Page 777 of 827 FirstFirst ... 277677727767773774775776777778779780781787 ... LastLast
Results 11,641 to 11,655 of 12392

I really don't know why they don't bring back Jesse, and say she survived like Jay did. It's not like Violette Beane is doing anything other than pole dancing on her Instagram account.

Seriously. That is what she is doing. I have no problem with that, but you'd think she could fit in a few days of filming....

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    I really don't know why they don't bring back Jesse, and say she survived like Jay did. It's not like Violette Beane is doing anything other than pole dancing on her Instagram account.

Seriously. That is what she is doing. I have no problem with that, but you'd think she could fit in a few days of filming....
    I...I did not know that .

I was annoyed when Nora showed up, but she seems to be a lot less annoying than the old version so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    I was annoyed when Nora showed up, but she seems to be a lot less annoying than the old version so far.
    It probably helps that she didn't have any of that Nora's baggage.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Maybe Bart's kid will be menaced by Inertia.
    Now that you mention it, Chain Lightning would make an interesting final season. Flash would chase Reverse Flash all throughout future eras where we see Allens and Thawnes continuing the feud through the centuries.

Uhh...I guess everyone needs a hobby?

Mighty Member

Beautiful wedding.

Speed Force sword fight, sure, why not. Just make up new stuff. And Barry, it's okay to protect your kids, but you could at least stop being so cryptic and let them in on it.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Speed Force sword fight, sure, why not. Just make up new stuff. And Barry, it's okay to protect your kids, but you could at least stop being so cryptic and let them in on it.
    I didn't have a problem with the lightsabers as a concept; my problem is that Godspeed created one, then Barry and Thawne just glanced at each other and created their own, as if they had done it before. That was weird.

I did like how Barry punked out Thawne at the end, though.

I didn't have a problem with the lightsabers as a concept; my problem is that Godspeed created one, then Barry and Thawne just glanced at each other and created their own, as if they had done it before. That was weird.
    My problem was how they all knew how to sword fight.

I did like how Barry punked out Thawne at the end, though.
    That was pretty cool...until he just let him go free, for no reason.

Quote Originally Posted by 80sbaby View Post
    My problem was how they all knew how to sword fight.
    Yeah, that was a problem as well. At least for Barry. For all we know, Thawne was a master swordsman in the future.

Well, that's par for the course.

I expected Thawne to crash the wedding with his own wife and kid (Inertia)...

Nora, your dad risks his life every Tuesday at this point. It's nothing new.

August Heart is like every major Speedster villain at once. He has Thawne's Speedster envy, Zoom's world-conquering aspirations, and Savitar's God Complex. I mean, it makes him nothing like the August Heart from the comics who was spurred on by his brother's murder, but I guess we need a Big Bad to be a Big Bad.

Allegra is tired of pep talks but Chester has one last patented pep talk to let her know that Esperanza made her own (bad) decisions and Allegra shouldn't feel guilty about them.

I am glad that Kramer plotline is finally over. She turns out to be a Meta with copycat powers and it gives her a newfound understanding of being a Meta, so she leaves the CCPD so Joe can probably get her job back. I can't say I hope she returns next season.

"Big Nora" and "Speed Force Nana" feel appropriate way for the West-Allen kids to refer to the Speed Force, even if it's also weird that said Speed Force looks like their biological grandmother and Jay's wife. Granted, Jay also looks like their biological grandfather, come to think of it.

I'm not sure if I needed to see Speedster Iris again, but I guess in an all hands on deck situation we needed a full Flash Family.

Lightning shuriken's, lightning whip, lightning snaps, and a boomerang helmet...jeez, can this show start giving Barry more cool powers?

It was nice to see Jay and Bart finally meet .

Isn't it a heroes job to not give the villain what they want? Especially knowing they would then probably try and kill you? Although I guess if Barry plans for both villains to end up turning on him, it turns out okay in the end?

Barry is so desperate he has the Speed Force revive Thawne for the umpteenth time so Flash and Reverse-Flash can team-up against Godspeed as they duel with lightning sabers they just call up out of nowhere. Although it turns out Barry can't trust a Sith Lord in the end.

Of course Thawne wouldn't let anyone else kill Barry because that's what he's there for. Thankfully Barry has far surpassed Thawne, who hasn't level grinded in a while, and trounces him, although now Thawne has motivation to boost his power up so he can finally kill The Flash, but I guess that will probably hold over for a while, quite possibly unto the final season/series finale .

So Godspeed is in Iron Heights...shouldn't they be taking him back to the future? Won't this change Bart and Nora's timeline? Also, Speed Force can just mind-wipe people connected to the Speed Force? Huh. I wonder if Cecile is going to try to visit him in prison to try and get the amnesiac, innocent, August back because otherwise it feels like there was really no point to that interaction once he goes full bad guy again.

Barry just doing a roundabout way of saying that Nazi's and Olicity ruined their first wedding, but it did give them an excuse to have a proper Flash wedding with the fam (minus Wally and a Wells) and Cisco officiating.

Bart got his dad and his grandpa's beautiful singing voice.

I can't think of a better kiss between Barray and Iris than one enhanced by Flashtime .

Quote Originally Posted by 80sbaby View Post
    Not the first time...

Does the name "Techno-Vibe" hit anyone else like nails on a chalkboard or is it just me?

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    Not the first time...

Does the name "Techno-Vibe" hit anyone else like nails on a chalkboard or is it just me?
    Mecha-Vibe :P

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Not the best season (no thanks to Covid), but the later episodes made up for some of the meh ones. The kids have been a good addition, IMO, too.
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?