Page 1142 of 1149 FirstFirst ... 142642104210921132113811391140114111421143114411451146 ... LastLast
Results 17,116 to 17,130 of 17222
    Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    From Superman#1

These are beautiful.

BANNED

Thanks for sharing, Miles To Go!

Jon Kent in another top 5 *CLICK ON THE PIC TO WATCH THE VIDEO* (Don't know what to think of this one, as I don't consider Jon to be "dangerous", his powers can be a bit unpredictable sometimes, but he has the support of his family)

Last edited by TomariS; 07-08-2018 at 07:59 PM.
    "My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

BANNED

BANNED

BANNED

She-Lane?

BANNED

From the latest Word Baloon interview

-Says Lois and Jon come back with a story..."Grandpa's crazy, help", and that Jon is still with Jor-El. Lois returns ahead of him. Says he is on a quest to surprise and delight "those who have seen it all". Says Jon is made of win.

-Says his son loves the Supersons books.

-Says a Lois Lane book is in the development stages

-Says that Ryan Sook is illustrating Action 1004

-There is a major Lois and Clark story in 1004 which he says is his definitive statement on their relationship and it's a very "positive" one that he "stands behind"
    Last edited by Miles To Go; 07-09-2018 at 09:49 AM.

BANNED

From Superman#1

Awww, poor Supes. This page is super pretty. I love it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon11 View Post
    Yeah, I wish there was some other voice beside Bendis, a different flavor.

You know, everytime Tom Taylor tweets about Superman (which is daily) more and more I want to see him in a (real) Superman book.

Yes! I would totally love that. Maybe there will be a third Superman book. For now, I'm hoping the Lois Lane book will get out of development ( and is written by someone else ). I do wonder if this plus Lois working with Lex has something to do with the Metropolis show that is in development.
    Quote Originally Posted by supersamara View Post
    I have to admit that the ending of Man of Steel restored my faith in Bendis, but I still can't help but feel a little apprehensive about it. I was really glad when they revealed spoilers:
    what happened to Superman's old suit, and the sweet, quiet moment Clark had with Lois before she had to go.
    end of spoilers

Bendis' writing of Jon and Lois was a tad more accurate in #6 too, so I'm hoping that the forced dialogues in previous issues are not going to be the standard we expect from him. Maybe Man of Steel was just Bendis easing himself (albeit poorly) into this unfamiliar territory. Perhaps Man of Steel was Bendis trying out Superman's ill-fitting suit, while Action and Superman will be when he discovers that button behind the buckle? All I can do is hope, I guess...

You took the words right out of my mouth

That's what I thought about the reintroduction of Jor-El too. It was far too sudden and I would have thought Clark would be happy to see him when he made his grand entrance for the first time after such an exit. Bendis has a lot of explaining to do if this is indeed the real Jor-El.
    That's a really nice way to look at it. Maybe with a monthly schedule and more practice things will improve. I'm hoping right along with ya.

Interview with Bendis from The Beat:

https://www.comicsbeat.com/interview...n-comics-1001/
    Well, at least this separation wasn't a year long like I previously feared. That's a relief. I'm hoping Bendis', as SuperSamara puts it, finds the button behind the buckle for Superman and Action. I really want to enjoy this. Thanks for sharing, Miles.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jon11 View Post
    From Batman #50 (art by Clay Mann):

By @Orfenn17:

By racherrie:

I love all of these. In regards to the first image: Clay Mann is just amazing. I love it.

LOL at the second image. I already love Superman but if he ever canonically expressed love for Sailor Moon my love will overflow.

The third image is super cute. Fanart featuring all three of them is far too rare for my taste.

From the latest Word Baloon interview

-Says Lois and Jon come back with a story..."Grandpa's crazy, help", and that Jon is still with Jor-El. Lois returns ahead of him. Says he is on a quest to surprise and delight "those who have seen it all". Says Jon is made of win.

-Says his son loves the Supersons books.

-Says a Lois Lane book is in the development stages

-Says that Ryan Sook is illustrating Action 1004

-There is a major Lois and Clark story in 1004 which he says is his definitive statement on their relationship and it's a very "positive" one that he "stands behind"
    I'm going to have to give this a listen later on, but yay to Lois Lane book being in development. Also, no **** Jon. Of course he's crazy. I'm very curious as to just what Bendis' statement on their relationship.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by TomariS View Post
    Thanks for sharing, Miles To Go!

Jon Kent in another top 5 *CLICK ON THE PIC TO WATCH THE VIDEO* (Don't know what to think of this one, as I don't consider Jon to be "dangerous", his powers can be a bit unpredictable sometimes, but he has the support of his family)

Thanks for sharing all of these Top5/10 videos TomariS! I love seeing Jon being recognized. My Spanish is nowhere near as good as I would like so I'm going to ask my friend to help along this video. But in regards to your comment I really don't see Jon as dangerous either. True his powers are a little unstable but it is also true that he somewhat has a handle on most of them now. If I recalled correctly, the most dangerous thing was his solar flare and I think that particular issue was resolved. I'm going to have to recheck my books to make sure. I guess one could always count powers he has yet to show, but I think the label doesn't fit him. At least not yet.

BANNED

Courtesy of Last Son of Krytpon over in the Bendis thread:

Nrama: You mentioned that Action Comics features Lois. Yet Lois and Jon are currently missing from Superman’s world. I know you’ve answered this question from me before, but you didn’t clear them off the decks to start your run?

Credit: DC Comics
    Bendis: No, no. This is funny, and I kind of played with this a little bit, but people assume, “That’s it for Jon and Lois! That’s it for them!”

But it’s hardly the case. Lois is back very, very soon. And Jon is not far behind.

What happened with Lois and Jon, which you’ll find out very quickly, is very big for the Superman family and very big for the DC Universe.

But if Lois is back so fast, why didn’t she come back to Clark? All of this will be answered in the pages of Action Comics.
    https://www.newsarama.com/40731-bria...an-launch.html

Sincerely hope Lois isn't aged up when she comes back considering the prediction a lot of people are making about Jon getting Cabled. Or Lois not being with him anymore considering that interview. The whole "getting rid of Lois and Jon" thing is just ludicrous. There was no reason to go. None whatsoever. Jon is a child and this version of Jor-El is pretty much a villain. They shouldn't have say over Superman. He's Superman. And it's ridiculous that Lois would side with them. But I think Bendis is unfortunately of the understanding that a hero must be miserable to be interesting (hence taking away his family and killing the Kandorians) when that's not Superman at all. I'm not a fan of giving kids to superheroes as a general rule, but the characterization of Jon in Man of Steel was just egregious. It wasn't like any portrayal of him before. It's just nasty. We may have gotten the trunks back, but so much of what we got back in Reborn has now been thrown out.
    Last edited by KurtW95; 07-10-2018 at 01:15 AM.
    Good Marvel characters- Bring Them Back!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by KurtW95 View Post
    Sincerely hope Lois isn't aged up when she comes back
    That's a possibility, and would explain a lot. At least now we've got confirmation she was staying in a hotel room alone working on her book in that instagram post.

I just found another version of Superman and Lois Lane!! (click on the pic to watch) Return Of Mr Superman:

Last edited by TomariS; 07-10-2018 at 12:38 PM.
    "My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

She-Lane?
    Thanks for sharing, Miles To Go!! ^_^