Page 106 of 772 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109110116156206606 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 11576
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    None, but hes met most of these heroes in other books. BM and Monica must recently would be the Ultimates. Riri, at the end of her solo by Eve Ewing. Miles, maybe CWII. But unless a person read all of those, this seems like a hollow cash grab for BHM.

Like Michael Fifer in Scream 2. Lol
    and I dont mind this as a reader. over the years and years of storytelling about superheroes across different companies not just marvel seeing an all black team assemble for any cause is a rare exception not the rule. I don't have any issue with it personally.

oh goddess lol
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    and I dont mind this as a reader. over the years and years of storytelling about superheroes across different companies not just marvel seeing an all black team assemble for any cause is a rare exception not the rule. I don't have any issue with it personally.

oh goddess lol
    As a reader I have a problem with it. It goes to the idea that all you have to do is put black people in something and the money will roll in regardless of its quality.

They could make more money by just selling a poster like this with a good story for 12-15 dollars.

None, but hes met most of these heroes in other books. BM and Monica must recently would be the Ultimates. Riri, at the end of her solo by Eve Ewing. Miles, maybe CWII. But unless a person read all of those, this seems like a hollow cash grab for BHM.

Like Michael Fifer in Scream 2. Lol

As hollow as it was, he could just have easily put this image in.

even with an image as such people still would have found something to gripe about. I mean seriously, a couple of users complained and made a big huff puff that spectrum and blue marvel were not in the book even after I posted the panel with their inclusion in the review thread:

misery loves company i guess but thank the goddess for once i wasnt invited to that party:

ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

even with an image as such people still would have found something to gripe about. I mean seriously, a couple of users complained and made a big huff puff that spectrum and blue marvel were not in the book even after I posted the panel with their inclusion in the review thread:

misery loves company i guess but thank the goddess for once i wasnt invited to that party:

The only complaint would have been where was this in the first story. Loo

As a reader I have a problem with it. It goes to the idea that all you have to do is put black people in something and the money will roll in regardless of its quality.

They could make more money by just selling a poster like this with a good story for 12-15 dollars.

if its good for the goose its good for the gander. I never ever Ever see anybody complain about a story filled with white characters but its the end of the world when black characters get together. that's unfortunate that is an issue but for bhm im here for it!!!

BANNED

IŽd love for Storm to interact more with Spectrum aka Monica Rambeau.

The only complaint would have been where was this in the first story. Loo
    he figured some of his fans would say "but it's a black panther book" and decided to save it for the finale lolol.

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    I would throw all my money at a Misty, Ororo, Monica book

he figured some of his fans would say "but it's a black panther book" and decided to save it for the finale lolol.
    This is Wakandan military. Its supposed to be in the book. Lol

if its good for the goose its good for the gander. I never ever Ever see anybody complain about a story filled with white characters but its the end of the world when black characters get together. that's unfortunate that is an issue but for bhm im here for it!!!

Name the book where the fight is getting started and random heroes just show up without any previous interactions within the book. Most times, at the end of a story or cartoon, all the people the main character interacted with throughout the story show up for the big fight. But there were episodes of them interacting before this happens.

What's the pic referring to. They were already married at this point.

Dang and Coates messed up writing got me so messed up and i confused i'm not giving credit where it was due.

As butterfly said i loved the Storm sensing the new mutant through the Earth, it had been a long time since we saw that and it was very divine in my opinion the sense of her knowing so much about the girl through her use of mutant power. I also thought it was cool so many elemental mutants seem to arise from Storm's area with her having sort of a elemental connection to each. I also thought the Emma/Storm scene was really cute.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Would be one hell of a team.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Name the book where the fight is getting started and random heroes just show up without any previous interactions within the book. Most times, at the end of a story or cartoon, all the people the main character interacted with throughout the story show up for the big fight. But there were episodes of them interacting before this happens.

What's the pic referring to. They were already married at this point.

you can look at the history of xmen stories especially early on where the xmen/avengers fought together. these characters didn't always have connections and thing that silently was shared between them, even though there may have been a shared threat, was that they were white. I shouldn't have to point to a specific story as that is the reason marvel has tried to push for more diversity in its books is that it was lacking. the luxury that these white characters have is they had a head start that occurred going back to the golden age of comics. it becomes difficult though for writers to attempt what coates has done because any time its done it is criticized, which as I said was never done with the white characters.

the storm pic is to represent for bhm and BP look.

This is Wakandan military. Its supposed to be in the book. Lol
    they would complain the military is outshining tchalla and we can't have that happen lol

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    I'm with you on that.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Dang and Coates messed up writing got me so messed up and i confused i'm not giving credit where it was due.

As butterfly said i loved the Storm sensing the new mutant through the Earth, it had been a long time since we saw that and it was very divine in my opinion the sense of her knowing so much about the girl through her use of mutant power. I also thought it was cool so many elemental mutants seem to arise from Storm's area with her having sort of a elemental connection to each. I also thought the Emma/Storm scene was really cute.
    that was very nice with her connection to the planet being able to sense another mutant. who needs telepathy when you got that ok lolol.

this was a spectacular day to be a storm fan we have so much to be happy for and I have zero complaints. and it ALL came through the offices of Black Panther.

xoffices: in the words of miss Jackson what have you done for me lately?

that was very nice with her connection to the planet being able to sense another mutant. who needs telepathy when you got that ok lolol.

this was a spectacular day to be a storm fan we have so much to be happy for and I have zero complaints. and it ALL came through the offices of Black Panther.

xoffices: in the words of miss Jackson what have you done for me lately?
    Ma Ah Raah duheers thiiirteen. oooooh ooooh oooh yeeeah!
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Ma Ah Raah duheers thiiirteen. oooooh ooooh oooh yeeeah!
    lmfao lolololol