Page 727 of 833 FirstFirst ... 227627677717723724725726727728729730731737777827 ... LastLast
Results 10,891 to 10,905 of 12488

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Which is why I likened the examples of her using Weather Wizard's (a DC villain) methods as to her being villainous. Because of the absolute destructive forces she could unleash would kill someone not equipped to handle it. And sure, if that was her goal...let's obliterate Sinister by discorporating all his electrons but knowingthe Storm we have, for decades, would she actually want to, need to, go that far?

One of her most subtle but effect feats recently was taking control of Vulcan's energy. She didn't go beyond the point of draining him unconscious, though. Although she could very well do so if her intent was to kill him.

And who is this Opponent who will just wait idly by while tons of solidified cloud drops on him/her? (rhetorical)

My point being...there are many other more direct and less destructive ways she can and has used her powers.
    1. Any opponent who can be distracted.
    2. Any opponent who can't cover miles In an instant.
    3. This is a silly debate lol

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Regent View Post
    1. Any opponent who can be distracted.
    2. Any opponent who can't cover miles In an instant.
    3. This is a silly debate lol
    It really is...isn't it? LOL
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

Because while she will kill an opponent if her hand is forced as a last resort, it is never the intent with which she engages any living opponent regardless of their evil. She is a hero after all, and one of the few who still believes in the sanctity of Life.
    You made ALL great points.

Which is why i'm hoping in Storm and the Brotherhood we see that type of Storm showing us her murderous side as you perfectly explained on what she could do to any human being. Disrupting the Body's Nervous system seems more likely an evil Storm would do.

Astonishing Member

These kinds of debates often make me imagine how a boss fight against an evil copy of Storm could look like in a Sekiro style game?

Quote Originally Posted by Taurean Sun View Post
    I think this was such a cute little Easter egg in today's x-men. Though they arent together and he isnt really good for her, seems like storm's manner of speech has rubbed of on our resident chief technopath.

Attachment 126416
    Yeah this was really cute. Her influence remains.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

She could disrupt someone's nervous system without killing them. Just to incapacitate. But yes...to use it to actually kill is something she wouldn't intentionally do. A line she wouldn't cross lightly.

I'm all for Storm going SAVAGE on someone's ass.
    But...it should make some sense in the context of the story and her opponent. (And not because...it would look so AWE-sommmme! or "just because she can...")
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 11-23-2022 at 12:43 PM.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

I am a simple man. And as a simple man sometimes a b!tch just needs to be put in their place. That's it. That's the reasoning. There sometimes doesn't need to be some grand overreaching story driven behind it.

Sometimes you just need a punching bag. In our case it could be a solid work out or gaming, in Storm's case it could be spawning a hurricane in the skull of somone.

This is my logic and I will die on this hill.
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

She could disrupt someone's nervous system without killing them. Just to incapacitate. But yes...to use it to actually kill is something she wouldn't intentionally do. A line she wouldn't cross lightly.

I'm all for Storm going SAVAGE on someone's ass.
    But...it should make some sense in the context of the story and her opponent. (And not because...it would look so AWE-sommmme! or "just because she can...")
    Again True.

But, like you said it may very well deepened on who she is fighting because there are a few Heroes/Villains that may just be immune or not affected by this tactic.

It really is...isn't it? LOL
    I just want to dream lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    I am a simple man. And as a simple man sometimes a b!tch just needs to be put in their place. That's it. That's the reasoning. There sometimes doesn't need to be some grand overreaching story driven behind it.

Sometimes you just need a punching bag. In our case it could be a solid work out or gaming, in Storm's case it could be spawning a hurricane in the skull of somone.

This is my logic and I will die on this hill.
    Like Per Ewing himself. This is a version of storm that is literally a by any means necessary kind of winner. She is not opposed to violence and will kill/stab a b!tch should the nerd arise. Ask tarn for reference. And with her current brand, vulcan and orbis stellaris situation and future building conflicts with genesis along with her planet getting blown up again in am Au?! She better spawn some skull hurricanes and drop some frozen clouds on enemies heads, because the ops are getting too bold.
    Ororo Munroe is Twilight Sparkle in xmen red if that makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Grunty View Post
    These kinds of debates often make me imagine how a boss fight against an evil copy of Storm could look like in a Sekiro style game?
    Storm can definitely Clear all the Bosses on the Sekiro Game. All she would need to do is lower the Pressure like she did to the Lethal Legion and GG.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Ablaze View Post
    Actually, they would. Most 100 tonners already have High Durability. If anything it would hurt them, but not put them down.
    I highly doubt The Thing or Colossus or Ironman would survive all that weight (in a solid much heavier medium) smashing down on them from above. Unless you consider Thor, Hulk and Gladiator level beings to be 100 tonners...

Like Per Ewing himself. This is a version of storm that is literally a by any means necessary kind of winner. She is not opposed to violence and will kill/stab a b!tch should the nerd arise. Ask tarn for reference. And with her current brand, vulcan and orbis stellaris situation and future building conflicts with genesis along with her planet getting blown up again in am Au?! She better spawn some skull hurricanes and drop some frozen clouds on enemies heads, because the ops are getting too bold.
    All I'm saying for is this better be Storm's mentality.

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

I'd love to see a cut throat Storm who's in full control. Seems like everyone else of her caliber has had their moment but for her it's asking to much. I'd love for Storm to change morally after the apparent destruction of Arrako. Even if just for a time...
    Last edited by The Regent; 11-23-2022 at 01:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Regent View Post
    I'd love to see a cut throat Storm who's in full control. Seems like everyone else of her caliber has had their moment but for her it's asking to much. I'd love for Storm to change morally after the apparent destruction of Arrako.
    Well you know Marvel, you can't make her too op bc she's a woman and a woman cannot deal with having such op power and not A-KUKU.