Page 4 of 41 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

That's probably the worst comic I ever read.

Someone please tell Hickman he can't do comedy.

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    agains bad secutiry at the gates. the flower cultive should had a stronger security.

look 4 elder woman beating Scott and Shaw LOL

Also the evil botanists want to wipe humans from earth mehhh plot
    "Bad security in the portals." They didn't even know that there was a way for humans to use gates. They still don't know how the old women do it.

Astonishing Member

agains bad secutiry at the gates. the flower cultive should had a stronger security.

look 4 elder woman beating Scott and Shaw LOL

Also the evil botanists want to wipe humans from earth mehhh plot
    Yeah I feel like the theme with these first few because is how much Krakoan security SUCKS. They've drinking their own kool-aid and its left them wide open for the humans.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    "Bad security in the portals." They didn't even know that there was a way for humans to use gates. They still don't know how the old women do it.
    That still doesn't excuse the fact that they didn't even PLAN for that eventuality at the least they're should of been a few combat ready mutants there for security.

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    That still doesn't excuse the fact that they didn't even PLAN for that eventuality at the least they're should of been a few combat ready mutants there for security.
    They are not a police state. In addition, they had Pixie, which can easily teleport. It was bad luck that she was the first one KO

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    Yeah I feel like the theme with these first few because is how much Krakoan security SUCKS. They've drinking their own kool-aid and its left them wide open for the humans.
    The problem is that we already saw a terrorist attack and now we have another attack on Krakoa.

The problem is that we already saw a terrorist attack and now we have another attack on Krakoa.
    Attacks in completely different places by completely different means and completely different purposes.

i thought he was joking ...

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    I don't get the complains. He's introducing stuff for future plots, exactly like he did in his Avengers run during the first couple issues.

Did we get spoiled with so many issues of good mutant stuff in a row that we now want everything superfast?
    For me, it’s the opposite end of the same spectrum as the Hellfire Brats but rather than a bunch of kids, we have a bunch of old ladies who look about bone broke hip away from coming at the X-Men with walkers and wheelchairs. I just can’t take them seriously as villains much less a threat. Sure Vulture may be old but these villains look geriatric old. And for them to be making fools of the X-Men like that is just embarrassing. These are not villains I care to see more of.

BANNED

Basically, Scott, Sebastian got their asses whooped by the Golden Girls, while Emma Frost Got Punked by them................WOW.

Issue 3...Not Good.

Quote Originally Posted by ermac View Post
    That's probably the worst comic I ever read.

Someone please tell Hickman he can't do comedy.
    His comedy on new mutants was better. Bu tit also can be brisson help.
    jokes with W-word in 2019 are bad

BANNED

Well that was boring as ****.

I feel like this could have been half the length, twice as interesting and with more content. Someone tell Hickman he's not a comedian, nor is he endearing. The only good or interesting thing about these new villains was their motivation.

And my god, everyone was just as forgettable as each other. No distinct voices or impact, no emotion that I could properly decipher, just...stuff happened.

Stuff happened and it was a goddamn slog.

And for the love of god, enough with the data pages. If it's important enough to write an essay on, then it's important enough to have your characters voice.

The peaceful generation

bish

do you know what those two have been through

Did Hickman just burnout for HoXPoX. Because he's either purposely trolling. Or he's just over it and doesnt give AF.

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    I don't get the complains. He's introducing stuff for future plots, exactly like he did in his Avengers run during the first couple issues.

Did we get spoiled with so many issues of good mutant stuff in a row that we now want everything superfast?
    because this format is very nontraditional for the X-books. I didnt read his Avengers stuff so whatever he did there is completely irrelevant to me and people should stop using that as an excuse or response to people not digging this book. People are used to and want an episodic-like structure, not a series of oneshots. It doesnt feel fitting for the flagship title. It might have been acceptable if the writing is good, but its not. Hickman's characters feel stiff and these oneshot plots have been boring. Who cares if its setup for future stuff if the material just isnt interesting

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    For me, it’s the opposite end of the same spectrum as the Hellfire Brats but rather than a bunch of kids, we have a bunch of old ladies who look about bone broke hip away from coming at the X-Men with walkers and wheelchairs. I just can’t take them seriously as villains much less a threat. Sure Vulture may be old but these villains look geriatric old. And for them to be making fools of the X-Men like that is just embarrassing. These are not villains I care to see more of.
    I think it was more of a carelessness situation. They thought it was something wrong with the gates/habitat, or probably some Savage Land natives messing it up. Nothing you can't solve with brute force and/or TP. Instead they found scientists with power blocking organic tech and it went to hell. Much like what happened in X-Force. I think they're showing us that mutants are far too sure to be winning (which was also what the last PoX page teased).