Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default X-Men Legends #10 - Introducing the Eighth Circle by Nicieza

Professor X. Beast. Magneto. Moira MacTaggert. Amanda Mueller. These leading experts on mutantkind have been assembled by Mr. Sinister to discuss the evolution of Homo superior…but to what devious end?! Rest assured, there’ll be at least one dead body before dessert at this meeting of mutantkind’s own illuminati!

X-MEN LEGENDS #10
    Written by FABIAN NICIEZA
    Art and Cover by DAN JURGENS

https://aiptcomics.com/2021/09/13/x-...h-circle-2021/

Astonishing Member

Who would even take an inventation by Mister Sinister? Who would actualy come personaly?

Though it would be hillarious if at the end it turns out nobody actualy came themself, they send LMDs, temp clones, illusions, etc.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Weather View Post
    Professor X. Beast. Magneto. Moira MacTaggert. Amanda Mueller. These leading experts on mutantkind have been assembled by Mr. Sinister to discuss the evolution of Homo superior…but to what devious end?! Rest assured, there’ll be at least one dead body before dessert at this meeting of mutantkind’s own illuminati!

X-MEN LEGENDS #10
    Written by FABIAN NICIEZA
    Art and Cover by DAN JURGENS

https://aiptcomics.com/2021/09/13/x-...h-circle-2021/
    Well this is certainly going to be a disaster lol I'm guessing at this point this is before the schism between Moira and Magneto.

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Wonder who will be killed off, as this is in the past and all of them are currently still alive.

For those who do not know Amanda Mueller, she is better known as the Black Womb
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    Wonder who will be killed off, as this is in the past and all of them are currently still alive.

For those who do not know Amanda Mueller, she is better known as the Black Womb
    Probably Mr. Sinister, since we know he keeps on coming back.

I do wonder when this takes place. Sure, X-Factor has Beast as a human again, but Professor X was in space for that entire time period and Magneto wasn't wearing that costume for that period either. Plus, Amanda Mueller was old and decrepit. I imagine this may be an Astral Plane meeting, actually.

In looking at those costumes, it would seem to take place in the early days. The most boring of days for the X-men IMO, so I’ll pass.

Hmmm. This is random, might be fun.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    In looking at those costumes, it would seem to take place in the early days. The most boring of days for the X-men IMO, so I’ll pass.
    Right... didn't consider that era. I guess that makes them more flexible in terms of continuity though.

Sounds great! Fabian is always awesome.

Why Amanda is so young here?

Extraordinary Member

Well, at least no one else knows when this is takes place, I don't have to worry about coming off as fake X-fan.

While I have no problems with the creators on here, I was hoping it would get back to bringing back creators to 'continue' stories from their runs.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by cranger View Post
    Well, at least no one else knows when this is takes place, I don't have to worry about coming off as fake X-fan.

While I have no problems with the creators on here, I was hoping it would get back to bringing back creators to 'continue' stories from their runs.
    In a way, Fabian is. He started this Black Womb storyline in Gambit, although it was mostly resolved in X-Men Legacy, you can assume this is his ending since he had no involvement with that. Although given that it by all indication it takes place before his Gambit storyline, who knows.

Fantastic Member

Wonder if this will delectable the house of X retcons when it comes to relationships between Moira, Xavier, and Sinister. Probably not.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by captain Qball View Post
    Wonder if this will delectable the house of X retcons when it comes to relationships between Moira, Xavier, and Sinister. Probably not.
    Yeah I wouldn't hold my breathe with that the Moira retcon is still ongoing and still very popular.

Gah!! Don't remember past eras being so homogenized...Oh better yet how about a Generation X: Legends booK!!! Or New Mutants/X-Force: Legends!?!?! At least then there'd be some hope if having the storyline not centered around a straight white Dude?
    GrindrStone(D)

Relaunched, not rebooted! SJNeal's Avatar

As an aging, nostalgic 90's kid, I really really want to like this title... but it has no real reason for existing.

They tried the concept before with Claremont's X-Men Forever, and that ended up a huge mess. We all know full well these stories are *not* actually continuations of anything, nor are they truly "untold tales" that the original creators didn't get to see published. They're filler that's being thrown together on the fly to satisfy an itch for the aging, nostalgic.... ah, $h!t. Never mind.
    SJNeal
    Veteran Member
    Aug 2009

The CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES