Page 204 of 772 FirstFirst ... 104154194200201202203204205206207208214254304704 ... LastLast
Results 3,046 to 3,060 of 11576
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The92Ghost View Post
    I am pretty sure that it was confirmed officially, somewhere. I believe it was one of the developers from Twitter, that comment that it should come summer, however, it might take until the end of the year. Unofficially he confirmed that it might be the Third Quater of the year. July, August or September. But I am quite certain that it was mentioned by an inside person who was allowed to share that information. If I am not mistaken it was on one of the tweets. Even the tweet had it or something.

That would be dope to explore, but since they have their eyes set on space, I doubt it she will be coming back to Earth soon, at least not until she completes what she has to do in space. But yeah, I do not expect someone to complete another Author's work. I do hope, however, that they will set her roots deeper in the X-Men comics as a Goddess and even explore it themselves without Coates limitations, maybe?

The art is just... I am speechless, love it! I hope the story is just as good. Someone really pissed off, Ororo. I wonder who.
    well we shall see about the release date hopefully you are right.

and storm doesn't look cute to me in that art. hard pass for me. lol
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    well we shall see about the release date hopefully you are right.

and storm doesn't look cute to me in that art. hard pass for me. lol
    She is not CUTE! She is FURIOUS! I wonder who pissed her off that much... perhaps one of the three that are in the previous panel/s. But the art is just... breathtaking, the artist did a pretty good job catching her anger, and the colourist added to that and picked a fine colour, 3D like, yet still animated for her to stand out from the others. I really like the art. Especially the details with Storm's face and colours. This is exactly, how I imagine Storm in the real world!

She is not CUTE! She is FURIOUS! I wonder who pissed her off that much... perhaps one of the three that are in the previous panel/s. But the art is just... breathtaking, the artist did a pretty good job catching her anger, and the colourist added to that and picked a fine colour, 3D like, yet still animated for her to stand out from the others. I really like the art. Especially the details with Storm's face and colours. This is exactly, how I imagine Storm in the real world!
    is that why she is looking all bugged eyed like a character from total recall?

whatever the reason I dont think it looks good
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 04-12-2021 at 02:09 PM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

LMFAO! 'kyss, that is the best!
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Hah, I don't know about you, but I do love it! I hope she will be drawn even more normally for you, specially, in another panel on the next page or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    LMFAO! 'kyss, that is the best!
    lolol well it looks like that. I have other thoughts as to what she looks like too but imma just leave it there lol.

lolol well it looks like that. I have other thoughts as to what she looks like too but imma just leave it there lol.

Lol, Storms on the Horizon!
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Hah, I don't know about you, but I do love it! I hope she will be drawn even more normally for you, specially, in another panel on the next page or something.
    ugh yuck no thanks lol

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Lol, Storms on the Horizon!
    hmm hmm yes!!! lol

That image looks like the concept that Dautermann has been releasing for variants of various X-women. I cant wait for his of Storm

ETA:
    Just saw this magnificent piece

Last edited by Havok83; 04-12-2021 at 02:52 PM.

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

This may not be new info, but listening to this new podcast with Gerry Duggan and he mentions he just finished writing his last issue of Marauders with Storm in it and that the issue focuses on her. She'll have other plans after that.

Podcast link: https://mutant-musings.pinecast.co/e...h-gerry-duggan
    Last edited by DragonPiece; 04-12-2021 at 05:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    This may not be new info, but listening to this new podcast with Gerry Duggan and he mentions he just finished writing his last issue of Marauders with Storm in it and that the issues focuses on her. She'll have other plans after that.

Podcast link: https://mutant-musings.pinecast.co/e...h-gerry-duggan
    listening to it now thanks for sharing.

cleaned this one up, my dream excalibur team.

Scarlet Witch
    Wiccan
    Polaris
    Storm
    Magick
    Captain Britain
    Rachel Grey

and Brother Voodoo would be a point of contact.

Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Her eyes look like they're about to explode. Maybe this is where they bring up wanting to repeal the no kill law?

Coates work in Captain America has gone straight for the jugular with modern day white supremacy, while Marauders has been a parade of shallow meme moments. Duggan gets no trust from me.

Storm's godhood...........I never really liked that aspect of the character. It felt like it sprang from some old school 'white men writing black people' writing, which plagued a lot of early Marvel. Other writers have done great things with it, but I always found that it put Storm even more on a pedestal than she usually is, and kind of devalued some of her status as an advocate. Like its easy for an actual goddess to talk about having pride with who you are. Its not a problem unique to Storm (given that most of the important characters have mutations that are superpowers while looking like supermodels) but the godhood puts it on an extra level.

Quote Originally Posted by pkingdom View Post
    Her eyes look like they're about to explode. Maybe this is where they bring up wanting to repeal the no kill law?

Coates work in Captain America has gone straight for the jugular with modern day white supremacy, while Marauders has been a parade of shallow meme moments. Duggan gets no trust from me.

Storm's godhood...........I never really liked that aspect of the character. It felt like it sprang from some old school 'white men writing black people' writing, which plagued a lot of early Marvel. Other writers have done great things with it, but I always found that it put Storm even more on a pedestal than she usually is, and kind of devalued some of her status as an advocate. Like its easy for an actual goddess to talk about having pride with who you are. Its not a problem unique to Storm (given that most of the important characters have mutations that are superpowers while looking like supermodels) but the godhood puts it on an extra level.
    Thor didn't have enough pride or self worth to lift his own hammer that anybody can lift now. So being a god is the last thing to make someone unapproachable it's all in the writing.

And now he's the son of phoenix too. So mutant god is ok and far more relatable imo. All species and subsets have some form of gods, why should mutants be different.
    Last edited by jwatson; 04-12-2021 at 05:42 PM.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

the aspect of her divinity, as well as her latent mystical abilities, is different from her mutation. just as it is with Morrigan.

also phoenix is a cosmic entity not a god. its is why some of the fans are upset he was born from a human avatar of the Phoenix because that strip away his ties directly to the ekder gods.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 04-12-2021 at 06:02 PM.