that universes Peter.
    Indeed. He even appeared on the animated series "Ultimate Spider-Man vs The Sinister 6". It was in a western reality where Uncle Ben was still alive and he was the Phantom Rider.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    Miles solicits for January

MILES MORALES: SPIDER-MAN #14
    SALADIN AHMED (W) • JAVIER GARRON (A/C) AUG198993
    MARVELS X VARIANT COVER BY DECLAN SHALVEY AUG198994
    Rematch: Spider-Man VS. the Ultimate Green Goblin!
    • Miles is tracking the mysterious drug ULTIMATUM’S syndicate is selling to some and force-injecting into others!
    • But between protecting a new Morales at home and fighting academic probation, Miles’ attention has never been more scattered…
    • He’s about to lose something precious, right before a CRITICAL fight!
    My bet is that someone's about to get their hands on, Miles' journal since, Saladin has hinted about this since the beginning and that last line is the perfect hint for it to happen.

Ahmed's getting more work - a Conan mini set in Vegas.
    https://www.newsarama.com/47578-marv...aby-vegas.html
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Grimm911 View Post
    My bet is that someone's about to get their hands on, Miles' journal since, Saladin has hinted about this since the beginning and that last line is the perfect hint for it to happen.
    Kind of too obvious a story beat not to happen...enough to where Miles probably should've seen it coming.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Kind of too obvious a story beat not to happen...enough to where Miles probably should've seen it coming.
    The real question now is who's hands will, Miles' journal fall into?

Quote Originally Posted by Grimm911 View Post
    The real question now is who's hands will, Miles' journal fall into?
    While I feel like it makes sense for the journal to cause his identity to get outed I kind of wish it due to Ganke. Bendis repeatedly made him into a screw up who revealed Miles identity for a variety of reasons. It felt like a great place to further develop him and Miles’s relationship that just never ended up going anywhere.

I think Bendis would've eventually had him outed. Miles is the only hero that wasn't outed at some point that he wrote in a solo book (Walmart Batman doesn't count, it's an anthology starring the whole bat family). Jessica Jones hadn't had a secret identity since prior to her debut, Iron Man was outed long before he wrote that book, and Ironheart's identity has always been public knowledge, Ultimate Peter's identity was outed by his death, but he's since been resurrected, but of course no longer has a secret identity (too bad Ultimate ended before the consequences could be explored), and now Superman's about to give up his secret identity as well.

If Miles's secret is revealed, I wonder if it'll lead to his expulsion? It'll certainly explain his behaviour and absences to that pesky vice-principal, and I don't think he'll like it!
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Spectacular Member

Also looks like Miles is going to have a baby sister. I can’t remember if it was confirmed previously in the books. The cover has beloved sister hidden behind his inner elbow on the left side.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderX View Post
    Also looks like Miles is going to have a baby sister. I can’t remember if it was confirmed previously in the books. The cover has beloved sister hidden behind his inner elbow on the left side.
    Good eye. I never would have thought to look there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerwrax15 View Post
    Interesting that it's through magical means as opposed to scientific since they sould have very good cloning technology. This is making me really excited for the rest of the Spider-Verse mini, it just started and we have a missing spider, an all new spider, a mysterious enemy, and magical resurrections on the way. It honestly feels kinda weird that only the first issue is out but we know stuff that's going to happen all the way in issue five. It almost feels like it's being released too slowly.

Ultimate Member

Went to a comic book store today-they were having a Halloween event. There was a 5 year old dressed as Miles Morales (not the movie version). I think the mask was from the movie but the outfit look customed made.