Page 71 of 184 FirstFirst ... 216167686970717273747581121171 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 2750

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    Harry wasn't even listed by Peter as a possible suspect (nor did he even appear in the episode). He thought it was Tony Stark or Max Modell. But Flash, who was in the last cartoon and did become (Agent) Venom, was front and center in the episode.
    I didn't get the feeling they were portraying Flash as their definitive Venom in this.

I mean, the Symbiote was running the show and not only did they get the Symbiote off him before the episode was even over, and then it attached itself to a bunch of other students, he also obviously had absolutely no control over it.

I really don't see Flash putting the Symbiote on again.

I enjoyed what they did with Flash in this, they never portrayed him as especially malicious towards Peter and they've even formed a bit a friendship. I also liked how they showed that was willing to get help and work hard to pass the test and his work paid off.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    I enjoyed what they did with Flash in this, they never portrayed him as especially malicious towards Peter and they've even formed a bit a friendship. I also liked how they showed that was willing to get help and work hard to pass the test and his work paid off.
    Only in this show could Flash Thompson, of all people, come up with the scientific solution to stop the bad guys .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I really don't see Flash putting the Symbiote on again.
    But... toys...

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Chan View Post
    But... toys...
    Well, they can get plenty of toys just off Venom alone .

Though this reminds me that Miles once again sat another episode out even though Peter name-dropped him. You'd think Peter would've called him for backup against Venom .

Sneak peek for this Saturday's episode:
    Venom with Hulk-sized proportions was always problematic for me. But oh well.

Yeah, i dislike Venom being drawn with Hulk-like physic, but that has been a staple on the characther for the last 12 years or so, i just resing myself in that regard. At least they didn't give him pupils.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    Venom with Hulk-sized proportions was always problematic for me. But oh well.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Yeah, i dislike Venom being drawn with Hulk-like physic, but that has been a staple on the characther for the last 12 years or so, i just resing myself in that regard. At least they didn't give him pupils.
    Well, usually they establish Brock has the build for at least a good portion of Venom's monstrous size but that's harder to pull off when you make Venom a teenager .

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    Miles and Peter in action against Kraven in the sneek peek of episode twelve.

Is Miles Spider-Man, Spider-Boy, or Kid Arachnid here?

(and does DC still co-own the "spider-boy" name based on that Amalgam one-shot?)

Kraven with sharp teeth, a cyborg arm and laser-tech weapons? Um...??

(and does DC still co-own the "spider-boy" name based on that Amalgam one-shot?)
    He's basically just Miles. They haven't really given him an actual codename.

Well, usually they establish Brock has the build for at least a good portion of Venom's monstrous size but that's harder to pull off when you make Venom a teenager*.
    My ideal Venom looks like this
    C36gbykVcAAiJPU.jpg
    Not this
    latest.jpg
    And sadly, i find the second one more often that not.

Astonishing Member

Kraven with sharp teeth, a cyborg arm and laser-tech weapons? Um...??
    Kraven's look and teeth comes from one of his sons in the comics, Alyosha, who took his father's mantle after his death. And the Cyborg Arm comes from ANOTHER of his sons, Vladimir (The Grim Hunter). They keep USM's formula of combining elements from comic characters who are close enough to form a new version of a classic.

He's basically just Miles. They haven't really given him an actual codename.
    The toys are marketed as Kid Arachnid, saw one in The Entertainer when I went there for a job interview last week (and it had the new cartoon's logo on it, so it's definitely not the USM version). He's just "the other Spider-Man" in the show though, causing a slip-up when Gwen and Anya saw the two spiders on Kraven's show. "Spidey's on telly!" "So is Miles!" "What about Miles?" said Max Modell who walked in on them. That awkwardness would be avoided if Miles had a distinctive codename.

I was waiting for him to suspect Max Modell, he was made to be a suspect.
    How did the symbiote get out?
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Looks like I'll have to move past gameplay footage

Images from "Screwball Live."
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed Force League Unlimited View Post
    I was waiting for him to suspect Max Modell, he was made to be a suspect.
    How did the symbiote get out?
    I think we're supposed to just assume it somehow escaped from Avengers Compound and then latched itself onto Flash.