Page 33 of 189 FirstFirst ... 232930313233343536374383133 ... LastLast
    BANNED

I feel like they just are using the titles that were already going to happen and made them part of the larger story, so all the content we have been missing out on has been condensed and repurposed for the event.
    Wich for me works wonders, im reading everything but i can totaly see the point other's are making.

Is that checklist really right? There's two consecutive Marauders issues in November, which means that would have to be out two weeks in a row. Surely at least one book should be between them?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

it's weird that X-Factor is so early in the event. issue 2 will be released at the end of August, on 26 - that's almost September. Then they have to release issue 3 quickly somewhere in September - I guess as early as possible, because issue 4 the tie-in is also being released in September.

Every series got a second issue added to the event except X-Factor(and New Mutants), it will still have only 1 tie-in at the beginning and it's done. I thought Rachel will have a bigger role in it
    Be kind, it's FREE

Quote Originally Posted by DAHX View Post
    it's weird that X-Factor is so early in the event. issue 2 will be released at the end of August, on 26 - that's almost September. Then they have to release issue 3 quickly somewhere in September - I guess as early as possible, because issue 4 the tie-in is also being released in September.

Every series got a second issue added to the event except X-Factor(and New Mutants), it will still have only 1 tie-in at the beginning and it's done. I thought Rachel will have a bigger role in it
    You do realize that the story will not be limited to the casts of those books? Its a crossover so Rachel will appear in more than just X-Factor

BANNED

it's a continuous story, we have some previews on the other art thread of lorna, rachel , monet and saturdyne, these last two not associated with the team

BANNED

It's rather odd when you see books getting prematurely fleshed up and got tie-in into events. At least for X-Factor or Hellions and even Wolverine.

Did anyone notice the Handbook and Captain Britain cover in that video?

I am so gagged by all these new teasers!!!!

Crule?! He was my favorite action figure.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Crule?! He was my favorite action figure.
    Mine too! Well, my favorite villain figure anyway. Loved those 90s X-Force figures.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tenebrae View Post
    I don't plan on picking up any books I'm not already getting so this is gonna be messy.
    Ya, I'm not reading Hellions, Cable or X-Factor so not sure what I will do. It's 5 extra issues so not too bad. I'll see how my wallet feels at the time. Otherwise, just read a recap.

Does anyone have any release date of when the Xbooks or marvel books for that matter, will release?

Quote Originally Posted by youthoftoday View Post
    Ya, I'm not reading Hellions, Cable or X-Factor so not sure what I will do. It's 5 extra issues so not too bad. I'll see how my wallet feels at the time. Otherwise, just read a recap.
    Maybe see how you like the opening of the story then go from there. I highly recommend Hellions, by the way.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Mine too! Well, my favorite villain figure anyway. Loved those 90s X-Force figures.
    It always bugged me that characters like Crule, Senyaka, Bonebreaker, and Tusk got action figures but a bitch couldn't get Vertigo, Frenzy, Siena Blaze or any other female villain most often associated with a team.

I think I had a mini Barbie that I pretended was Vertigo.

Who are the ten mutants to defend Krakoa

Fantastic Member

Yeah I saw the Externals. Interesting seeing the immortals pop back up.

I remember those action figures haha. The Tusk and Crule ones were some of my favorites as a kid. That and Strong Guy of course.