Page 16 of 124 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666116 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member Enigmatic Undead's Avatar

"It is wrong to assume that art needs the spectator in order to be. The film runs on without any eyes. The spectator cannot exist without it. It ensures his existence." -- James Douglas Morrison

I've been away for so long!

Loved the alternate cover for Spider-Gwen.

And I finally got her on Spider-Man Unlimited! I can stop playing that now, luls.
    Plus I also bought my EOSV2! It should get here within a week.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by FantasySpider View Post
    I've been away for so long!

Loved the alternate cover for Spider-Gwen.

And I finally got her on Spider-Man Unlimited! I can stop playing that now, luls.
    Plus I also bought my EOSV2! It should get here within a week.
    I Was too late on completing that event so now i can't get Spider-Gwen Unfortunately

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysalis_Changling View Post
    I Was too late on completing that event so now i can't get Spider-Gwen Unfortunately
    Awwn that's too bad. But you can always try the portals!
    To be honest, I got her on the two last hours lol, I was out for almost two whole days. Had to use all the energies my friends gave me.

BANNED

Awwn that's too bad. But you can always try the portals!
    To be honest, I got her on the two last hours lol, I was out for almost two whole days. Had to use all the energies my friends gave me.
    what portals? i checked the portal packs and none of them include gwen stacy it seems once the event ended she was replaced with superior spider-man(his event is over but his pack still remains)

what portals? i checked the portal packs and none of them include gwen stacy it seems once the event ended she was replaced with superior spider-man(his event is over but his pack still remains)
    Oh, yes. I didn't mean now, but she most likely will get added into a portal for a while. Not an event portal just for her, but she will probably be in SOME portal. Specially events portal.
    Superior did, Big Time did, Mayday did and all. They keep changing so she'll most likely be there eventually. I also asked the Spider Unlimited fb page so I'll probably get an answer soon, they always give me a response.

BANNED

i just hate how this game works...if i screw up i gotta wait nine minutes or so to try again if i don't have a bunch of energy already saved up....plus most people weren't gonna be able to finish the events anyways
    i mean mobile games are mediocre time wasters you aren't gonna just sit there and grind for as long as you can to try and get that one character...

i just hate how this game works...if i screw up i gotta wait nine minutes or so to try again if i don't have a bunch of energy already saved up....plus most people weren't gonna be able to finish the events anyways
    i mean mobile games are mediocre time wasters you aren't gonna just sit there and grind for as long as you can to try and get that one character...
    Yeah, plus the lags and how absurd it is to level up without ISO 8.
    The game would be really good if they didn't make it so complicated. I stopped playing even before I got Spider-Gwen, came back just to get her, now I stopped again. LOL

But anyways, we're going off topic.
    Back to Gwen, here's from ASM#11:

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=5lvr4w&s=8#.VIiYNzHF9FY

(posting just the link so no one gets spoiled, it's no big deal though. )

All-New Member

Like many others who responded, I also feel that we would have more of a lost if Gwen was brought back. Sometimes tragedy is part of what makes creative works so impactful. Ever saw that video on youtube called the "saddest story". I'm sure is not the original tittle but a duplicate, however, that story made me cry. If the child's parents were brought back... Is not the same.

Not a fan of bringing her back.

Did anyone read SG part of Spider-Verse Team-Up #2? I just did and I thought it was a good and rather sweet story!

Did anyone read SG part of Spider-Verse Team-Up #2? I just did and I thought it was a good and rather sweet story!
    I haven't read it but I'm hoping to pick it up on Saturday when I go to my LCS.
    Life Finds A Way
    God Loves Man Kills
    What Is Thy Bidding My Master
    Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken
    Till All Are One

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Rathaken View Post
    Like many others who responded, I also feel that we would have more of a lost if Gwen was brought back. Sometimes tragedy is part of what makes creative works so impactful. Ever saw that video on youtube called the "saddest story". I'm sure is not the original tittle but a duplicate, however, that story made me cry. If the child's parents were brought back... Is not the same.
    unfortunately that death basically cemented Gwen Stacy as a walking plot device that fans expect to get killed off whenever she appears outside the comics or she just gets pushed to the side in favor of MJ

she's recognized more for the way she died than the way she lived

Just wondering if we should do anything special to count down the weeks until the start of Spider-Gwen. This Wednesday I believe that it is 11 weeks (I think it comes out on the last Wednesday of February) so we should do something like post fanart and other bits of information (When I'm doing my Spider-Gwen fanfic I might put up a sneak peak) and we do this every Wednesday until the series actually starts.
    Life Finds A Way
    God Loves Man Kills
    What Is Thy Bidding My Master
    Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken
    Till All Are One

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by a0040pc View Post
    Just wondering if we should do anything special to count down the weeks until the start of Spider-Gwen. This Wednesday I believe that it is 11 weeks (I think it comes out on the last Wednesday of February) so we should do something like post fanart and other bits of information (When I'm doing my Spider-Gwen fanfic I might put up a sneak peak) and we do this every Wednesday until the series actually starts.
    Sounds pretty healthy for the thread. Looking forward to your fanfic (maybe also alert us to other fanfics with her too, depending on their quality)