Page 405 of 1006 FirstFirst ... 305355395401402403404405406407408409415455505905 ... LastLast
Results 6,061 to 6,075 of 15079

T’Challa must race the clock not only to save his agent, but also to keep his true agenda under wraps.
    Now this... this is my T'challa right htere
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    Last i checked that was in the works in 2018.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/mo...house-1103146/
    It's funny, I realized I read the sequel first. Lol. Now I have to read the first series.

Excited for the New BP series.
    Hopefully we get a Prolific Black Panther run.
    From what is sounds like maybe a C.Priest revival.
    Looking forward for some good Tchalla shine ad feats.
    Yes!!!Storm is Still in the game!!!!! Love this couple!!!!!
    Glad I get to see her for 1 or 2 issues.

Wakanda having conflict with Krakoa won't sit well with me. If it was a mutant nation to have conflict with, I would say it would be Arakko. They're Warrior Mutants nation who seem displeased that humans are still about. They also pride themselves on a strength, worthy Opponents.
    I would say a human nation boasting their military achievement and superiority is just a insult they can't overlook.
    Last edited by BlkGldBlu; 05-18-2021 at 04:40 PM.

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

I want to see Sable & Symkaria used in this global espionage thrill ride. I also would love to see Kasper Cole again. Maybe make him an agent of Wakanda.
    Last edited by Shadowcat; 05-18-2021 at 05:56 PM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Now this... this is my T'challa right htere
    Yea. It just feels nice to get a BP book that feels like it’ll be about BP lol. It’s the secrets of T’Challa’s past, he’s personally saving this agent, he’s the one holding the cards close to his vest with his agenda. Been a long time since I felt T’Challa had agency or any semblance of long-term planning. I get heavy Priest vibes from Ridley’s approach.

Quote Originally Posted by DigiCom View Post
    https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...by-john-ridley

Not a whole lot of new content, really:

"Building from the epic last chapter of Ta-Nehisi Coates’ groundbreaking multi-year Black Panther run in BLACK PANTHER (2018) #25 next week, Ridley will kick off an action-packed espionage story that will impact everything in T’Challa’s life and have ramifications for the entire Marvel Universe!

In this new ongoing series, secrets from T’Challa’s past have come back to haunt him. Fresh from returning from his adventures in space, Black Panther receives an unexpected and urgent message from a Wakandan secret agent. T’Challa must race the clock not only to save his agent, but also to keep his true agenda under wraps. Because if the truth comes out, it could cost T’Challa everything…"

I like how they are giving TNC credit for building the foundation of the story *rolls eyes*
    Nah Digi we use this now, this is all it deserves:

They do however, need to quit with that asspatting Coates. It's just embarrassing now and everyone knows it's bullisht and they probably are having him come in to course correct the dumpster fire.

That being said, I am curious to know the details. Who will this agent be? It likely is t Okoye or Kasper since they are currently fighting, I wonder if it's an OC or an existing Character who's been on limbo

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Nah Digi we use this now, this is all it deserves:

They do however, need to quit with that asspatting Coates. It's just embarrassing now and everyone knows it's bullisht and they probably are having him come in to course correct the dumpster fire.

That being said, I am curious to know the details. Who will this agent be? It likely is t Okoye or Kasper since they are currently fighting, I wonder if it's an OC or an existing Character who's been on limbo
    I’m hoping it’s someone that’s been in limbo. But realistically it’s probably gonna be an OC.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

That’s cover is a big thumbs down for me/ doesn’t get hype. O & the trash angels need to go ASAP.. It also highlights the problem of BP lack of male Wakandan friends/Allies/subordinates..

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Malaika? I honestly don't know the details about Peter Gillis's beef with Marvel.

Quote Originally Posted by 4sake Baned View Post
    That’s cover is a big thumbs down for me/ doesn’t get hype. O & the trash angels need to go ASAP.. It also highlights the problem of BP lack of male Wakandan friends/Allies/subordinates..
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    he'll be the Kwame Brown of comic book writers
    Big facts lol

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Redjack View Post
    I believe Storm works best as T'Challa's tragic ex-love. they tried it. they wanted it. it didn't work because it couldn't.

Like it or not, them being together is part of their story now, as is his love for her. what i wrote in KiB was about his love for her, not his feelings about his wife. She's not his wife.

what's also part of the story is she treats him and Wakanada like ****, repeatedly, and he annulled their marriage. they are NOT a couple anymore.

Both franchises should move on from their couple hood but hold on to the fact that they still have deep feelings for each other. there are lots of stories in that.

there is nothing but trouble trying to keep them together in the current version of the MU. Storm is MUTANT-First. Not T'Challa first or even Wakanda first.

he is a terrible king if he pretends she is even an ally.

She's proven herself not to be. And it doesn't matter which book showed that. the point is, the events occurred. they're part of the canon now. what i wrote in KiB was about his love for her, not his feelings about his wife. She's not his wife.

that's it.

unless Ridley writes that she is.
    I missed all of this. Coates BP contradicts a lot of what was said here and hopefully the new run does as well. also no one said BP had a wife nor do they need to be married. Coates showed us this as well.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    Excited for the New BP series.
    Hopefully we get a Prolific Black Panther run.
    From what is sounds like maybe a C.Priest revival.
    Looking forward for some good Tchalla shine ad feats.
    Yes!!!Storm is Still in the game!!!!! Love this couple!!!!!
    Glad I get to see her for 1 or 2 issues.
    yassssss we have so much to celebrate!!!!! tchoro forever!!!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by 4sake Baned View Post
    The double whammy of W’Kabi and Zuri getting unceremoniously killed off at the end of Hudlin’s run, the death of S’Yan in Doomwar, and successive writers allowing Kasper and Vibraxas to fade into irrelevance has left T’Challa’s male supporting cast by far the weakest of any tentpole hero. The MCU built on this by killing Zuri off in the MCU (and completely erasing his badassness from the comics) and W’Kabi becoming a villain (essentially assassinating his character).

M’Baku MIGHT get pushed because T’Challa won’t be in the MCU anymore and they need a strong male presence but Coogler might just as easily go all in and turn the BP franchise into Marvel’s Wonder Woman lol. Ridley has a habit of centering dynamics between male characters just as much as he does male-female ones so I’m hoping he sees the massive imbalance in the BP mythos and moves to correct it.

I mean M’Baku leads the second most powerful tribe and cult in Wakanda, T’Challa should have a fleshed out relationship with him. I’m hoping Kasper or Akili is the agent that needs saving and we can have one of them be the main HZ. These are natural ways to service the worldbuilding fans want while developing T’Challa’s supporting cast with new perspectives/roles in the mythos.

The smartest thing Coates could’ve done is make the Midnight Angels gay and making them the stars of his first trade lol. The current climate makes it impossible for a writer to kill them off and since they’re the only other relevant Dora a writer is kinda stuck with them. Unless they use different ones but I don’t see that happening, mostly because I think Okoye is our main Dora and whoever the others are won’t matter much anyway. So I’m not too upset they’re present. I suspect they’ll be nothing characters until we get the inevitable Dora spin-off mini lol.

Quote Originally Posted by DigiCom View Post
    Malaika? I honestly don't know the details about Peter Gillis's beef with Marvel.
    no body no death but i thought PAnther God murked her anyway lol
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html