Page 61 of 4395 FirstFirst ... 1151575859606162636465711111615611061 ... LastLast

Thread: Wrestling WWE

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Groo Odyssey View Post

some Ibushi vs Generico goodness from Chikara.
    They didn't take ricochet because he's only 25 and they were already investing in pac.
    I personaly think Ricochet is better but they could still sign him in 2 years.

Quote Originally Posted by alex View Post
    They didn't take ricochet because he's only 25 and they were already investing in pac.
    I personaly think Ricochet is better but they could still sign him in 2 years.
    I think Ricochet is great, not taking anything away from PAC. They took a chance on Jeff Hardy when he was 17 as a scrawny kid. I'm still in shock when I found out that Jeff is in his low 30s, I swear he's been on television forever.
    Anne Bonnie, Princess Ugg, Five Ghosts, Saga, Rat Queens, Groo, Goon, Usagi Yojimbo, Sixth Gun, Wasteland, Courtney Crumrin, Jonah Hex, Walking Dead, Manifest Destiny, God Hates Astronauts, Spread, Fearless Dawn, Nailbiter, Copperhead, Stray Bullets, Birthright, Bone, Lazarus

Astonishing Member

I think Ricochet is great, not taking anything away from PAC. They took a chance on Jeff Hardy when he was 17 as a scrawny kid. I'm still in shock when I found out that Jeff is in his low 30s, I swear he's been on television forever.
    He's better than Pac. He can actually speak which is a plus. That's not to **** on the guy, Ricochet is just really good.

Ultimate Member

I thought Jeff Hardy was in his late 30s now (37 to be exact).

BANNED

He's better than Pac. He can actually speak which is a plus. That's not to **** on the guy, Ricochet is just really good.
    I think Ricochet is marginally better than Neville. Better at promos and slightly better in the ring. Neville is better at selling and I think has a more varied moveset (which the WWE likes. I think if both guys were to do "WWE style", Neville would be better).

I also think Neville being unable to talk is mainly due to scripted promos.

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    I thought Jeff Hardy was in his late 30s now (37 to be exact).
    Most likely, it was a few years ago that I found out he was so young. This means that he's been wrestling for 20 years on television. Unbelievable when you consider undertaker is 21-1 at Wrestlemania and looking like he's 80 about to retire.
    Anne Bonnie, Princess Ugg, Five Ghosts, Saga, Rat Queens, Groo, Goon, Usagi Yojimbo, Sixth Gun, Wasteland, Courtney Crumrin, Jonah Hex, Walking Dead, Manifest Destiny, God Hates Astronauts, Spread, Fearless Dawn, Nailbiter, Copperhead, Stray Bullets, Birthright, Bone, Lazarus

BANNED

Most likely, it was a few years ago that I found out he was so young. This means that he's been wrestling for 20 years on television. Unbelievable when you consider undertaker is 21-1 at Wrestlemania and looking like he's 80 about to retire.
    Well , considering how young Jeff & matt were when they had their tryout WWE matches in 1994 , they are ring veterans by now but unfortunately like RVD , jeff is just going through motions nowadays.
    http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x26...z-and-ed_sport
    Last edited by fmvgamer; 09-29-2014 at 07:54 AM.

BANNED

Default WWE Live: Screw The Authority

A place to talk about WWE Raw, Smackdown, and their "Special Event" shows. Which you can watch on the network at a low price of $9.99.

And to LBO. You're welcome.
    Last edited by Legato; 09-29-2014 at 09:51 AM.

BANNED

Someone once pointed out how non-united the faces are during the angle involving The Authority. For instance just last week The Authority had Ambrose locked in a dressing room with security blocking his way out. So despite that Cena has a beef with The Authority he couldn't help him out? Then there was that time awhile back when Ambrose had his butt kicked by both Kane and Rollins and got keyfabe injured.

It's funny how the heels in the WWE seem more united than the faces. They didn't even do jack when Danielson was getting beaten down by The Authority and Shield.

Ultimate Member

The Undertaker's real life appearance is a little...strange.

He looks so......aged.

He doesn't look 49....at all.

Astonishing Member

It's a way of booking.
    Top faces in WWE are suppose to be so powerful they don't need help.
    Though, in the case of Ambrose the last thing they want for that character is for him to be friends with Cena, just doesn't make any sense.
    The only time it bugged me was when Ambrose got killed by Kane and Rollins and Reigns didn't help, because they were established as a unit and Reigns didn't care for 3 weeks, when he suddenly remembered Ambrose was his "brother." Especially since Reigns went into a mini feud with Rollins right after Dean left.

BANNED

It's a way of booking.
    Top faces in WWE are suppose to be so powerful they don't need help.
    Though, in the case of Ambrose the last thing they want for that character is for him to be friends with Cena, just doesn't make any sense.
    The only time it bugged me was when Ambrose got killed by Kane and Rollins and Reigns didn't help, because they were established as a unit and Reigns didn't care for 3 weeks, when he suddenly remembered Ambrose was his "brother." Especially since Reigns went into a mini feud with Rollins right after Dean left.
    That and when Danielson was getting his ass kicked each week by The Authority and The Shield I didn't place any blame towards Cena on that since he was injured. The only time I had beef with it was when they had to have the faces just stand on the stage and look like a bunch of pussies.

I don't mind a good underdog story. Austin had his ass handed to him all the time but Austin's usually portrayed as the lone wolf. He wont accept your help even if you offered. But when him and Vince do feud they don't bury the whole face roster by having them stand on the stage and cower down.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Legato View Post
    That and when Danielson was getting his ass kicked each week by The Authority and The Shield I didn't place any blame towards Cena on that since he was injured. The only time I had beef with it was when they had to have the faces just stand on the stage and look like a bunch of pussies.

I don't mind a good underdog story. Austin had his ass handed to him all the time but Austin's usually portrayed as the lone wolf. He wont accept your help even if you offered. But when him and Vince do feud they don't bury the whole face roster by having them stand on the stage and cower down.
    The bits where the rooster stood on stage while HHH buried them was pretty fucking terrible, but that family needs to show who's in charge.
    Brother.

BANNED

The bits where the rooster stood on stage while HHH buried them was pretty fucking terrible, but that family needs to show who's in charge.
    Brother.
    Yes. But a whole month?

Incredible Member

Ambrose is being looked at as possible sub for Reigns while he's recupping. Which is perfect I think since of the shield Ambrose was the most talented in terms of having all the required abilities of a wrestler.

Alos interesting is that Steph was asked about Punk today and freely talked about him saying that he was one of there great characters, and saying that anythings possible in with a reconcilation between the two parties.

Won't happen, but Punk vs Lesnar at WM31 has "BEST FOR BUSINESS" and money written all over it.